Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MFF fun with Adele and Elle  (Read 2080 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

I am behind on a couple of reviews so will start with my MFF threesome with Adele & Elle.

The week started with two threesomes being planned but failed to come off due to the tube strike and Mother Nature coming along early.

I saw that Adele was back in London on the Thursday and fired off a quick email asking if she was free that weekend and received a quick reply and agreed a two hour booking.

I had a booking with Elle on that Thursday evening so I asked if she would like to meet Adele for a threesome and she agreed there and then.

After my punt worth Elle I contacted Adele and asked if she was okay with me bringing Elle and she replied yes, she said she was looking forward to meeting her.

Cannot fault both girls with their comms have to say that Elle is one the best with her replies of any girl I gave punted with.

VENUE

A nice modern flat in W2 with a short walk from one of three tube stations, Bayswater, Lancaster Gate or Queensway.

THE PUNT

Started with a three DFK session whilst we stripped each other off, both girls rubbing my cook whilst I fingered Adele and Elle's pussy.

Moved to the bed and things got hotter.

All round DFK. Finger fucking each girl. Rimming each girl. Adele and Elle fucking each other with a double ended dildo whilst I moved round the bed being sucked off. Shagging Adele and Elle in various positions. MISH, Doggy, reverse cowgirl whilst the other sat on my face with me licking each girl out, DP on Elle with Adele shagging Elle's pussy with a strap on and I shagged Elle's arse. Two way blow jobs with the girls taking turn to give my cock and balls some serious attention.

Probably the highlight of the punt was Adele and Elle bent over doggy style whilst I finger fucked both their pussies, kitkat style,with four fingers in each pussy.

I have done this with Adele many times but never with Elle until this punt.

I originally started with a kitkat on Adele and two fingers in Elle but Elle felt she was being left out and asked for the kitkat also and I was more than happy to oblige.

Four pops during the session. Two CIM with Adele with both girls snowballing my load and one pop each with Adele and Elle whilst shagging them.

CONCLUSION

A Great threesome with two great service providers who interacted with each other in a totally filthy way.

A thank you to Elle for the short notice booking.

I can recommend both girls either solo or as a duo partner as I have done a number of duos with both girls with other regulars.

A few more threesomes in the planning involving Adele and Elle plus a couple of other regulars.

HD  :diablo:

Offline claretandblue

Nice review,elle is filth ,really need to see her again

password02

Nice Mr  :diablo: - Yes both are very interactive.

Should be another review soon with Elle & Helena Adventures

Hornydevil247

Nice Mr  :diablo: - Yes both are very interactive.

Should be another review soon with Elle & Helena Adventures

Thanks Mr PW

I have spoken to Elle about Helena and it's on my list. Trying to organise a MFFF for the weekend but only MFF at the moment with Elle and Ameera.

You may have given me an idea there

HD

Offline herbie007

I still haven't seen either but their both very very very high up on my shagging list  :P :P

Glad you enjoyed mate  :drinks:

Sylvester

Nice review of two great girls.

Elle is always great in group meets in my experience, having done a number with her now.  I've not met Adele yet, but I aim to correct that in the near future.

We're lucky to have girls of this quality on our doorstep.

Hornydevil247

I still haven't seen either but their both very very very high up on my shagging list  :P :P

Glad you enjoyed mate  :drinks:

Thanks Herbie  :hi:

Dandyman

They are now both on my to do list.

password02

They are now both on my to do list.

Will look forward to the reviews Mr D Man  :thumbsup:

Offline hantshagger

after reading a number of positive reviews (such as this one) I made a booking to see these two girls. They are certainly worth a visit.