Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyShell69xx - Glasgow  (Read 1521 times)

whatever11

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having seen Shell before I'm been trying couple of weeks to get around to getting cosy again. She has been away so finally arranged for today.
Good to see her again. Shells a good girl to chat to and help you relax and keen to please in the room. She gave me OWO and handjob and an was eager to get on top and ride me, bit of changing around and bit of eye contact to help me along. Eyes or big tits, what to look at :) All in all good punt

Good shower, no rush, some chat afterwards half hour reasonable price. Central location
she is 40's I guess, prob 5ft to 5ft 3, good size tits and is keen to please and easy to get along with. Maybe a little rusty having been away, but from today and previous experience this is one to go back to.

She said shes been off for a couple of months so said she will be getting her profile active again soon. PM me and I can provide phone(though I can't guarantee a fast reply)

JazzMan

How much did it cost?
Is she going tell us?
Are you going to tell us?

chico1000

Sounds a bit random right enough.

Offline mr small

Looks like someone trying to drum up business with that review  :dash:

Limited pictures are shouting 50 +  :scare:

Offline raymcfarland

No prices. Last review 2014 and last logged on to AW in early June? Sounds like a re-launch of her career.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:47:04 pm by raymcfarland »
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

DG

Erotic Content Provider usual means a girl has been inactive for a while and/or reported for not responding to enquiries; a condition of AW membership as a Service Provider apparently. As a consequence no prices are shown and no means of making a booking.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 09:03:57 pm by DG »