Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 835 times)

scoobydoo88

Hello

I've been punting for a year and started lurking here a few weeks before my first punt. Now that I've registered, this post is to say hello and thanks for all the advice on here.

I punt in and around Birmingham, so will mainly be contributing to the West Midlands section.

Ming

Welcome,
look forward to your contributions
 :hi:

Hawkwind71

Welcome too. Get them reviews cranking out. Birmingham is my stomping ground too so any new reviews there are always welcome.   :hi:

Offline Boundless

Hello

I've been punting for a year and started lurking here a few weeks before my first punt. Now that I've registered, this post is to say hello and thanks for all the advice on here.

I punt in and around Birmingham, so will mainly be contributing to the West Midlands section.

Welcome.
How many times you seen Emily@19??
If I lived in Brum I'd be fucking her at least once a week.  :D :D

scoobydoo88

How many times you seen Emily@19??

Four times so far, she's addictive! I'll probably use her as my first review. The first few girls I plan on reviewing are Michelle Independent, Chardonnay, and Dark Alex. Probably Pola and Samantha too, if people want me too.

Some of my other favourites no longer work or have moved away,  eg Rebecca Fox, CocaOla and SweetLisa: all seen after reading their reviews on here  :drinks:.

Offline azrael

Hello

hello and thanks for all the advice on here.

Heres a peace of information should you wish to take it, as you can imagine the popular wg's such as pola, m.i, emily have loads of reviews (i've punted with them all, i havent reviewed them apart from emily who was new at the time) so its pointless unless you leave a negative review, sone of the other girls you mention have 1 maybe 2 reviews i.e lola fox or dark alex. It would be interesting to hear from a fellow brother/punter on what they have to offer, but one that will get /earn you respect amongst your fellow peers is toftt (try one for the team) newbies. But alas it falls down on you who you review, just be truthfull  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:39:07 pm by azrael »

Dodo

Four times so far, she's addictive! I'll probably use her as my first review. The first few girls I plan on reviewing are Michelle Independent, Chardonnay, and Dark Alex. Probably Pola and Samantha too, if people want me too.

Some of my other favourites no longer work or have moved away,  eg Rebecca Fox, CocaOla and SweetLisa: all seen after reading their reviews on here  :drinks:.

Rebecca Fox, now your talkin. Fuckin georgeous Hungarian as I recall!!

scoobydoo88

I only saw her on her last stint with the Divas, but it was so memorable. Not just her looks, but her manner, and the way she seemed to get really into it. And not forgetting the magic she could do with those little hands!

johnnyboy61

Sad that she never came back. She mentioned when she finished college she would be back as an indie, but it never happened. Loved how she was determined to enjoy herself and would rub herself off as you fucked her because she said she couldn't climax by penetration alone.