Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammi18London  (Read 839 times)

CovPunter

Hey!

I'm working in the capital in a couple of weeks and looking at this girl.

External Link/Members Only

2 reviews, kept private. She says it's due to a stalker client. Has anyone had the pleasure? She looks too awesome!

[Link corrected by admin]

password02

Offline backofthenet

you must be out of your fucking mind pal

Q. Why do u ask for a deposit?   A. It's a safety thing, and also stops timewasters. Plus if u have no feedback I am always wary. I take 30% of total booking cost, by bank transfer. Your booking isn't secure till deposit is paid. So to avoid disappointment get that done as soon as u can.

:dash:

Offline backofthenet

oh, and she lists bareback.

Step away from the vehicle with your hands where I can see them.

Offline Bigus Dickus

It's a scam! Don't pay the fucker a penny!  :scare:

CovPunter

Crap... I thought the deposit thing was just for guys with no feedback and just a bit security/opportunism. I'd never hand over just like that... Missed the bareback bit, though. Back to the drawing board then.

Thanks for the advice fellas.

Any petite vanilla recommendations?

Offline backofthenet

are you staying in a hotel? looking for incalls or outcalls? What's your budget?

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I posted a thread about her the other week. Her feedback looked fake

CovPunter

I'm looking for incall for around £120 hour punt. I'm willing to travel. I don't punt too often so I like to make sure it's a good'n. If vanilla, I can't get into it without a pretty face!

Offline backofthenet

right well then pop on the circle line, get off at Royal Oak and see this girl.
£120 an hour, vanilla but attentive service, and she's the most beautiful girl you will ever MEET let alone have sex with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

see reviews if you don't believe me

CovPunter

Cash back! Thanks, mate! Great location and looking at the reviews is exactly what I'm into! Good man yerself. If you're ever in brum I know just who to recommend!