Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelBlonde, Birmingham.  (Read 2502 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Half-hour @ £60.

I met Raquel recently and had a very enjoyable half-hour with her, a very similar overall experience to BillyBackDoor's review.  :drinks:

Organised our meet the day before and was given clear and simple instructions on where to go through text from Raquel. A nice flat which was clean and tidy, just around the corner from the Mailbox with loads of parking all around.

Entered the door to her flat and she was waiting at the top of the stairs wearing some nice lingerie and looking very sexy as the pictures suggest. All the pictures are accurate with the selfie style ones probably being most recent as azreal suggested in his review.

I had a shower before returning to find Raquel waiting for me with my drink by the bed and then had a small chat before we began some light FK with my hands full of her gorgeous peachy bum as she slowly wanked my cock.
Moved onto the bed and enjoyed more light FK whilst playing with her lovely nipples, she has a very nice pert pair of boobs which I had a good suck on.
Raquel pushed me gently onto my back, got on top of me and made her way down my body to give some OWO which was very nice including some good eye contact, a decent amount of licking and sucking and some occasional wanking with Raquel making all the right noises.
I then got Raquel on her back and kissed my way between her legs, stroking and kissing her inner thighs before beginning oral on her which was lovely, a very pretty little pussy which I could have easily licked for the entirety of the meet, teasing away at her clit until I got a small orgasm out of her.

Covered up and went straight for missionary getting Raquel's hot long legs wrapped tightly around me as we shared some more eye contact, a little kissing of each others necks and some dirty talk. After being asked to 'fuck her' and raising the intensity and tempo I could feel myself getting close so I asked her if she was going to be a naughty girl and take my come in her mouth, the smile she gave me was all the answer I needed so I got up and took off the condom. Raquel sat on the side of the bed and gave me more good OWO, I then pushed her gently down onto her knees in front of me as she continued sucking away looking up at me as I finally came in her mouth with Raquel waiting until I was fully spent before going to the bathroom.

Had another shower and then had a decent chat with her as I dressed. Raquel mentioned that she may be having a friend join her at some stage so that could be something I will look into  ;)

I thought Raquel was a nice, polite Lady who is very attractive looking and has a pretty perfect body to my mind. She seems to have a nice personality and her English is good so no problems there and all the communication organising the meet were very good.  :cool:

On the basis of this meet I would see Raquel again in the future.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan.  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

Bloody hell Juan, that gave me a semi stiffy  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another top review my good man  :hi:

Dodo

Glad you enjoyed a very similar experience to mine.

Could this be a record?? She has three threads running at the same time!

Offline Juankerr

Glad you enjoyed a very similar experience to mine.

Could this be a record?? She has three threads running at the same time!
I remember emily@19 having three positive reviews in a row at the top of the charts at one time!!  :D

Offline Juankerr

Bloody hell Juan, that gave me a semi stiffy  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too much information Bumbuttass!!  :lol:  :scare:  :lol:

Dodo

I remember emily@19 having three positive reviews in a row at the top of the charts at one time!!  :D

Oops, got it wrong. She has four threads running  :rolleyes:

Offline Bumbuttass

Too much information Bumbuttass!!  :lol:  :scare:  :lol:

My apologies kind sir

Offline Juankerr

My apologies kind sir
Maybe there is a job for me at Mills and Boon like azreal suggested on my Pola review!!  :lol:

Offline Bumbuttass

Maybe there is a job for me at Mills and Boon like azreal suggested on my Pola review!!  :lol:

Sounds like a plan mate, few books will help feed the Punting habit a wee bit more.

Getting back to your review, how tall would you say she is?

pkings

Sounds like a plan mate, few books will help feed the Punting habit a wee bit more.

Getting back to your review, how tall would you say she is?

How tall according to previous FB around 5'10
Think i will check her out see what all this is about  :rolleyes:

Offline Juankerr

How tall according to previous FB around 5'10
That's probably a fair estimate.

Offline azrael

Glad you had a good punt budd, did you feel rushed in any way during your 30 mins. With trevors thread i got the feeling she was starting to lose it. Main thing is you enjoyed yourself :hi:

Hawkwind71

Anyone reading this with doubts about Romanians can finally trash their prejudices.
A good punt is a good punt. Look forward to seeing her.

Offline Juankerr

Glad you had a good punt budd, did you feel rushed in any way during your 30 mins.
Didn't feel rushed for me azreal.  :thumbsup:

scoobydoo88

Raquel mentioned that she may be having a friend join her at some stage so that could be something I will look into  ;)

Does anybody know more about this friend, such as age or when she might be joining Raquel?

Hawkwind71

Does anybody know more about this friend, such as age or when she might be joining Raquel?

I'm seeing her in 2 weeks hopefully, I'll ask her. Don't think the friend has arrived yet

Offline Juankerr

No specifics given to me Scooby so we will just have to wait and see.

vw

Quite looking forward to my punting Break to Birmingham this week, Raquel when back Wednesday and Emily@19 for starters and see what else pops up !

vw

Thank JuanKer, an enjoyable few hours this afternoon with Raquel to continue my Birmingham tour.  Will be reviewing when I get home !

Offline Juankerr

Thank JuanKer, an enjoyable few hours this afternoon with Raquel to continue my Birmingham tour.  Will be reviewing when I get home !
What are you thanking me for, I wasn't there!!!!  :D

vw

What are you thanking me for, I wasn't there!!!!  :D
For the review !  Thank god you weren't

Offline Mij

Anyone reading this with doubts about Romanians can finally trash their prejudices.
A good punt is a good punt. Look forward to seeing her.

Yup....another one for my hotlist! :-)

Offline JJJ

Straight on the hl

Thanks Juankerr  :drinks: