Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable girl Warwick Coventry areas  (Read 1744 times)

rs300

Does anyone know of any good reliable girls around the areas above if the offer anal it would be a bonus

Dodo

You will not go wrong with HotAlexa

rs300

Online ScouserRod

She has just returned home so won't be around for a few weeks !!

Dodo

MrBridger

SophieFox is in that neck of the woods at present. Not seen her myself but well reviewed on here.
 External Link/Members Only

MrBridger

do a search and you'll find it

No you won't. For a start she was hotxxalexa but also her profile is not active.

OP, you might also consider Sexy Louise 1990 or one of her 'friends' who regularly tour in this area. One of my personal favourites is Ashlee External Link/Members Only who is due in Cov later this month.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:17:58 pm by MrBridger »

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Generally any of Louise's group, or anybody working from Demi's flat will be a good punt

Dodo

No you won't. For a start she was hotxxalexa but also her profile is not active.

OP, you might also consider Sexy Louise 1990 or one of her 'friends' who regularly tour in this area. One of my personal favourites is Ashlee External Link/Members Only who is due in Cov later this month.
Oh yes you will.......stick Hot Alexa in the search and up she pops.

MrBridger

Oh yes you will.......stick Hot Alexa in the search and up she pops.

You'll have to give us the link because nothing comes up when I put Hot Alexa in AW search. There's an Alexa Full Service but she's Romanian with feedback of 1 (hidden).

One thread on here suggests HotxxAlexa was back home in Czech Republic in July and this may be why her profile isn't visible. Link in that thread is to the inactive profile.

Dodo

You'll have to give us the link because nothing comes up when I put Hot Alexa in AW search. There's an Alexa Full Service but she's Romanian with feedback of 1 (hidden).

One thread on here suggests HotxxAlexa was back home in Czech Republic in July and this may be why her profile isn't visible. Link in that thread is to the inactive profile.
I was suggesting he did a search on UKP. Hot Alexa shows up as number 9 and within that review are links to four others.

Offline Talbear

Demi is one of my personal favourites....

MrBridger

I was suggesting he did a search on UKP. Hot Alexa shows up as number 9 and within that review are links to four others.

Yes but no point if she's not currently working.

Online ScouserRod

Hot Alexa went back to Czech Republic this week-that is why her AW profile does not appear !! It only comes up when she is back in Coventry.
Adelle has replaced her at the moment

Simon S

In the time you have spent being an arse about it, you could've just been helpful and posted the link.

Dodo

In the time you have spent being an arse about it, you could've just been helpful and posted the link.

Fuck me, suggesting he carried out a search WAS being helpful........quite honestly I couldn't be arsed to do the search for him but my helpful advise would have put him on the right track and no doubt he will do a bit more self research in the future.
Isn't it a bit like telling your kids where the cups are rather than fetching them for them all the time......its called education pal.

Am I alone in finding that there are more and more lazy fuckers joining this site......no reviews just stupid questions  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 10:52:24 am by Dodo »

Dodo