Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Parlours  (Read 1417 times)

hughavis01

Haven't visited a parlour in a long time, last one I went to was central massage and was surprisingly pleased with the service although not very discreet! What are your opinions on the best parlour in Bristol now?  :thumbsup:

Offline tommyw66

I'd have to agree that Central Massage is actually pretty decent. Reasonable selection of girls (I tend to visit early in the day - presumably the choice is even better in the evening). Last time I saw a black girl who was very affectionate and did everything that was asked. On top of this she had a great pair of tits.

Rooms are pretty decent - clean towels and good showers.

All this for 45 quid - not bad at all.

Of course the girls can be a bit hit and miss - had a very poor service from a Polish girl in the past, but if you choose carefully then there are definitely bargains to be had her.

Offline Roth

I'd have to agree that Central Massage is actually pretty decent. Reasonable selection of girls (I tend to visit early in the day - presumably the choice is even better in the evening). Last time I saw a black girl who was very affectionate and did everything that was asked. On top of this she had a great pair of tits.

Rooms are pretty decent - clean towels and good showers.

All this for 45 quid - not bad at all.

Of course the girls can be a bit hit and miss - had a very poor service from a Polish girl in the past, but if you choose carefully then there are definitely bargains to be had her.

Can you do a review please?  :unknown:

spkmstr48

Have only tried Tops (closed)

And Melissa's (mixed quality)

None recently though

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline HawkG

I liked Topps for being so cheap, but quality clearly varied. There was an occasional bargain gem though.

I got put off parlours a bit when I'd go in and be presented with five fat chicks. I don't like fat chicks, and they get stroppy when I say no, and treat me as a timewaster rather than someone expecting them to provide better girls.

Offline vsgp3

Gutted to hear that Tops has closed.

I enjoyed the occasional visit - very Russian roulette but had some lovely ladies in there.

What would be a good alternative to Tops now?

Offline tommyw66

I agree about Tops. The place was a total dive and yet they had some gorgeous girls there - if you were lucky.

Offline GoodIdea

Sometimes the downright seedy nature of a parlour is the only thing that can fill a gap, so I've been to a couple in Bristol.  One of which (The Retreat) I now understand is a Men only Sauna.

The Honey Pot in Bedminster was great fun when I visited there.

vw

Sometimes the downright seedy nature of a parlour is the only thing that can fill a gap, so I've been to a couple in Bristol.  One of which (The Retreat) I now understand is a Men only Sauna.

The Honey Pot in Bedminster was great fun when I visited there.
Seedy is good sometimes, never been to one the girls line up for you to pick n mix.  Fantasy of mine is passing up and down the line up with all the girls saying me sir, pick me !

Offline GoodIdea

Seedy is good sometimes, never been to one the girls line up for you to pick n mix.  Fantasy of mine is passing up and down the line up with all the girls saying me sir, pick me !

The HoneyPot used to do the line up thing, reminded me of that Cat Ranch in Nevada.  Well, not quite, it was a parlour in Bristol after all.