Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Jessica - Maxes Angels - Earls Court  (Read 5634 times)

50 review(s) for Elite-Jessica (40 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

john_n

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

Comms : My partner in crime Mo booked Jessica via Maxes Angels. After booking was in place the address was sent via text.

Amount paid : £425 for 90 mins x 2

Venue : Her flat in Earl's Court. Nice apartment in quiet area.

Looks : Looks just like the girl in the photos. Stunning face and body

Scenario : 
We were both offered a drink as we entered the apartment. Greeted with a kiss and asked if we wanted to take a shower.

As I came out of the shower Mo had already started the party and Jessica was sucking his cock. I dropped the towel and let her show my cock some attention as well. The next 5-10 mins consisted of Jessica sucking both cocks at the same time, sucking my cock, Mo's cock and jerking both cocks. She seemed to enjoy DT and put my hand on the back of her head, so that I could push her further down on my cock.

Over to the bed where Jessica sucked my cock while Mo was fingering her pussy. We switched positions and I now had my thumb up her ass and a finger in her pussy. It was now time to start fucking her so I put on a condom and started fucking her in doggie. She kept sucking Mo's cock for a little while before he wanted to join in on the action. We decided to go for DP, put my cock in her pussy while Mo put his dick in her ass from behind. As often happens one cock push out the other, but we got there and Mo kept fucking her in the ass while I kept my cock in her pussy.

We then took turns fucking her in different positions/holes and after some time it was time for Mo to pop. While he was recovering I took advantage and fucked her until I had to pop and shot my load into her mouth. Mo was now ready for some more action and fucked her deep in her ass. After a little while he was ready to go again and shot his load over her body/tits and some in her mouth.

We had a quick chat before taking a shower again and left her apartment. There was no clock watching and we left 5-10 mins after the booking should have ended. Both of us had a great time and she is highly recommended.

Great girl and great service, but due to high cost I probably woun't return. This was my first agency girl and is a bit over my usual budget,

seabass

I am that partner in crime Mo!! Thanks john for a fab review. We will do it again for sure.

Offline claretandblue

Sorry but just to clarify you paid £425 each?

Dick4snowqueens

Like her look  :cool:
A bit pricy but I think I might give it a go

Sylvester

Great review.

She looks amazing, and sounds perfectly filthy, but you certainly pay for the pleasure...  Priced well above what I would usually consider paying, but I'm sure there are some guys with deeper pockets than me.

Offline Jerboa

I thought her name was just Jessica, what's so elite about her?  :rolleyes:

Offline NightKid

That boob job is way overdone, and I'm being polite.

Type_O_Negative

That boob job is way overdone, and I'm being polite.

Sooner or later pain in her back will remind her it was a big mistake. Some girls go a bridge too far with all these "body improvements".

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I thought her name was just Jessica, what's so elite about her?  :rolleyes:

Elite Jessica is her AW name.

password02

Nice review - She does look very hot -

Online thebastard

Is there an adultwork-style 'likes' list on Max Angels anywhere? I'd like to know all the services these girls provide. Although I gather anal is included with Jessica?

john_n

john_n

Is there an adultwork-style 'likes' list on Max Angels anywhere? I'd like to know all the services these girls provide. Although I gather anal is included with Jessica?

Anal included, no extras as far as I know

Offline claretandblue

That is correct
Cheers, too much for me though she does look very tempting!