Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations Neath/ swansea areas  (Read 2045 times)

Swansea lad

Guys this is my ideal.
Pretty,
Longish hair,
size 10,
No tattoos,
I like boobs but not fake,
Ideally works late.

Any suggestions for a decent girl who does 30 mins getting fed up of being cancelled or just no shows.

All I want is a decent blow job and sex!

Anyone?

Offline Cheeseman

Elite English Eliza fits nearly all of your criteria.
She is excellent. 

Offline Cheeseman

Pretty? Yes, very
Long hair? Yes very
Size 10? She says she is size 12 and that seems right to me
No tattoos?  She doesn't have tattoos
Natural breasts? Yes and they are massive
Blow job? She is great at this with lots of eye contact
Sex? She appears to love it

SirFrank

If you're prepared to travel a little further up the m4 welsh brunette Is based in porthcawl/Bridgend and is real class. Ticks some of your boxes but not all though - so it would depend on how far you're happy to travel and how much you're willing to compromise on your list. I do think she's one of the best girls in South Wales. And really nice too

Offline Daiawn

I totally agree.  Welsh Brunnette is fab and worth the extra miles in my opinion.

Offline Cheeseman

Yes i agree too Welsh Brunette is excellent but she does have tattoos and big fake breasts.
If you want to go west, there are two excellent girls in Llanelli
Francesca Foxz - does have a couple of tattoos . Likes cim
and Lexi - i cant remember her exact profile name but she is great. Happy to do facials and cim

Offline Cheeseman

Swansea lad

Welsh Brunette is a bit to far east for me. I tend to punt after work etc and just use the held up in work excuse.

Does anyone get the feeling the girls around here are just doing it to top up their benefits or something?

I cant believe how casual they are about missing appointments, they would never survive in a real 9-5 job!

jammy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Lovely little lexi in Llanelli - excellent and no tattoos

Has anyone actually  had the pleasure of meeting lexi?

Offline Cheeseman

Yes. Ive met her a couple of times.

Swansea lad

Lexi would be my choice I think, is she pretty?

Offline Mil 34

I've met lexi, not my cup of tea. She's a little cuddly for my liking and not really that pretty. Blowjob not all that great but did get cim.
I wouldn't return, nice enough girl but just not for me

SirFrank

Welsh Brunette is a bit to far east for me. I tend to punt after work etc and just use the held up in work excuse.

Does anyone get the feeling the girls around here are just doing it to top up their benefits or something?

I cant believe how casual they are about missing appointments, they would never survive in a real 9-5 job!

In my experience, reliability is one of the fundamental problems in this game and it's certainly not confined to Swansea

np500

I agree about reliability, and it does work both ways, like the 6 that never turned up last week for the gangbang in Swansea last week ( don't know wear the 6 guys wer from ? )  but shocking. a young Richard gear I'm not but I can turn up on time and ready, disrespectful at the very least not to.

Offline makemehappy

I've met lexi, not my cup of tea. She's a little cuddly for my liking and not really that pretty. Blowjob not all that great but did get cim.
I wouldn't return, nice enough girl but just not for me

Just to prove we're all different, I'd say she wasn't cuddly, is pretty and gives great head.

Offline Cheeseman

Just to prove we're all different, I'd say she wasn't cuddly, is pretty and gives great head.

I agree that is my assessment of her too.

Offline Mil 34

Well got to honest here. She isn't a size 10 more like a 12 so that's a little bigger than her aw profiles description so I gave a definition of cuddly.
Facially she's not my type and her blowjob skills are not the best I've had.
But that might be down to personally preference.
I think her rates are top dollar for what she's worth and I wouldn't return.
Each to their own but I think there's many girls much better and better value.
Down west is still a punting graveyard and I won't waste my money there again

Offline makemehappy

Well got to honest here. She isn't a size 10 more like a 12 so that's a little bigger than her aw profiles description so I gave a definition of cuddly.
Facially she's not my type and her blowjob skills are not the best I've had.
But that might be down to personally preference.
I think her rates are top dollar for what she's worth and I wouldn't return.
Each to their own but I think there's many girls much better and better value.
Down west is still a punting graveyard and I won't waste my money there again
Just proves again a difference of opinion as I had said. I do find your comments about price surprising to say the least. I'd put her in the lower/average bracket for price so high on value. Never understand why someone refers to a place as a graveyard as things can change for better or worse over time. So never say never again as many people have been proved wrong during the course of history that things can't change.
A 10 or a 12 is a little subjective and too hard to guess at, especially since some can be both. I definitely wouldn't refer to a 12 as cuddly though. 14 maybe. 12 I'd say is more just plain average for a girl her age.
As I said though - each to their own.

Offline Mil 34

I just prefer the slimmer girl and when I see the profile saying that she's a 10 then when you arrive she's clearly not then I would not be happy.
She's a nice enough girl but there's a lot better for the money around. Just take Carla from the Hungarian girls. Slim ,pretty and only 60 for half where this girl is 90 for half.

If she floats your boat then carrying on, but I would rather paddle my own canoe than see her again  :thumbsup:

Offline makemehappy

I just prefer the slimmer girl and when I see the profile saying that she's a 10 then when you arrive she's clearly not then I would not be happy.
She's a nice enough girl but there's a lot better for the money around. Just take Carla from the Hungarian girls. Slim ,pretty and only 60 for half where this girl is 90 for half.

If she floats your boat then carrying on, but I would rather paddle my own canoe than see her again  :thumbsup:
There might be cheaper European imports, but the bottom line is that she isn't expensive. Completely disagree with your comments about a lot better (far from it) and she probably is around a 10/12. Lets move on!

Offline Swsnapper

She has changed her profile to say size 12 now anyway

Offline Mil 34

Looks like someone's told her about her exaggerated profile then  :thumbsup:
She's not an ugly girl, she's got a nice personality and is in no rush to get you out.
You will not have a bad time but in my own opinion she's not what I look for in a wg.
Each to their own and I wish you good luck in your punt.
Post over for me

Swansea lad

I think I will give Lexi a go next month. Shes probably as close as I will get to my ideal around here.

What area does she work from?

Offline makemehappy

Looks like someone's told her about her exaggerated profile then  :thumbsup:
She's not an ugly girl, she's got a nice personality and is in no rush to get you out.
You will not have a bad time but in my own opinion she's not what I look for in a wg.
Each to their own and I wish you good luck in your punt.
Post over for me
Its hardly an exaggeration and people do actually change in size. Thank god its over - talk about going around in circles!

Offline makemehappy

I think I will give Lexi a go next month. Shes probably as close as I will get to my ideal around here.

What area does she work from?

Carmarthenshire, Swansea and Neath Port Talbot as far as I'm aware.