Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I ignored the warning signs....  (Read 2996 times)

jensepete

Time for a lurker to come out of the shadows.... two months ago I answered an ad on Craigslist "cute young teen needs money to pay the rent..make me an offer"    First warning sign: how many normal young teens can run a business like this?  Ok, some, but its still very much a rarity.   Initial comms were good..we  spoke together by phone, i made a reasonable offer and suggested meeting the next day.  But "I'm only planning for today"  was the reply.  I had to scramble to make a reasonable meet time for 10.00pm, it was already late afternoon.  Warning sign 2;  its not good to have no time to pause and reflect.   Anyway, the address was in a tower block on a council estate in Shepherds Bush, London.   On arrival, she was certainly attractive but in no way a teen.  First off she offered me a shot of vodka.  My jokey reply "are you trying to get me drunk?"  went down like a lead balloon.  Warning sign 3;  no genuine SP would offer a strong spirit at the start unless...  Our ongoing banter was edgy, provocative, no movement towards trust.  That really was a screaming red signal.  In hindsight I should have seen that she was coked up and spliffed down; a lethal combination.    Eventually I got to take a shower; still hadn't paid.  Exit the bathroom naked, she immediately wants the money.   Fair enough.  I fumble around in the trousers i'm holding in my hand and pay her.   And drop my clothes on the ground.   First bombshell from her "I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this, I'll give you the money back."   And so she did...£40 short.   "Hey, you owe me £40"   "Well, you're in my flat, so..."  Blah blah.  It must have looked quite funny, i'm starkers with a semi on, she blah blahing.   Eventually we compromise on a BJ for sixty for which she wants another tenner from me.   "But you've already got £60 from me"  I say.   Warning sign  6;  there's no way we could have got back to any amicable session.  More blah blah, eventually i lose my rag (?  I was already without rags!)  Somehow we end up in a wrestling match.  On some level there was still a bit of humour in the air, she tried to placate me, but all i wanted was my £40.  I got dressed but thats when the shit really kicked in and it became an all-out fight.  Biting, kicking, she picked up a pair of scissors.  A tough cookie.  By chance she had left her mobile on the table...I picked it up and pocketed it.   Suddenly I had the upper hand and let myself out of the flat.   Out in the hallway we had a shouting match.  "Give me back my phone" "Give me the £40"   Eventually she did.  "Put it on the ground and back away"  from me.  "show me the phone, prove you've still got it"  from her.  It really was like a gangster confrontation.   So; we made the exchange.  "Oh, you're gonna regret this so much, my boyfriend's waiting for you downstairs'  was her parting shot.  I ran down a couple of flights, then took the lift.  By chance a woman got on a few more floors down.  We struck up a conversation and left the building together.  Yup, the boyfriend was waiting outside with his back towards the lobby.   But seeing me with company he was non-plussed and went inside.  The woman went to her car and i took off.   The main way out thru the middle of the estate had about 200 yds without any lighting (by now it was 11.00pm) where anything could have happened unseen.  Have to admit, I ran.   And thats it.

So; what have I learned?  Well;
1) Never do anything 'serious' from Craigslist.  Depends on which section something appears.  Although massage ads seem ok.  Anything else is for tourists and idiots like me.
2)  Never do anything in a tower block; there's always a time lag between leaving the flat and actually getting outside.  Thats when a call gets made to 'get him'
3)  Have to say, I'd be super-wary of a council estate.  No logical reason for that but, once bitten...
4)  Finally...if something looks too good to be true, that because it is.

By contrast, I've never felt the slightest risk from anyone  on aw.   Touch wood...
Ok; comments?  Thoughts?

Offline Cuntminion

That was not easy reading

Not because it's a horror story but for your complete inability to paragraph and bullet point

Offline Cuntminion

Now my thoughts

Story seems highly bullshit

Your a bit of a tit for scrapping with a woman , Sergei or bf giving it large by all means thump the cunt but you sound like you built up to fighting a woman and it could of been avoi

Who uses craiglist

London is one big tower block, almost by definition every where is a council estate good luck punting in London if you don't want cross those boundaries

tonysoprano

The moral of this story? You're a fucking moron.

IF this bullshit is true, then you deserve everything you got and more because the level of stupidity on display here is hilarious.

Offline tantric talents

Well I thought it was a great first post. Got quite into it. Better than most of the crap on TV tonight.
C'mon Mini. We can hardly accuse the OP of a suspect review now can we?
Even if it was all made up it was interesting. And apparently some people actually do use Craigslist  :scare:
TBH I  have never punted in a tower block and don't think I ever will now  ;)
This post could opening up to some members similar experiences?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:42:59 pm by tantric talents »

Offline arthur

Believed it up until the standoff with the mobile/40 quid, too cliché, so ive got my doubts now. But either way theres nothing for you to gain so ill just see how this thread pans out  :rolleyes:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Pompoy123

Today I shot a flying pig out of the sky blindfolded. I'm a fucking ace shot  :yahoo:

raylondoner

I like the standoff, makes me think of Detective Callahan, H - "Go ahead, make my day"  :hi:

Offline jsparky

I am reading this when Match of the day are on, tbh its more entertaining than the TV!  :sarcastic:

Now, keep it coming please!  :D

Offline NIK

Time for a lurker to come out of the shadows.... two months ago I answered an ad on Craigslist "cute young teen needs money to pay the rent..make me an offer"    First warning sign: how many normal young teens can run a business like this?  Ok, some, but its still very much a rarity.   Initial comms were good..we  spoke together by phone, i made a reasonable offer and suggested meeting the next day.  But "I'm only planning for today"  was the reply.  I had to scramble to make a reasonable meet time for 10.00pm, it was already late afternoon.  Warning sign 2;  its not good to have no time to pause and reflect.   Anyway, the address was in a tower block on a council estate in Shepherds Bush, London.   On arrival, she was certainly attractive but in no way a teen.  First off she offered me a shot of vodka.  My jokey reply "are you trying to get me drunk?"  went down like a lead balloon.  Warning sign 3;  no genuine SP would offer a strong spirit at the start unless...  Our ongoing banter was edgy, provocative, no movement towards trust.  That really was a screaming red signal.  In hindsight I should have seen that she was coked up and spliffed down; a lethal combination.    Eventually I got to take a shower; still hadn't paid.  Exit the bathroom naked, she immediately wants the money.   Fair enough.  I fumble around in the trousers i'm holding in my hand and pay her.   And drop my clothes on the ground.   First bombshell from her "I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this, I'll give you the money back."   And so she did...£40 short.   "Hey, you owe me £40"   "Well, you're in my flat, so..."  Blah blah.  It must have looked quite funny, i'm starkers with a semi on, she blah blahing.   Eventually we compromise on a BJ for sixty for which she wants another tenner from me.   "But you've already got £60 from me"  I say.   Warning sign  6;  there's no way we could have got back to any amicable session.  More blah blah, eventually i lose my rag (?  I was already without rags!)  Somehow we end up in a wrestling match.  On some level there was still a bit of humour in the air, she tried to placate me, but all i wanted was my £40.  I got dressed but thats when the shit really kicked in and it became an all-out fight.  Biting, kicking, she picked up a pair of scissors.  A tough cookie.  By chance she had left her mobile on the table...I picked it up and pocketed it.   Suddenly I had the upper hand and let myself out of the flat.   Out in the hallway we had a shouting match.  "Give me back my phone" "Give me the £40"   Eventually she did.  "Put it on the ground and back away"  from me.  "show me the phone, prove you've still got it"  from her.  It really was like a gangster confrontation.   So; we made the exchange.  "Oh, you're gonna regret this so much, my boyfriend's waiting for you downstairs'  was her parting shot.  I ran down a couple of flights, then took the lift.  By chance a woman got on a few more floors down.  We struck up a conversation and left the building together.  Yup, the boyfriend was waiting outside with his back towards the lobby.   But seeing me with company he was non-plussed and went inside.  The woman went to her car and i took off.   The main way out thru the middle of the estate had about 200 yds without any lighting (by now it was 11.00pm) where anything could have happened unseen.  Have to admit, I ran.   And thats it.

1) Never do anything 'serious' from Craigslist.  Depends on which section something appears.  Although massage ads seem ok.  Anything else is for tourists and idiots like me.
2)  Never do anything in a tower block; there's always a time lag between leaving the flat and actually getting outside.  Thats when a call gets made to 'get him'
3)  Have to say, I'd be super-wary of a council estate.  No logical reason for that but, once bitten...

By contrast, I've never felt the slightest risk from anyone  on aw.   Touch wood...
Ok; comments?  Thoughts?

Learn to use paragraphs.  :hi:

a_polite_gentleman

Hopefully when this person (because i wouldn't quite believe it was a man) gets back to school. They'll pay attention in English, and learn what paragraphs are.

Offline jackdaw

Not a bad creative writing effort. True, got to deduct a few marks for lack of paras.

But mathematics is a bit wonky:-

Hands over 100 quid presumably, gets 60 back..40 short. Then later agrees 60 for a blow job, but does not hand over another 20...instead claims she's already got the sixty...No..you've got sixty yourself, and you're paying her, not yourself for the blow.

Can go back to school with a very credible B+ marking on writing project. But do work on the maths before meeting any prossie...they often do get upset at being short changed.

tonibell99

Dick4snowqueens

Offline Johnbean

Fucking hell, go back to 4chan.

Pompoy123

Not a bad creative writing effort. True, got to deduct a few marks for lack of paras.

But mathematics is a bit wonky:-

Hands over 100 quid presumably, gets 60 back..40 short. Then later agrees 60 for a blow job, but does not hand over another 20...instead claims she's already got the sixty...No..you've got sixty yourself, and you're paying her, not yourself for the blow.

Can go back to school with a very credible B+ marking on writing project. But do work on the maths before meeting any prossie...they often do get upset at being short changed.

Fuck me I feel like I'm following an Abbott and Costello scene:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abbott: Strange as it may seem, they give ball players nowadays very peculiar names.

Costello: Funny names?

Abbott: Nicknames, nicknames. Now, on the St. Louis team we have Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third--

Costello: That's what I want to find out. I want you to tell me the names of the fellows on the St. Louis team.

Abbott: I'm telling you. Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third--

Costello: You know the fellows' names?

Abbott: Yes.

Costello: Well, then who's playing first?

Costello: I mean the fellow's name on first base.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The fellow playin' first base.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The guy on first base.

Abbott: Who is on first.

Costello: Well, what are you askin' me for?

Abbott: I'm not asking you--I'm telling you. Who is on first.

Costello: I'm asking you--who's on first?

Abbott: That's the man's name.

Costello: That's who's name?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Costello: When you pay off the first baseman every month, who gets the money?

Abbott: Every dollar of it. And why not, the man's entitled to it.

Costello: Who is?

Costello: So who gets it?

Abbott: Why shouldn't he? Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it.

Costello: Who's wife?

Abbott: Yes. After all, the man earns it.

Costello: Who does?

Abbott: Absolutely.

Costello: Well, all I'm trying to find out is what's the guy's name on first base?

Abbott: Oh, no, no. What is on second base.

Costello: I'm not asking you who's on second.

Abbott: Who's on first!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Costello: St. Louis has a good outfield?

Abbott: Oh, absolutely.

Costello: The left fielder's name?

Abbott: Why.

Costello: I don't know, I just thought I'd ask.

Abbott: Well, I just thought I'd tell you.

Costello: Then tell me who's playing left field?

Abbott: Who's playing first.

Costello: Stay out of the infield! The left fielder's name?

Abbott: Why.

Costello: Because.

Abbott: Oh, he's center field.

Costello: Wait a minute. You got a pitcher on this team?

Abbott: Wouldn't this be a fine team w i t h o u t a pitcher?

Costello: Tell me the pitcher's name.

Abbott: Tomorrow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Costello: Now, when the guy at bat bunts the ball--me being a good catcher--I want to throw the guy out at first base, so I pick up the ball and throw it to who?

Abbott: Now, that's he first thing you've said right.

Costello: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Abbott: Don't get excited. Take it easy.

Costello: I throw the ball to first base, whoever it is grabs the ball, so the guy runs to second. Who picks up the ball and throws it to what. What throws it to I don't know. I don't know throws it back to tomorrow--a triple play.

Abbott: Yeah, it could be.

Costello: Another guy gets up and it's a long ball to center.

Abbott: Because.

Costello: Why? I don't know. And I don't care.

Abbott: What was that?

Costello: I said, I DON'T CARE!

Abbott: Oh, that's our shortstop!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
So one minute you're stark bollock naked and having a physical fight with her, and the next minute you're pocketing her phone and leaving the flat. How did you manage to get dressed while she's threatening you with scissors and biting/kicking you?

Offline NelsonH

If I'd been that stupid I'd shut up about it.

LL

So one minute you're stark bollock naked and having a physical fight with her, and the next minute you're pocketing her phone and leaving the flat. How did you manage to get dressed while she's threatening you with scissors and biting/kicking you?
And how did she contact her boyfriend to ask him to wait for you downstairs, if you'd pocketed her phone?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Foll de Roll rhymes with Troll

Offline Moresomes

Ok; comments?  Thoughts?

You have my sympathy, having gone to all the time and trouble to post this b/s only to be told you are a twat.   :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 05:56:09 pm by Moresomes »

DogFace36

Diehard

Could someone summarise the OP post, I can't be bothered reading it.

SirFrank

He got fucked over by some bird he met off craigslist. Lesson learnt blah.

I'd like to welcome the newboy to UKP and look forward to him making a meaningful contribution to the board

Offline Cuntminion

Load of old bollocks

Offline arthur

Odds on the OP coming out as a previously banned account?