Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romford Massage  (Read 12393 times)

Offline Gooner

Writing this review as a response to this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32734.0;all

Link: romfordmassage.co.uk

I took a break from punting a while back and decided to try a massage type service. I visited Romford Thai massage once and then was suggested another in Green Lanes (Angels Touch). I liked the service at Green Lanes and went to return but found that they wasn't located there any more.

So I returned to UKP and done a bit of searching and found another user (cant remember who) recommending Romford Massage in Gidea Park.

My first visit was a while back but I have returned 3 times since. I even have a loyalty card that is stamped.  :cool:

Communications: I normally place my booking via text. Once I set a date with Gina she asks me to text in the morning on the day of the appointment to confirm I'm still coming.

Location: House is located on the corner of a main road. Easy access and loads of parking on the road itself and side road. I just text when I'm parked up and go in when I get the cue, take my shoes off and get greeted by the lovely Gina. The house is immaculate in terms of cleanliness, literally spotless.

Masseuse: Gina is a very pretty slim brunette with superb English and a great body. Normally wears a tight dress and always looks fantastic as you can see on the site.

Service: The service I have opted for is the Swedish massage which is £60 ph. First thing I liked was the fact they use proper massage tables which have the hole for your face to go into. You get asked if you would like a quick shower before you start. I normally have a shower before leaving the house so I just get naked right away while Gina gets me a glass of water. She plays good calming music and starts to oil you down from shoulders all the way down to your ankles. The massage itself is great and not too rough. Every part of your body is attended too from your hands, arm, shoulders, back and legs. What I like most about the massage is that during the transition between body parts her hands will run down the insides of your thighs and up again. It feels amazing and then you get turned over and the front of your body gets the same service all over with a nice happy ending HJ.

Like I said I have been back multiple times and enjoyed my visit thoroughly every time. They also offer a body to body massage and there are beds in the room for that but I'm yet to try that type of massage. Really recommend this place. :thumbsup:

Offline Hansolo69

I fully agree with Gooner.

Nice venue, clean and discreet.

Gina is pretty good looking with lovely natural breasts.

Good service all round.

:cool:

password02

Thanks for the update - Any oral allowed? OWO/OW or just a hand job?

Are you allowed to touch and feel and does the girl get naked?

Anyone tried the rooms for protected sex?

Offline Big Bad R

What about Lily, have you seen her ?

NickFury

Gina gets fully nude for the b2b and her naked body is a sight to behold .
No FS/BJ from my experience, if any different now let me know :)

Here's her old website where u can see how the b2b is like.. But fully nude
External Link/Members Only

Offline Gooner

Thanks for the update - Any oral allowed? OWO/OW or just a hand job?

Are you allowed to touch and feel and does the girl get naked?

Anyone tried the rooms for protected sex?

No other activities allowed at all. Girls do get naked for the b2b massages.

What about Lily, have you seen her ?

Nope.

Offline Boundless

Nope.

Might be checking out Lily on Sunday then unless anyone knows of any just cause or impediment why I shouldn't!

Offline Gooner

Might be checking out Lily on Sunday then unless anyone knows of any just cause or impediment why I shouldn't!

Go for it mate. If her services are anywhere near to Ginas then you are in good hands.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrx007

Is that "Gina" in the little picture bottom right when you click on "Therapists": External Link/Members Only

I hope so.

Offline Boundless

Is that "Gina" in the little picture bottom right when you click on "Therapists": External Link/Members Only

I hope so.

If you scroll down there are bigger photos of Gina & Lily

Offline mrx007

If you scroll down there are bigger photos of Gina & Lily

Holy shit I will be booking Gina and her oily hands shortly then....

password02

Holy shit I will be booking Gina and her oily hands shortly then....

Been meaning to visit romford next week.  +1

NickFury

Here's a photo from her old website

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looking in the mirror while she rubs her naked body on you...and then sight of her pussy in your face...  :wacko:
As good as Gina is, I may never go back because it's v frustrating not being able to do the many things I'd like to do to a fully naked fit girl in front of me!

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Looking in the mirror while she rubs her naked body on you...and then sight of her pussy in your face...  :wacko:
As good as Gina is, I may never go back because it's v frustrating not being able to do the many things I'd like to do to a fully naked fit girl in front of me!

:rolleyes: I can quite imagine. I may have to book myself in  :rolleyes:

Offline Hotshots76

I will hopefully check this out a little later tonight or tomorrow, any one got any advice?

Who to see?
just get naked straight away? wait to be offered to strip?
could I get away with asking for a HJ before and after? ...Ive done this before, but only else where. (RoyalLondonMassage)
does anyone know if any other extras and offered, there didnt seem to be a definitive answer

Online brandc

could I get away with asking for a HJ before and after? ...Ive done this before, but only else where. (RoyalLondonMassage)

no harm asking and finding out... let us know if they agree to it

Online lewishamguy

Nope.

In nude b2b massage I will at least expect that the girl will happily allow me to touch in any parts of her body. Otherwise it's totally pointless to go for a nude massage  :crazy:

Offline Gooner

This is what has put me off doing the body to body. During the normal massage I get so horny I actually start thinking about going for a punt straight after to get it out of my system but then at the end I get the HJ and back to normality.

I haven't asked for a HJ before the session so not sure what the response would be.

I haven't asked for any extras but she has mentioned that they moved location before because they lost business to another place that did extras so I believe extras are a no go area.

Offline Boundless

I'm sure a HJ would be on the cards.
I can't imagine that any woman would rub her naked body over you and not expect to finish you off. It's the only way they could get you out of the door surely?

NickFury

I'm sure a HJ would be on the cards.
I can't imagine that any woman would rub her naked body over you and not expect to finish you off. It's the only way they could get you out of the door surely?

I have had a few 1hr b2b in the past with Gina, always HJ at the end, never asked for one in the beginning too.
I was allowed to touch all over "respectfully" but did Not dare touch her pussy....

r10bbr

is there more than one girl working at the place? can i book for two people?ps does any fellow members know of any places where other than hj that a bj is provided?
thanks

Offline Hotshots76

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Luiza?
New chick on the block it would seem. Im about to TOFTT, review to follow.  :yahoo:

Offline Belgarion

Thank you for sharing. Need a massage

silverback

Any pics of Luizza or of any of the other ladies working here?

silverback

Also where's the preferred massage shop to just walk into with no appointment went to Thai massage the other day on the high rd near the car showroom can't remember which one but you know the one I'm referring to. Middle age plump lady not much of a looker and look like filth was on reception. I asked who was available and she said she was I thought lets just do it as I was really just up for a massage and nothing really more. Anyhow after waiting in my room but naked faced down for a few minutes she finally can in. Proceeded to give a pretty good massage in all honesty and I've had loads. Good balance between hard and sensual, plenty of getting close to my sack to gage my intentions which I took as a added bonus. To which she asked towards the end any extras row give I said no thank you, she really wasn't hot enough to go down there for me.

Other negative is she kept signing along to the annoying Thai music playing outside in the corridor, only annoying as she was singing to it.

But all n all a good experience for £25, funny thing is she said she'll be moving to north street as none of the girls like to stay at that venue long?

Which prompts this whole post, where to go then what's this place on north street like? Any hotties with good massage ?

Offline ladiesman020

Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stitch

Booked into Romford Massage on Friday for a repeat visit (Luisa) and when I read the text confirmation the address was not the place I was used to in Rush Green. They have now moved to Collier Row. A nice place, but not very discreet. Parking is good, but that are asking that you park away from the house. Same girls, same service.
Shame they moved for me, as what was a 5 min drive is now 20 mins + depending on traffic.