Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishBlondeJenna  (Read 31335 times)

15 review(s) for INKED__LONDON (2 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fisherofsouls

I saw this girl first thing today:

External Link/Members Only

and I wish I'd stayed in bed.

Seemed so promising at first - good comms and a nice telephone voice.  And when she opened the door, it was all good: young, blond and cute, definitely the girl in the photos.  But once I'd coughed up, oh boy, this turned into  the worst punt I've ever had:

"I only got 3 hours sleep so I'm a bit grumpy"
"Stop jiggling around while you fuck me, it feels funny inside" (WTF ?)
"Don't touch my nipples, they're sore"
"Oh no, I don't like doing A in the morning" (this after saying no problem before the money was handed over)
"Are you close yet ?" - at least 10 times, I thought I was in a fucking parlour for a minute !!
"I'm just going to have a quick fag out the window" (this 1/2 an hour into an hour appointment)

Thank god it was cheap !

Offline mattylondon

Seemed so promising at first - good comms and a nice telephone voice.  And when she opened the door, it was all good: young, blond and cute, definitely the girl in the photos.  But once I'd coughed up, oh boy, this turned into  the worst punt I've ever had:

"Oh no, I don't like doing A in the morning" (this after saying no problem before the money was handed over)
"Are you close yet ?" - at least 10 times, I thought I was in a fucking parlour for a minute !!
"I'm just going to have a quick fag out the window" (this 1/2 an hour into an hour appointment)

Thank god it was cheap !
She's been mentioned on here before and I thought she was one to avoid, so didn't bother. Next time around, you may want to use the search facility on UKP.  :hi: Sorry you had a bad punt.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=3222.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=3684.msg61029#msg61029

Offline Steve2

Exactly as Matty said. Shame you didn't check 1st

Offline fisherofsouls

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

The stupid thing is, I thought I had - must have typed the number in wrong...

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Thanks or the heads up, she was on my list for next month.

Offline enzio

Same experience as others with this girl.  I have to say that it wasn't a terrible punt in terms of what I paid.  You're basically shagging a "Punk" (in the 70's sense of the word).  I saw her in the shithole B&B she had in Ealing (covered with all her clothes on the floor) and told her I could not believe she saw clients there.  I got there, she had previously agreed an hour with me but said she could only do 45 mins because she had another client waiting (she did reduce her rate accordingly).  She had sore boobs ("so don't squeese em too hard") which I thought was fair enough, half her head shaved (which isn't obvious from her photos), fake moans: you could tell she was working a conveyor belt of men.  Afterwards there was no sink in her room, was told that could not use bathroom in the B&B as others did not like it, had to use only wipes and most annoyingly had loads and loads of her fake extensions in my pants.  Spent about 15 mins (after the punt - kept the next bloke waiting) having her and me clean all her extensions out my pants and ensure none left in there.  All in all though it wasn't a terrible punt for the price I paid, albeit, she was what I would call a "no frills" whore - Stellios from easyjet would have enjoyed her.  If I wanted a quick no frills shag and had no one else about then I would possibly see her again.

Offline mattylondon

Same experience as others with this girl.  I have to say that it wasn't a terrible punt in terms of what I paid.  You're basically shagging a "Punk" (in the 70's sense of the word).  I saw her in the shithole B&B she had in Ealing (covered with all her clothes on the floor) and told her I could not believe she saw clients there.  I got there, she had previously agreed an hour with me but said she could only do 45 mins because she had another client waiting (she did reduce her rate accordingly).  She had sore boobs ("so don't squeese em too hard") which I thought was fair enough, half her head shaved (which isn't obvious from her photos), fake moans: you could tell she was working a conveyor belt of men.  Afterwards there was no sink in her room, was told that could not use bathroom in the B&B as others did not like it, had to use only wipes and most annoyingly had loads and loads of her fake extensions in my pants.  Spent about 15 mins (after the punt - kept the next bloke waiting) having her and me clean all her extensions out my pants and ensure none left in there.  All in all though it wasn't a terrible punt for the price I paid, albeit, she was what I would call a "no frills" whore - Stellios from easyjet would have enjoyed her.  If I wanted a quick no frills shag and had no one else about then I would possibly see her again.
Reading what you and others have wrote about her, I'd pay no more than a £40 quickie, if she's a conveyor belt fuck,  who plies her trade in a shankly bedsit! Better still, I'd rather not punt her. No place to wash/freshen up? Begs the quesion how 'clean' she is. Certainly not one I'd go down on! The pictures disguise a lot.

Offline Paul31

I have been seeing Jenna for about 18 months now and she certainly isn't a conveyer belt fuck. She likes taking her time and loves a chat and massage  She is very responsive to touch. She is also freshly showered for every meet and she did have a sink in Ealing. She's now in a very posh place In Chelsea. She is one very sexy lady. I absolutely love her look although she may not be to everyone's taste. To me she's the best girl on aw as she's not fake and has a wonderful personality. Take time to get to know her like I have and you will be rewarded by a great girl

andrei

she may not be fake but you certainly seem to be

from what the guy just above said, how does she shower between punts if the next guy was waiting when the first guy had not yet left?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I have been seeing Jenna for about 18 months now and she certainly isn't a conveyer belt fuck. She likes taking her time and loves a chat and massage  She is very responsive to touch. She is also freshly showered for every meet and she did have a sink in Ealing. She's now in a very posh place In Chelsea. She is one very sexy lady. I absolutely love her look although she may not be to everyone's taste. To me she's the best girl on aw as she's not fake and has a wonderful personality. Take time to get to know her like I have and you will be rewarded by a great girl
A 1 post wonder versus some experienced punters - I am going to believe those who have said she is bad.
He is right about her working in Chelsea though. He's also left feedback - file under fluffy. I think if you want it quick and no frills £50 in a parlour looks like it would be money better spent.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 12:52:59 pm by Ali Katt »

James999

She is also freshly showered for every meet

How would you know that, unless you were either

Her

Her Maid

Her Pimp

Offline Steve2

Hi Jemma

Offline Paul31

Oh well each to there own. I'm certainly none of those things above. Every time I have seen her she smells fresh. Also I'm not the only one to leave her good feedback

James999

I'm not the only one to leave her good feedback

you are here  :hi:

And the points about her liking to chat and sensitive to the touch, and getting to klnow her, thats all the shite pro$$ies come out with to waste time, Genuine punters want to know what she fucks like and what she's like in the bedroom, and from the feedback abovbe it seems she's one to avoid  :hi:

Thanks for trying  :hi:

Offline Paul31

Let's just agree to disagree. To me chatting and getting to know the girl are important as well.

softlad

To me chatting and getting to know the girl are important as well.

Obviously you mean in 'her' time  ?

Offline Paul31

Actual I mean during the meeting maybe I'm odd but it's not all about sex it's the whole exsperience for me. Maybe it's because I'm single and sad but that's how I feel. I'm sure we all want different things from punts. I normally do 3 hr visits to jenna so there's pleanty of time for everything

Offline Marmalade

Actual I mean during the meeting maybe I'm odd but it's not all about sex it's the whole exsperience for me. Maybe it's because I'm single and sad but that's how I feel. I'm sure we all want different things from punts. I normally do 3 hr visits to jenna so there's pleanty of time for everything

So she seems fairly shite in a short punt, but cross her palm with three hours worth of silver and she brightens up, talks more endearing shite, and eventually gives you a £50 fuck at massively increased cost.

I don't think Alan Sugar will want you as a business partner somehow

Offline fisherofsouls

Sorry, Paul31's comments just don't ring true to me (and remember, I have actually spent 45 minutes with her in a room at Wembley Travelodge).

Offline mattylondon

Sorry, Paul31's comments just don't ring true to me (and remember, I have actually spent 45 minutes with her in a room at Wembley Travelodge).
She's clearly a production line skank, judging by other accounts from punters and as for that poster.........  :bomb:

Offline Paul31

No she's not shite she's a person it's nice to spend time with. Sorry you had a bad punt with her fisher

James999

No she's not shite she's a person it's nice to spend time with. Sorry you had a bad punt with her fisher

If you read his report above it is clear she SCAMMED him promising and not delivering, so that makes her SHITE   :hi:

Let me remind you

Talk of Bareback  :scare:
A while ago she was discussed on PN, as she had two profiles, one of which she offered bareback.

A SHITE Field Report

It Seems she changes after she has got hold of the Money  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:21:20 pm by James999 »

Offline mattylondon

If you read his report above it is clear she SCAMMED him promising and not delivering, so that makes her SHITE  :hi:
And it seems Enzio spent more time taking her hair extensions out of his pants, than he did fucking, in that skanky shit hole of hers. Well at least she's now moved to a better grade of shit hole in Chelsea!  :sarcastic:

James999

More talk of bareback  :scare:

shes recently moved address and was in ealing for ages. i fucked her bareback back when she used to offer that for free.
[/url]

Offline Marmalade

Well I think we can say Paul31 whoever he is claims he had a nice punt with her and doesn't think she's shite and thinks she's a nice person. We can take his report in any way we like and I suspect most people on here - sorry Paul31 - will think it's shite. That doesn't mean it is shite, doesn't mean it isn't shite, just that is the likely impression.

Same for the prossie - tough cookies - Paul31 didn't do her much of a favour, whatever the intention.  :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

More talk of bareback  :scare:

Offering bareback doesn't make her a shit prossie James, just a dirty skank with an increased likelyhood of an STD!

I find it incredible that attached men, in particular, would want to go anywhere near somebody like that. I'm sure they'd have a lot of explaing to do to the missus, if she ended up with something as a consequence!   :scare: What makes her a shit prossie, in my eyes, are the reviews of two punters with credibility on here. Even though Enzio said she was ok for the money, the shit hole of a place puts her on that list for me.

I'll take the word of fisherofsouls over the new poster, I'm afraid and Enzio's comments re her place. Leaving their clothes lying around? No standards, production line fuck and clear lack of hygiene, if she's booking guys back to back. Don't tell me she's popping in the shower every time, when the skank has offered bareback in the past (and doubtles still does, off the record) and leaves her stuff lying around. I'm not buying that.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:20:07 am by mattylondon »

Offline Paul31

All I was trying to do was say that I enjoyed her not trying to convert anyone. I've been seeing her since last febuary and have never been offered bareback. And she is now in Chelsea in a posh apartment so definitely a much better setting   At the end of the day we all have our own opinions and people can make up there own minds

Offline Steve2

Jenna and posh apartment in Chelsea do not seem to go hand in hand

James999

Perhaps her idea of posh is having a sink  :scare:

Offline Steve2

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I think Paul is either easily pleased or gets a better service because he makes 2 hour+ bookings. Either way I think the general consensus is one to avoid.

Offline mattylondon

I think Paul is either easily pleased or gets a better service because he makes 2 hour+ bookings. Either way I think the general consensus is one to avoid.
Paul may well have had a good experience. My observation from 'reading between the lines' on UKP, Adultwork and Prossienet, is that she's definitely one I'd never punt in a million years. The warning signs are there. Only those who think with their cocks would consider punting her after reading all three sources. My conclusions:

1. She is untidy and keeps her place in a skanky condition. You'd be very lucky to get a shower.
2. Appears to be a 'production line fuck', booking punters back to back.
3. A back to back prossie, with punters waiting, is hardly the type to ensure she showers and is fresh between punters.
4. Previously reported to offer bareback. Therefore, also a never for me, as it's very likely to still be on offer. Especially if she likes you.
5. Her AW feedback is mostly positive, but AW feedback cannot be trusted as a reliable source because most prossies tend to confirm any booking request after the punt has already taken place. It's my opinion that they deliberately do this in order to ensure they'll receive positive feedback.

I believe that feedback on Prossienet is much more reflective of the true picture because a punter can be honest without fear of receiving a negative rating. All the prossie is entitled to is a right to reply if they dispute that feedback, which is fair enough.

Her feedback on prossient reads. 1 Positive, 1 Negative and 1 Neutral, as the guy recommended her but wouldn't return. Even the guy who marked her completely positive, commented on her place being shabby.

As she appeared a lot more interested in some vintage films during one punt, it's no wonder that she was happy for Paul to pay 3 hours and chat!!  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:52:58 pm by mattylondon »

Offline smiths

Unless i know them i never just trust one topic posters  myself. This Paul has only posted on this one subject in the short time he has been a member, defending this WG when posters with credibility post a different experience of her, i certainly know who i would believe and its not Paul.

I see this kind of pretending to be a punter as a very serious undermining of this forum, the good thing is like most of these people it didnt take long for him to be tagged as dodgy. Thats always the problem these people have, sooner or later they have to break cover and post their rubbish or troll away. Brain power seems lacking in these people to my mind and like many in the past they think posters are as thick as two short planks when the opposite is often the case. Lack of brains is a serious handicap to those people.

Offline mattylondon

Unless i know them i never just trust one topic posters  myself. This Paul has only posted on this one subject in the short time he has been a member, defending this WG when posters with credibility post a different experience of her, i certainly know who i would believe and its not Paul.

I see this kind of pretending to be a punter as a very serious undermining of this forum, the good thing is like most of these people it didnt take long for him to be tagged as dodgy. Thats always the problem these people have, sooner or later they have to break cover and post their rubbish or troll away. Brain power seems lacking in these people to my mind and like many in the past they think posters are as thick as two short planks when the opposite is often the case. Lack of brains is a serious handicap to those people.
I was trying to be very kind by avoiding mention of that fact! I think you already know where I stand on such posts. 'Paul's' comments fly in the face of other established posters, so need to be taken with a large handful of salt until they've established themselves on here and earned a degree of trust. More often than not, it usually ends one way :bomb:

The comments by established posters would be enough for me anyway, but if you take a look at the prossienet reports, that just confirms it. Even from the guy who wrote a completely positive one. Adultwork FRs are simply nonsense. I've been caught out by them myself, punting a prossie recently, who had absolutely glowing feedback. Yes, she was pretty and had a great figure, but shit attitude, poor service and had no breaks between punters. All I had was AW to go on, as she'd had no feedback on here.

Offline enzio

5. Her AW feedback is mostly positive, but AW feedback cannot be trusted as a reliable source because most prossies tend to confirm any booking request after the punt has already taken place. It's my opinion that they deliberately do this in order to ensure they'll receive positive feedback.

Thinking back now; in order to organise the punt she insisted I phone her and refused to taking a booking on AW.  The above, therefore, rings very true.

The fact that I now know she did BB with punters really pisses me off.  I would have never done anything with her had I known that (despite the fact that everything I did with her was protected).  Must learn to walk away when they are skanks.  Been very silly.

Offline mattylondon

Thinking back now; in order to organise the punt she insisted I phone her and refused to taking a booking on AW.  The above, therefore, rings very true.

The fact that I now know she did BB with punters really pisses me off.  I would have never done anything with her had I known that (despite the fact that everything I did with her was protected).  Must learn to walk away when they are skanks.  Been very silly.
I fucked a couple too, who I subsequenty discovered did bareback. As I've said before and I can only speak for myself, of those I've regularly seen, over 50% have offered me bareback or just tried to get on with it, minus the condom, so I think it's a lot more common that people pretend. No problem if that's a punter's thing, but it's not my thing with a prostitute, no way!  :scare:

If I use the AW booking system, I insist that a booking is confirmed by them too, prior to the meet taking place. I know that Fat Prossie sees things differently and believes that the confirmation should take place after the booking. Now that would make perfect sense and I'd agree with her, if it wasn't for that fact that as soon as a punter makes an AW booking, the prossie can mark you positive, negative or neutral, without having to confirm the booking! All you can do is leave a 'for feedback only' comment, but can't mark positive, negative or neutral, unless the prossie confirms it. Clearly that's tilted in the prossies favour and why I refuse to meet without a confirmation first. That way, the risk of receiving a negative is shared. And naturally, I only insist on that with prossies who already have decent feedback.

Offline Marmalade

There's different options open to the prossie for aw bookings - she can mark them scheduled or confirmed

Offline iName

I saw Jenna last year around March/April for a 30 min booking, she was my second ever punt with my first being a Soho walk up.

She was in Ealing when I saw her, knocked on the door and was opened by a fat old bloke who made wait at the door for her. She came to the door and looked phenomenal (in my opinion). Got into her room she asked for the money I handed it over then we proceeded to get undressed. Her room was really messy with clothes all over the floor as many people here have said. She is in Chelsea now so don't know if she is still as messy.

That is as good as it gets I'm afraid. She started off by kissing for about a minute then cleaned my dick with a wipe as she didn't seem to have a shower in her bedroom. She then proceeded to give me a blowjob, a really weird one where she was sucking on the tip all throughout.

Anyway didn't give me much pleasure so I then started fucking her, with a bit of kissing, I tried not to kiss her too many times after as she didn't seem willing to kiss much. She made a few fake groans but what really pissed me off whilst we were fucking was that she was watching the tv most of the time (BBC News)

So I tried to change things up a bit and asked her to go on top, she obliged but was awful again, she did no work at all and wanted me to do all the work when she was on top!!! Again she seemed more interested in watching tv. We then finished off by her wanking me off, got dressed and had a little kiss.

Do I recommend? No!

Although it is a step up from the Soho walk up I had where the woman didn't kiss or even show her tits, was rude and couldn't wait for me to get out! I supposed that's what you get for £20 in Soho. I must be doing something wrong or maybe I've just had 2 terrible WG's?

A year on from seeing Jenna I hope my 3rd punt will be better when I try to book Jade from HOD South Kensington in a few weeks.

That's my first review done hope it is useful to some people.

Offline Silver Birch

Jenna was my 2nd ever punt too and after seeing she had almost 300 positive feedbacks and a list of enjoys that ticked many of my boxes, decided to make a booking in Feb.

I thought my experience was perhaps due to my LACK of experience, but reading this thread I can see I am not alone.

Booking made by phone, comms seemed good. Confirmed in the morning for midday. I get a call around 11.40 to put time back 15 mins. Arrive at Wembley Travelodge and call her at 12.15. She tells me she has only just arrived can I give her 10 mins to settle in. Call her again 12.25 "give it 5 mins and come up".

I pass a rather sheepish looking chap in the car park and I thought he looked like he  might have been there for the same reason as me, but obviously not with Jenna as she told me she has only just arrived.

Went into room and bedsheets was very rumpled, absolutely no attempt to disguise that someone had been there just before me.

Jenna was friendly and chatty but kept wanting me to focus on massaging her feet, which I duly obliged - I'm a newbie don't forget. Next she slips a condom on for oral, hmmm, owo on her profile! Then wants to make me cum as quickly as possible in mish. I was only allowed to cup her breasts with my hands but "don't move them about too much"..... doesn't receive oral, in fact makes it pretty clear she doesn't really want me to touch her anywhere intimate! No anal because I'm too big....... never....ever.... been called BIG before.

As soon as she realised round 2 might take a while she said "I don't think it is going to happen" deflating me instantly and she started getting dressed! Feeling somewhat inedequate, I left after about ½ hour and as I sheepishly returned to my car passed another guy heading for the lift!

Afterwards I asked Jenna if we could make a retrospective AW booking to leave feedback, she agreed but never confirmed it.

Having now had a few more punts, I would have been asking for a partial refund if I had this experience now.

Still..... having a rant here has made me feel a bit better   :mad:

Offline iName

Sad to hear your experience Silver Birch.

I like you gave her a go as she has so much positive feedback on her AdultWork profile so thought it would be good.

Good comms over the phone and looked like everything was going to be great. But as read in my review it didn't.

I did get OWO but a really weird BJ as I said.

One thing I forgot to mention in my original review which after reading yours has reminded me is, Jenna would not let me touch her tits or pussy. Her excuse? My nipples and pussy are really sensitive! That pissed me right off, I like the GFE so to not be able to feel up or play with her was really disappointing.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
but what really pissed me off whilst we were fucking was that she was watching the tv most of the time (BBC News)
If you flipped her doggy style, you could both watch it.  :D

Some advice to silverbirch and iName, if the flat's a dirty shit hole or there's a weird old bloke at the door, walk, loads of people on here will recommend always having a back-up plan if the punt isn't what you want.

I did get OWO but a really weird BJ as I said.
She maybe have only sucked the tip because she gags easy or more likely to get you to cum quicker; the tip's the most sensitive bit as every man knows.
Afterwards I asked Jenna if we could make a retrospective AW booking to leave feedback, she agreed but never confirmed it.
You can still leave feedback as a neutral and can still say what you want.
Jenna would not let me touch her tits or pussy. Her excuse? My nipples and pussy are really sensitive! That pissed me right off, I like the GFE so to not be able to feel up or play with her was really disappointing.
Some women don't like having their tits bitten or groped because they don't like it rough; I grab, bite and scratch and have only had one complaint from a waste of space escort. Her REAL excuse for not letting you touch her pussy, she didn't want you to let her cum - weird, I know. I'm guessing RO is off the cards. I met one escort who wouldn't let me finger her without putting a condom on my fingers, in-case my fingernails were dirty.

After these reports Paul's report looks like total bullshit.

Offline iName

The reason I was disappointed that she wouldn't let me play with her tits or pussy is because she says she likes it rough and fast.

Also I didn't walk because she looked stunning, just a shame about the performance. The looks of a Ferrari, performance of a Reliant Robin.

indianpolishgirlfucker

im going to clarify some of what i said earlier so people can make up their own mind.

The following are FACTS:

She was based for a long long time in what could be accurately described as a skanky place but not in the sense that there are drug needles around , a piss stained carpet and a misraeble dark room. No, it was a very presentable B & B on a quiet surburban road in ealing, the room was actually where jenna lives, so it was a little untidy as youd expect of a 24-25 (at the time) year old  slightly immature, free willed"punk girls" bedroom. There wasnt an immediate bathroom to use. But u got to fuck a tattooed peroxide blonde girl in her own bed.

She did used to do bareback for a long time and went with black guys and a asian like me. But she no longer offers bareback hasnt for a long while and back than she had like 15-30 feedbacks and amazingly since she moved upmarket to chelsea she has 300 feedbacks in less than a year probably.
The first few times i saw her she did seem to be on speed or something vewry impatient as i was driving there, and fucking in fast motion, but she always always did what she said, I fucked her bareback and came outside her as she insisted she asked guys to do, she alwasy gave very good owo oral and deep throat, and she used to let me film it all. I deleted the videos . But I kept afew pics and still have them my cock buried in her pussy and ass bareback. The other 3-4 times i saw her she knew me and was more relaxed. Basically if you paid for an hour (and her rates used to be super cheap) youd expect a great fuck but for only 70% of the time u paid for. U wouldnt get a place u could have a shower in afterwards and she always seemed slightly paranoid about timewasters. But that was her......I wouldnt have called her stunning back than as people are now, but definetly a small cute tightish bodied 24-26 year old with loads of pink tattoos all over her body. She may look very different today with the higher rates she charges and gets judging by her impressive way of turning 30 positives into 300 and doubling her prices.
Good luck to her, go there and make up your own minds.

Offline cpw_19

Thank god it was cheap !

Wish I'd have known of this site before I visited her - all the above sounds very familiar!!

Offline riker

I called earlier this year to make a booking. Then for some reason, I just felt like cancelling. So i rang up and apologised that i could not make it. She said it was ok, she was fully booked anyway.  :D

James999

I called earlier this year to make a booking. Then for some reason, I just felt like cancelling. So i rang up and apologised that i could not make it. She said it was ok, she was fully booked anyway.  :D

Bullshit  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

Bullshit  :hi:
Yes, that line couldn't have come better from Jenna herself?!  :rolleyes:

Offline Silver Birch

Yes, that line couldn't have come better from Jenna herself?!  :rolleyes:

or Paul31  :dash:

Offline cpw_19

Just stumbled across this, from someone who filmed his experience:

Quite clearly Jenna - all the classic Jenna lines are there - "don't touch my tits" etc etc.

And with bareback....definitely four and half minutes to tell you exactly why you don't wanna see her.