Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tricky Vicki  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Pally

This one also? Claims to be 19.

No feedback as yet. Can the experts cast their eye over this profile please for authenticity. 

External Link/Members Only

Looking4fun

Dodgy profile imo I'm sure I've seen that photo on another profile

Offline Moresomes

Looking at the backpage ad, I think it could well be Ruby again.   :scare:

Offline Moresomes

Confirmed. Check A/W profile photo against third down on left in Backpage ad.

External Link/Members Only

Offline stanleyjohn

Agreed yet another Ruby profile. Avoid

Seahorse

Excellent work, gentlemen.

And this is why I'll never again have a new punt without checking out on here - she looks very tempting in some of the images, and I'd have likely made a booking, without knowing her history.

Addycb

Just wondering guys as tricky Vicky keeps popping up, what is here past and why she so bad ?

jacklast123123

I have seen TrickyVicky19, she is not as good as her photo but service ok and she usually works out of a Hotel, i seen her at Sleeperz, hope this helps..

Offline WelshClipper

Jeezus she has at least three phones, must be running up a fortune on air time
Shame she is such a disaster, photos look great  :unknown:

Barry Shipton

Just wondering guys as tricky Vicky keeps popping up, what is here past and why she so bad ?
Ruby is the North East's most notorious scammer usually with around 9 or so fake profiles on the go at any one time - which is why the photos look so good and the reality doesn't - none of them are her! Probably some poor lasses' Facebook pics she's stolen.

Also notorious for rude and crap service which is why she wouldn't last five minutes with just one real profile. Background and links here:

External Link/Members Only)

Offline WelshClipper

Ruby is the North East's most notorious scammer usually with around 9 or so fake profiles on the go at any one time - which is why the photos look so good and the reality doesn't - none of them are her! Probably some poor lasses' Facebook pics she's stolen.

Also notorious for rude and crap service which is why she wouldn't last five minutes with just one real profile. Background and links here:

External Link/Members Only)

Could you imagine the mess punters would be in with profiles like these whilst behind lurks a horror story.

Thank God for ukp  :hi: