Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Superstar - on tour in Oxford  (Read 1015 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CheeseYa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed Rachel was doing a couple of days in Oxford so gave her a call and, after a quick chat, we arranged to meet at a hotel on the outskirts of the city that evening.

I had a bit of trouble locating her room but Rachel gave me further directions over the phone and welcomed me with an eager shower of kisses. She was wearing some skimpy red lingerie but that soon came off to fully reveal her lithe figure, which she rubbed up against me whilst helping me out of my clothes.

After yet more lustful kissing, Rachel' lips worked their way down my body for OWO with a bit of deep-throating. I was pleasantly surprised when she proved to be as enthusiastic at rimming as previously reported; Rachel instructed me to lie back on the bed as she expertly played my rusty trombone. A few minutes of this brought me to a thrilling climax and she took my spunk in her mouth, dribbling most of it back over my cock.

After freshening up in the en-suite, Rachel returned to the bedroom for a natter whilst I recovered for round 2. As I began to get hard again, Rachel leant over for some more FK and then began kissing my chest before resuming OWO. I suggested 69 position and Rachel straddled me, which gave me a great view of her peachy butt.

After a few minutes of mutual oral, Rachel stuck a condom on my todger before hopping on top for cowgirl followed by doggy and finally jockey position. I didn't quite manage to pop a 2nd time but all-in-all a highly enjoyable punt with an attractive, well-spoken, English WG.