Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: a booking dilemma  (Read 663 times)

Offline claretandblue

I have a confirmed booking with a girl I have been looking to see for some time later this week but have noticed on a separate profile she is down to be at a party in the same part of town which starts two hours before our booking and ends at exactly the time my booking is due to start! :scare:

I sent her a message saying are you sure you can do the booking as I see you are listed as being at a party, her reply didnt deny she was at the party just merely said "I know what I am doing, I wouldnt have confirmed the booking at that time if I couldnt do it"

This was a few days ago and she is still listed as being at the party so do I just leave it to the day and go for it or do I ask her again directly if she is doing the party as if she is our booking wont run on time and she will just have been fucked senseless!

I am not squemish about punting but dont think a two hour party back to back to a one hour solo booking is ideal :scare: , any thoughts?

SirFrank

I'd cancel. What a girl does before or after my booking with her is her business but a 2 hour party booking immediately before would be a no no for me as I just don't think she'd be in the zone. I imagine she'd probably turn up to your meeting with an ice pack on her fanny, smelling like she's just come from back to back spin classes at her gym.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 04:08:00 pm by SirFrank »

Offline threechilliman

I'd cancel. What a girl does before or after my booking with her is her business but a 2 hour party booking immediately before would be a no no for me as I just don't think she'd be in the zone. I imagine she'd probably turn up to your meeting with an ice pack on her fanny, smelling like she's just come from back to back spin classes at her gym.

+1. Having done a two hour party on Friday afternoon, I was fit for nothing by the end and I'd taken breaks. The girls had been fucked continuously for the whole two hours, often two guys at once. I doubt she'd be at her best. It's up to you though.

tcm

Offline johnny34

+1  Try & get to the party or arrange a plan b.

Offline smiths

I have a confirmed booking with a girl I have been looking to see for some time later this week but have noticed on a separate profile she is down to be at a party in the same part of town which starts two hours before our booking and ends at exactly the time my booking is due to start! :scare:

I sent her a message saying are you sure you can do the booking as I see you are listed as being at a party, her reply didnt deny she was at the party just merely said "I know what I am doing, I wouldnt have confirmed the booking at that time if I couldnt do it"

This was a few days ago and she is still listed as being at the party so do I just leave it to the day and go for it or do I ask her again directly if she is doing the party as if she is our booking wont run on time and she will just have been fucked senseless!

I am not squemish about punting but dont think a two hour party back to back to a one hour solo booking is ideal :scare: , any thoughts?

Maybe the party will be in the same premises you will meet her in so she thinks she can do the party then see you straight after. I have punted at a MMFF punt after a party with the same WGs and they both still offered a good service to me, some have a LOT of stamina. However if you have any doubts at all if it were me I would be looking elsewhere.

Offline claretandblue

parties are from 3-5 and 7-9 and my booking is at 5! i think i am going to cancel as I have had an email from the party organisors confirming the girl in question is going to be there!

I am tempted to go to the party but not sure!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'd cancel. What a girl does before or after my booking with her is her business but a 2 hour party booking immediately before would be a no no for me .

Might suit someone who is into licking off dried up spunk.      :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I would cancel.      :thumbsdown:

Offline itk

I'd cancel, can't see how she'd be at her best after 2 hours of being shagged senseless at a party

Sureshot

IF she's there on time she will be very messy  :vomit:

Id rebook her for another day when she's at least had a chance to run a wet wipe across her fanny

Offline claretandblue

Ive just emailed cancelling, not sure about a party, did lmp once and it was about a neutral, oh well either see someone else or just save the cash, thanks for the comments :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Offline Tiger63

Ive just emailed cancelling, not sure about a party, did lmp once and it was about a neutral, oh well either see someone else or just save the cash, thanks for the comments :hi:
A wise move my mate.

Offline Cuntminion

Offline claretandblue

bit wary of naming her, if she follows this site she will make a direct connection to me, not sure its worth the aggro...

Offline Cuntminion

bit wary of naming her, if she follows this site she will make a direct connection to me, not sure its worth the aggro...

Awww pm?

If not hair colour and price per hour at least?

Offline claretandblue

Offline jsparky

She need sex non-stop, someone should give it to her! Did you check if she is free between 6-7 as well? :D