Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily@19 - Birmingham  (Read 2356 times)

MrBridger

External Link/Members Only

Reviews of Emily recently have been mixed, so having seen her a few weeks back (prior to her recent holiday, which I'm sure was hard earned) I though I'd add my thoughts.

Saw her in a flat in Chinatown, near the Hippodrome. Comms by email/phone about a week before (actually passing the time while waiting to see Hot Ameera) were good, although I'm not 100% sure I was actually speaking to her on the phone the first time (it was definitely her I spoke to on the day of the meet). She clearly works with someone else around as there was another female voice in the flat when I saw her, although I didn't see anyone else. The flat itself was modern and clean, with an ensuite shower room.

Despite mixed experiences for others on here, I had taken a chance and booked for two hours to ensure no rush. When Emily met me at the door of the block (entryphone still broken) I was very pleased I had. She was bang on time, very pretty and surprisingly petite (profile is accurate, but because she is so slightly proportioned the pics could be of somebody taller). Bit of a laugh and joke in the lift (her English is perfectly passable) helped to break the ice and increase the positive vibe.

Up to the flat, money sorted, took a shower. Emerged to be met by Emily in simple black lingerie. Started off with FK standing up before E turned around, bent over and pressed her backside against my rapidly increasing erection. Moved to the bed where FK continued and the underwear came off (very pretty natural slim body, small tits and fully shaved) - then into prolonged RO (my preference). Initially she put both legs straight up in the air together which I couldn't really understand but I suppose is some kind of defence mechanism, but after a few minutes of gentle effort on my part she relaxed into it, the legs came down and apart and she started to enjoy herself. She was adamant she wouldn't allow fingers inside (previous very bad experience apparently) but was happy for me to finger her clit during RO until she came (which really broke the ice!).

OWO followed (enthusiastic, quite firm and a little 'toothy' as others have described but absolutely fine by me), then she covered me up and climbed aboard in cowgirl, which she seemed to enjoy, and I certainly did (kissing continued). Moved into missionary and after a few minutes I came into the condom.

We had a bit of a cuddle and a chat then on to round 2. More OWO, which continued for a long while until eventually I had to admit that I wasn't going to come again (I very rarely do) although I was still hard. Into spoons, during which I was able to use my fingers on her clit to bring her off again (clearly an unusual experience for her to come twice during a session). By coincidence, her iPad alarm went off at that exact point.

I suspect she had back to back bookings (maybe even slightly overlapping?) as I heard some raised voices in the flat while I was getting dressed after my second shower and I spotted someone else outside the door as I left the building. However I never felt rushed by her, she never appeared to be in any physical discomfort and I was given a farewell kiss and hug before leaving the flat.

Overall, I found her great company and she provided an excellent GFE. I think she's naturally quite shy but the two hour session gave her time to relax and enjoy herself. I will certainly go back and see her again.

Ming

Thanks for this. I take it you are a more mature punter such as myself?

I have considered Emily but was put off but reports of her "being sore" and back to back bookings, still toying with the idea, but your informative narrative is swaying me towards her.

M

MrBridger

I'm certainly at the mature end of the spectrum.

I have no reason to doubt what others have said about her but all I can say is that on the evening when I saw her,  treated gently, she provided an excellent service and genuinely seemed to enjoy herself.

johnnyboy61

on the evening when I saw her,  treated gently, she provided an excellent service and genuinely seemed to enjoy herself.
Good review MrB and I can echo your comment that with a slightly gentler pace, in the end you seem to get more out of her.

vw

Cheers Mr B, a good review that convinced me earlier that a perfect place to start my tour.  Reviews when i return home

vw

Emily is off to Poland on Friday until 20th FYI.

Offline Boundless

1 more review and she'll be Emily@19 reviews!

Is this a record btw?

Offline Juankerr

1 more review and she'll be Emily@19 reviews!

Is this a record btw?
Long way behind Michelle Independent, 56 reviews and counting.

vw

Long way behind Michelle Independent, 56 reviews and counting.
Poland are well and truely in the lead then.

Hawkwind71

I am very appreciative of MrBridger's review but for me it means I will not see her on two counts.

First I adore RO and any resistance with legs up in the air would make me think it was unwanted even if she later relaxed and this whole business of no fingers inside would really put me off.

Second, I saw a WG in London who really pushed my buttons, I used to get excited just reading her profile. She used her teeth in OWO and then in the presence of one of the most superb bodies, I struggled to cum. I appreciate it may pleasure some guys but me, I'd run a mile

these are very personal negatives and I realise others would not have the same concerns.

vw

I am very appreciative of MrBridger's review but for me it means I will not see her on two counts.

First I adore RO and any resistance with legs up in the air would make me think it was unwanted even if she later relaxed and this whole business of no fingers inside would really put me off.

Second, I saw a WG in London who really pushed my buttons, I used to get excited just reading her profile. She used her teeth in OWO and then in the presence of one of the most superb bodies, I struggled to cum. I appreciate it may pleasure some guys but me, I'd run a mile

these are very personal negatives and I realise others would not have the same concerns.
I was tonguing that pussy and bum hole without resistance for a good 15 mins while sucking the horn.  And no teeth involved for me, but I had mentioned before that he doesn't like teeth.

Hawkwind71

I was tonguing that pussy and bum hole without resistance for a good 15 mins while sucking the horn.  And no teeth involved for me, but I had mentioned before that he doesn't like teeth.

I hate quandaries      :dash:

But the teeth would be a strike out esp with so many others ........

FredW

Saw her yesterday.

Yes, there is some initial resistance with RO but she does relax after a short time although fingers are a no no. And I rimmed her well.

As for the BJ, I had to ask her to use her teeth as I actually love that!

FW

vw

Saw her yesterday.

Yes, there is some initial resistance with RO but she does relax after a short time although fingers are a no no. And I rimmed her well.

As for the BJ, I had to ask her to use her teeth as I actually love that!

FW
did you use the sink ?

See my review, SINKGATE

FredW

MrBridger

did you use the sink ?

See my review, SINKGATE

I'm never going to use a WG's sink again  :vomit:

Hawkwind71

I'm never going to use a WG's sink again  :vomit:

Just read SINKGATE. She sounds great but all the rules about alarm clocks, fingering, book on day etc etc and the limited comms pretty much seals it for me.

Pretty girl like that obviously can be picky.......