Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of quality  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Paulpunting

Why is it that as the ability to answer the phone or an email the majority of working girls seem in this age of technology not to be able to manage it. If most were running a normal.business they would have gone bust! Pardon the tits pun, not intended.
With this in mind can anyone recommend a wg in Lincs or Notts that can communicate, does what she says on her aw likes list, no extras, max £120 hour and will swallow, anal of possible?
Is this really too much to ask?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Taggart

Paul, to be honest, yes it is too much.  The young, slim, willing girls that offer a full GFE and more are like rocking horse droppings.

Nottingham has gone to the dogs, and Lincs has always been a punting desert, full of wannbies that never do. I've not punted for 6 months because the are is so crap.

I wish you luck, though.

Offline Paulpunting

It just can be so! I saw Farah Delaney who is from the west mids last year and she was very good. Did what she had on her list, no messing about and she was a nice lass.
It seems they need to up their game. I'm not spending my hard earned unless it's on something decent from now on!
Banned by:

Offline Paulpunting

Can't believe I have to search up the arse of a wooden horse but Taggart does seem right. Any other ideas people?
Banned by:

Online j122

If you can find an extra £30 then diamondintheruff or put up a reverse booking & see who bites.

Diehard

I've been saying this for months. Hookers seem devoid of basic intelligence and business acumen.

It's getting to the stage where parlours the only way to go.

Offline Taggart

I've been saying this for months. Hookers seem devoid of basic intelligence and business acumen.

They lack marketing skills. They are selling themselves, but fail to do so through a combination of poor and indistinct photographs, bad grammar and spelling in their profile.  Draw a parallel with selling a car, if the pictures were crap, and the words uninspiring, you wouldnt waste your time. That said, there are some WGs who know the marketing field, and can lure you in, our task is to sort the wheat from the chaff.

But Diehard hits the nail on the head, when he talks of business acumen. Sometimes the pricing structure is too high for the area, the hourly multiples are wrong or dont encourage patronage for longer with a discounted fee, they are very unaware of their immediate competition and fail to incentivise to bring repeat business. Many fail to appreciate that if hey give crap service, word spreads.

Nor do they offer Nectar points!!!   :D

Offline gary03

my home tiwn lincoln very poor at moment
am booked with girl in peterborough on sunday hopefully worth the trip down a1

Hawkwind71

Its a really tough one to answer. I have met some incredibly smart ladies who know what to do.
Very often these types have elegantly written profiles with no bullshit and no hint of PSE, lots of pics, phone number etc etc.
Just solid business acumen, a desire to give good service and often randy as hell.

All you can do is read and read and read.

...and then read some more

Badgermoo

They lack marketing skills. They are selling themselves, but fail to do so through a combination of poor and indistinct photographs, bad grammar and spelling in their profile.  Draw a parallel with selling a car, if the pictures were crap, and the words uninspiring, you wouldnt waste your time. That said, there are some WGs who know the marketing field, and can lure you in, our task is to sort the wheat from the chaff.

But Diehard hits the nail on the head, when he talks of business acumen. Sometimes the pricing structure is too high for the area, the hourly multiples are wrong or dont encourage patronage for longer with a discounted fee, they are very unaware of their immediate competition and fail to incentivise to bring repeat business. Many fail to appreciate that if hey give crap service, word spreads.

Nor do they offer Nectar points!!!   :D

All of this, spot on.