Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another newbie - Hello & some Q's  (Read 1325 times)

Jim2011uk

Hi all

Great forum! An excellent repository of information.   :thumbsup:

Having wasted time on 'adult' dating sites etc. trying to find a FWB, I've (almost) decided to take the plunge and try for a punt.

Obviously, as with anything, there are risks and rewards, and these are the things I've been researching and trying to balance in my head. There is info' on here and elsewhere about some of these risks, so I don't need to reinvent the wheel. But, daft question time: do you find OW much different to OWO? And is OW worth paying for?  (I've never experienced it with.)
Similarly, I'd like to give oral to a girl but the idea of using a form of barrier, to me, just seems at odds with the enjoyment / experience I'd like. What are peeps thoughts on this?

I'm not looking for a string of different punts, in an ideal world I'd like to get one regular punt. How easy / often does this happen? Or are my expectations a bit off?

Cheers   :cool:

Ben4454

Oral without feels much better. Much more contact and feeling. Oral with feels better than a wank but less sensation than oral without. The choice is yours. I personally opt for oral with

If you want to lick a prossies pussy than look for 'Reverse oral' on Adultwork on the likes list. Be aware and remember to confirm services on the phone and in person.

You can easily get a regular. I personally do not have regulars and like a change so not the best person to speak of experience.

Offline Dime

Hi all

Having wasted time on 'adult' dating sites etc. trying to find a FWB, I've (almost) decided to take the plunge and try for a punt.

Obviously, as with anything, there are risks and rewards, and these are the things I've been researching and trying to balance in my head. There is info' on here and elsewhere about some of these risks, so I don't need to reinvent the wheel. But, daft question time: do you find OW much different to OWO? And is OW worth paying for?  (I've never experienced it with.)
Similarly, I'd like to give oral to a girl but the idea of using a form of barrier, to me, just seems at odds with the enjoyment / experience I'd like. What are peeps thoughts on this?

I'm not looking for a string of different punts, in an ideal world I'd like to get one regular punt. How easy / often does this happen? Or are my expectations a bit off?

Hi welcome to the forum. I'll try to answer some of the questions you've raised. I know some WGs who will only do OW, personally I hate it because there is no feeling or sensation, whereas in OWO it feels brilliant when she licks and sucks the head of your cock which is very sensitive. OWO obviously means you can do CIM. During my last punt after I came in the jacket during penetration, I pulled the condom off and asked her if she could lick and swallow the cum that was still on my cock, though she needed a glass of water- some WGs will not do CIM at all.
Regarding RO, most are quite happy to do this, and it feels very good. It's like licking a 2 pence coin. :lol: It depends on the girl if you want a regular punt. Every girl is different, and if you build up a rapport with her and like the services she offers then you can become a regular. Other punters like to chop and change WGs, which always carries an element of risk. Any more questions, ask on here. or PM me. Good luck with your punt if you decide to go through with it, and remember leave a review in the appropriate geographical area.

Hawkwind71

My first punt was with a highly respected WG who has now retired. Her nursing experience allowed me to assess oral risks as minimal as long as there are no open sores. Saliva is a powerful germ killer.

You will find your choices will change as you punt.  Today OW, tomorrow OWO. Today regular, tomorrow open house. Heck you may even try threesome or gangbang. Just go with the flow and don't discount anything.

One clarification. What we call reverse oral, AW calls receiving oral. You will find this may become one of your favourite activities when the girl shudders and holds your head in a vise like grip. (fake or not). I would not bother with a dam. She feels nothing and you'll feel like you are licking a steak inside a deli bag. The clit is sensitive but very delicate and small. Under a plastic bag it is no more than a wrinkle.

Good luck, don't overthink ( like I do sometime ) and enjoy your chosen hobby.

Offline Dime

My first punt was with a highly respected WG who has now retired. Her nursing experience allowed me to assess oral risks as minimal as long as there are no open sores. Saliva is a powerful germ killer.

You will find your choices will change as you punt.  Today OW, tomorrow OWO. Today regular, tomorrow open house. Heck you may even try threesome or gangbang. Just go with the flow and don't discount anything.

One clarification. What we call reverse oral, AW calls receiving oral. You will find this may become one of your favourite activities when the girl shudders and holds your head in a vise like grip. (fake or not). I would not bother with a dam. She feels nothing and you'll feel like you are licking a steak inside a deli bag. The clit is sensitive but very delicate and small. Under a plastic bag it is no more than a wrinkle.

Good luck, don't overthink ( like I do sometime ) and enjoy your chosen hobby.
Totally understand what you mean. You can actually feel her body quivering as she pretends to cum after you've been licking it for less than a minute.

password02

Totally understand what you mean. You can actually feel her body quivering as she pretends to cum after you've been licking it for less than a minute.

Funny -  :D :D :D

And so right - It pisses me off when to pretend so hard after you touch them for 10 seconds -

Hawkwind71

Funny -  :D :D :D

And so right - It pisses me off when to pretend so hard after you touch them for 10 seconds -

Including sound effects 'Oh baby I'm coming' at no extra charge.  :wackogirl:

Offline Thepacifist

I started off with OW when I used to punt in Amsterdam. Since I've punted in the UK, it's always been owo and there's no going back for me. I'd never pay for ow again. I'd rather have a wank. Nor would I ever lick a pussy with a dental dam. Nothing like the real thing.

Offline ProtocolDroid

This may be totally obvious to you OP, but before engaging in OWO and/or RO do consider that there are health risks. There are many threads on this forum about these, plus also in many other places on the internet.

vw

I'm not looking for a string of different punts, in an ideal world I'd like to get one regular punt.
I would advise against this its punting not love.  Remember variety is the spice of life and you don't want to catch EAS from frequent sameness!

Hawkwind71

I would advise against this its punting not love.  Remember variety is the spice of life and you don't want to catch EAS from frequent sameness!

The dreaded EAS, such a hard lesson for a newbie to learn but so much better when achieved.      :cry:

+1

Offline akauya

The dreaded EAS, such a hard lesson for a newbie to learn but so much better when achieved.      :cry:

+1

Not everyone gets EAS. Fucking the same prossie could easily lead to boredom. Variety is always best imo.

Jim2011uk

Thanks all for your feedback!  :drinks:

I'd never pay for ow again. I'd rather have a wank. Nor would I ever lick a pussy with a dental dam. Nothing like the real thing.
Kinda suspected as much.

This may be totally obvious to you OP, but before engaging in OWO and/or RO do consider that there are health risks. There are many threads on this forum about these, plus also in many other places on the internet.
Absolutely, I've been reading well. One of my bigger considerations.

You're right, and I hear you. The situation I am in is bringing this on as serving a purpose rather than a hobby, I'd be looking for things to be uncomplicated (as in not researching & looking round for diferent WG's), and whilst there is an appeal to variety that's not my desire.
Also I am good at setting boundaries and compartmentalising my life.

This is something I'd probably only do 4 - 6 times per year, so I don't know how easy that would make for finding a regular that fits with me.

Thinking maybe try an hour, with my own limits, and see if its anything like my expectations!  :unknown:

Cheers.  :cool:

Offline Jerboa

Hi all

First job for you, get yourself a punting phone.

Jim2011uk

Phones, email (& laptop), bank A/C for moving cash, cards etc. sorted. Even a 2nd 'online' identity for social media, but that's another story, I doubt WG's wanna check peeps out on Facebook.
 ;)

Hawkwind71

Bang on the money, don't repeat my mistake that I am slowly extricating myself from.

Offline Jerboa

Phones, email (& laptop), bank A/C for moving cash, cards etc. sorted. Even a 2nd 'online' identity for social media, but that's another story, I doubt WG's wanna check peeps out on Facebook.
 ;)

You don't have to go as far as Jason Bourne, just have a unregistered punting phone.

Hawkwind71

You don't have to go as far as Jason Bourne, just have a unregistered punting phone.

You mean I don't need a stash of bank notes, passports in a Swiss bank.

Dang me stop the courier.  ;)

Jim2011uk

Not Jason Bourne, but I do have a particular set of skills.....    :sarcastic:

Used to do contract work and still have various bit n' pieces that just help keeps things very separate.

Swansea lad

I always pay for things cash, shopping, fuel etc. I always pull out a bit extra and slip it to one side, holiday cash, I always exchange a bit less than I say and again pocket the difference. This more or less covers my secret hobby.

I was guilty of having a few regulars but they have let me down a few times lately. I always have ow.  If they give a decent blow job it will still feel good. Most decent wg's will give a better blowjob than a girlfriend or wife ever will.

Some punts will be brilliant and others shit, enjoy!

Swansea lad

Never gone down on a wg either, its my time not their's, its what I pay for!

Hawkwind71

Never gone down on a wg either, its my time not their's, its what I pay for!

To each his own and I'm totally cool with that.

For me, OWO with my cock tickling her tonsils, plus RO with my face stuck to her pussy like a suckerfish.

In the 69 position of course. Its just what I enjoy having tried everything else.