Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessamy @ amour  (Read 1734 times)

Strachen1982

I have seen one review on here for her but was wondering if there are any more?  She ticks all my boxes but would like a little more info on this girl.  Has anyone had the pleasure of her yet?

Danny boy

really good services, I sampled dfk, owo, very enthusiastic anal, description of mid 30s is about right, tattoos, redhead, friendly and easy to get on with.....in fact I've just convinced myself to book her again

Strachen1982

really good services, I sampled dfk, owo, very enthusiastic anal, description of mid 30s is about right, tattoos, redhead, friendly and easy to get on with.....in fact I've just convinced myself to book her again

Cheers mate.  I see she's working on Thursday so will try and see if she's available. She sounds like another Keeva. And I know that's hard to beat

Barry Shipton

As well as the recent review by Plastic Geordie there's also this one:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48469.0

Ped123

As mentioned previously her repertoire is quite varied. I've seen her twice recently and had great fun with Mistress Jessamy. If that appeals, I would highly recommend her.

Jocky

I've seen her once and will certainly see again.

Offline Partyguy

Cheers mate.  I see she's working on Thursday so will try and see if she's available. She sounds like another Keeva. And I know that's hard to beat

Did you get a chance to see her today?

Strachen1982

Did you get a chance to see her today?

YYeah mate I seen her. She's amazing and so dirty.  Thanks

Offline Third Man

her amour pics dont do much for me but then i looked at her aw face pic and she certainly worth a visit

Strachen1982

Yeah I agree with that.  Her am our pics need a update. The pics on adult work did it for me

Offline PlasticGeordie

YYeah mate I seen her. She's amazing and so dirty.  Thanks

Will you be doing a review ?  I'd be most interested.