Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yazz Morpeth  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Musicman

External Link/Members Only

After a dearth of decent Northumberland punts, finally we have 2 in Katy and Yazz. Took a risk as was fairly close to me. Booked through diamonds with as usual no problems. Rang prior to make sure it wasn't "really" local to me. Ended up booking and ended up in pegswood, just outside Morpeth. The address it's self is on a busy street but a quick nip out the car and you're hidden in the doorway. Yazz answered the door in a silky gown and as I followed her upstairs into her flat I noticed she was no where near the size 12 as stated. More of a 8-10. And fantastic legs. Full make up on which I like. Once in her room she said she was new but liked sex. Happy days. Straight into tight tongue sucking and DTK. Fantastic. A bit mutual hand work as we went at it. Down to full in owo. Gagging, spitting the works. Loads of wet fingering as she went too. Down for some RO. Soaked. Got quite heated and she came after a finger went searching up the bot. She suggested a condom but I went for more owo. Sat on her chest and rode her mouth. Again, very deep. She wanted me to cum on her so pulled out and shot on her face and neck. She then went and rubbed it all in ! Terrifically dirty, good punt which I hadn't expected. Great experience. Looks like she's just moved in as flat was a bit rough but that's the only negative.

Offline Third Man

good review. Facially how would you rate her?

Offline Arbie

Offline Musicman

Not that I saw. Room was dark and candlelit.