Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Best Relaxing Massage & HE only  (Read 2906 times)

2 review(s) for The Best Relaxing (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline itk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A nice punt considering I hadn't anything planned.
£40 for 30 mins, massage and HE only.

Met this afternoon, it was a spur of the moment punt on my doorstep.

The location is bloody awful, a tiny place on the corner of a junction next to a former pub. Traffic everywhere, although for me it's a whole lot worse as its on my doorstep. For others may not be an issue, the fact I know a few people who live within a few hundred yards made it a nervous walk to the door. Doesn't have a rear entrance so the door is right on the road. She was however standing behind the door to open it immediately. I didn't really stand at the door, was allowed straight in.

Looks. Very petite and pretty. Little figure hugging dress.  A friendly welcome, albeit seemingly professional.

The punt itself was something different for me. Usually I want at least OWO and GFE with sex, however I hadn't planned this. Done the weekly shop and had the horn, so a quick search of available punts within 3 miles showed that she was available. Text and was given the address which I knew immediately was very open. A few texts later and I was ready to turn up with the understanding she would be looking out ready to open the door on my arrival.
Into the room and on the table/bed naked and done a very professional massage, something I'm not overly keen on, but was enjoyable. I did ask about extras but was told no. Turned over and then she went to work on my cock and balls. A nice oily wank with plenty of ball tickling and a little of anal play. She did allow me to touch her arse and between the legs but no insertion.
Bought me to a very powerful climax, nearly getting myself in the eye   :lol:

Overall, a cheap massage and wank with HE, with a very pretty woman, albeit with  limited conversation and I doubt extras are on the menu.

mark100max

i guess this is tanya you saw, would deffintley echo very nice massage and HE, I saw her earlier this year, as you say impossible to enter without being seen only downside but couldnt give a toss myself, I wonder if a WG is next door as 2 0r 3 people have said tanya points to next door when shes asked for extras, maybe one of the gorleston girlz thou thats just a guess, the curtains always seem to be drawn next door so adds fuel, thou I have no doubt Tanya is independent.

also understand  tanya shares her place with another thai girl who offers more, they tend to work month on month off, advertises b2b massage for £80 with oral, on the best relaxing AW profile

as yet no reviews/feedback on the other girl, would be very interested.

Offline itk

I did get a point at the doors hen I asked, but nothing was said just a shame of the head. I wondered if it was someone next door like the fella. Didn't think of a girl through there. Yes it was Tanya who I saw. The one offering more when they rotate doesn't look as good as Tanya (assuming it was the girl I've seen going in there a few weeks back)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:43:18 am by itk »

Offline Owwhatanight

In my review I mentioned next door. When I asked Tania a question (I cannot remember it now) she put her finger to her lips to shush me then pointed behind. I thought maybe it was her fella. I do think it's all part of the same house.  ;)

Offline Owwhatanight

I went back to see Tania yesterday, paid £40 half hour.....all I can say is it gets better. Left 1 hour later.

As for next door it's the neighbours and she just worries in case they can hear. :cool:

mark100max

any news on the other girl ?

who she is and and the massage good as tanya ?

Offline Owwhatanight

I did bring up the other Wg who is a friend who comes to visit every so often. When I mentioned her friend inc sex she shushed me up again ? in case the nosey neighbour could hear.

mark100max

wonder if the other girl is Lat from loddon, advesrtises on gumtree ?

was reading another site described as a bigger girl with large breats, gets quite a bit positive feedback