Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Short break suggestions....?  (Read 976 times)

Offline Swsnapper

Me and a mate up for a short break to Europe.... Read a few threads on here recently and a while back.

Neither of us want to entertain a gang bang as such, just a club with drinks thrown in and a decent variety of girls.

It seems Germany is the best bet but bit overwhelming to pick where for a couple of newbies.

Would rather a bone Fide club with costs up front than scouring street
Girls or dodgy back street clubs.

Airport girls has popped up in a few threads and I'm sure I read a few quality reviews last year from Frankfurt which had two airports
And pick one specifically?

Cheers all

Offline superchamp

I'm no expert compared to Jerboa or Steve2, but I've had two very good weekends in Cologne this year. It's easy to get to, and then from the airport to the city centre is just a 15 minute (cheap) tram ride. You then have Samya, Mondial and Pascha all within easy distance via the trams or U-Bahn. Like you I'm not into parties or gang bangs so these three cover my needs. I'm thinking of doing a third visit before the year's out myself.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Samya in Cologne or Artemis in Berlin would suit you OP.

I have been to both and done reports here. I personally prefer Samya - friendlier and cheaper.

Oase in Frankfurt is another well reviewed club that I would like to go to sometime.

Jerboa, Steve2 and other regular contributors to the Europe board here might have some additional recommendations for you.

Hope you get to enjoy  ;) 

Offline webpunter

My tips - in np particular order:

Berlin - Artemis
Fuengirola - Estark [great weather until Oct usually & Marbella / PuertoB not far away]
Barcelona - loads of clubs.  The Beach [name of the club] is awesome.  La Vie en Rose has some fit babes and is perfect for an afternoon soak in a hot tub followed by a lazy massage & HE - FS too [to get rid of hangover].  Real pukka rooms - very modern.  And Barcelona has some great clubs / superb beach to gaze at eye candy
Munich - is OK - some of the same clubs as Frankfurt.  All a bit too mechanical tho IMO.  Supposed to be some massive new german brothel on the french border further north.  Can't recall where @ the mo

In the winter then i'd go Berlin, but if you want some autumn sun too then Fuengirola or Barcelona

Offline Jerboa

A short break, so a weekend? I'd say for a first time, go to Cologne and Düsseldorf, do a day at Samya, then short train ride to Düss, were I suggest fkk oceans, you get discount for two guy entry.

Offline Hansolo69

I'd second what Jerboa said.

Can't beat Oceans in Dusseldorf.   :hi:

Offline Jerboa

I'd second what Jerboa said.

Can't beat Oceans in Dusseldorf.   :hi:

Did you go then?

Offline Swsnapper

Cheers all for the informative info.... Is it in Cologne there are two airports and need to pick right one, or was that frankfurt?

What sort of price can you get a half decent central hotel for in Cologne?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Cheers all for the informative info.... Is it in Cologne there are two airports and need to pick right one, or was that frankfurt?

Think that must be Frankfurt which has 3 airports I believe. For Cologne you want to go to Cologne Bonn airport.

Offline Jerboa

Yes Cologne/Bonn airport is the one, several airlines including Easyjet and Ryan Air fly there.

vt

It's going to depend on your exact dates, try booking.com or trivago.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I paid about £60 a night for a 3/4 Star centrally located hotel.

Another useful comparison site is External Link/Members Only - I got a good deal through them for Berlin.