Author Topic: Ameera  (Read 3309 times)

Offline poi

Her new profile is online now :dance: :yahoo:   welcome back  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

and her old profile

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 02:43:58 pm by poi »

Offline PLeisure

Gotta love the strapline on her profile description... "CAN YOU KEEP UP WITH ME?"  :cool:

Offline Cuntminion

Good one that got done at the same time as khloe, hopefully all of them can get back to business as usual

Stupid aw

Offline punk

and her old profile

she should show her pretty face.

Offline The_Don

and her old profile

On alert already.  A/W may take it down (with in a day or 2)

Offline Cuntminion

I thought that was a standard thing for new profile ?

BeesKnees

I thought that was default on all profiles until a veri pic goes through?

Can any recent-ish punters tell me her body size/type?

Hornydevil247

I thought that was default on all profiles until a veri pic goes through?

Can any recent-ish punters tell me her body size/type?

Hello doobie

Her boobs are my avatar and if you look at Fredpunter's avatar shows her arse.

She is a size ten with a great figure. She has started Hot Yoga to tone up even more not that that I think she needs it

HD

BeesKnees

Hello doobie

She is a size ten with a great figure. She has started Hot Yoga to tone up even more not that that I think she needs it

HD

Cheers, I have avatars turned off as I sometimes browse discretely on the phone, but her features look good

Offline mymikemy

Cheers for pointing out she is back.

Not had the pleasure yet! Does anyone know if she is really 24? Or anyone got a face pic of her?

Offline The Beano

Face, tits, age.???? Come on guys ask about the serious stuff like the rimming, strap on action, face off snogging. - that's what Ameera is all about. (She's a lovely lass as well and doesn't mind when when my punting phone randomly rings her - I have had to rename her Zameera so she's not first on my contact list!)
TB

Offline leatherlover

0 feedback. I might just have to TOFFT  :lol:

Offline mymikemy

All the other stuff is good too. But if you don't fancy someone rather save the dosh and go pick up an ugly bird from a club lol.

Hornydevil247

0 feedback. I might just have to TOFFT  :lol:

Sorry mate I beat you to it  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

So rimming now included again as opposed to being an extra,I wonder for how long

fredpunter

Hello doobie

HD

To save you the trouble of seeking me out .....

Offline sticko

So rimming now included again as opposed to being an extra,I wonder for how long

Still extra if you book for an hour; if you go for two hours it's a freebie :)

Offline SamLP

she should show her pretty face.

There's this one: External Link/Members Only

A few more pics from her temporary profile, nice arse

password02

Cheers for pointing out she is back.

Not had the pleasure yet! Does anyone know if she is really 24? Or anyone got a face pic of her?

Yes she is 24 - only had a birthday 2 months ago - Who will be the 1st to TOFTT? HD  :diablo: seems to be the fav closely followed by Herbie !

Offline claretandblue

Still extra if you book for an hour; if you go for two hours it's a freebie :)
Can't see that mentioned on the new profile?

password02

It was on her original AW profile - Send her a AW email - She will hopefully confirm back with a reply

Offline punk

There's this one: External Link/Members Only

A few more pics from her temporary profile, nice arse

Thanks agree with nice arse.

Offline claretandblue

It was on her original AW profile - Send her a AW email - She will hopefully confirm back with a reply
Well it was always included when I saw her then when prices went up it was made an extra, might drop her a line to see  :hi:

Offline sticko

The one that says 'please bear with me while I get back online'?  It's pretty clear the full profile details aren't there yet.

So either wait a day or two for all the info to go up, or as Mr P suggests send an aw mail for clarification.

password02

WTF - so a genuine girl keeps getting deleted on AW while the many fck scammers and Negative girls keep doing new AW profiles -

AW is pure shit sometimes !! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Cuntminion

WTF - so a genuine girl keeps getting deleted on AW while the many fck scammers and Negative girls keep doing new AW profiles -

AW is pure shit sometimes !! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Wtf?

Same thing happened to khloe, is there no way to stay on ?

I don't get it if they have a once banned always banned how do the scammers survive

Offline claretandblue

Agree it's a joke, she clearly has a lot of regulars but will be losing out on a lot of new business

Offline tantric talents

What is A/w playing at?
Can't they see she is Bona fide?  :dash: :dash:

Offline The_Don

What is A/w playing at?
Can't they see she is Bona fide?  :dash: :dash:

Eye - in up her credits (bad A/W)

From above: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60679.msg779264;topicseen#msg779264

Randomness on A/W(this could be a separate topic for discussion) A system that's to open to abuse and misuse (IMO). And W/G that must see feedback in order for punters to book. But have their profiles taken down by the same system. Hell no, I don't care for it (feedback, email on A/W, etc) nor do need it to punt. If a W/G requires it for me to book her. Then I don't want or need to spend my punting funds on her. I use a phone and manners when booking. Turn up pay the money, do the deed.

From above (and then some): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65873.msg842988#msg842988
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:25:39 pm by The_Don »