Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _beautiful_Angel_ - currently in Oxford  (Read 2398 times)

18 review(s) for _Angelika_ (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

07424 489938

I saw Angelika last Saturday evening. Pictures on her profile are of her. A stunning Polish girl.

She met me at the door wearing only a blue bra and matching thong. I got a welcoming kiss as soon as the front door was closed and then followed her upstairs - having a lovely view of her arse every step of the way.

Money out the way (£100 for the hour) and then she offered me a nice clean towel and asked if I'd like to use the bathroom. I'd already washed beforehand so just gave the old tadger a quick wash at the sink to freshen him up. Upon returning the room a glass of water was waiting for me as requested prior to going to the bathroom.

The room was spotless, as was the bedding. A scented candle was alit, but not overpowering. The lights were suitable dimmed but still light enough to see clearly.

I undressed and Angelika came over to me in her blue bra and thong. We stood together for approx 5 mins, heavily kissing one another and I reached around to undo her bra clasp revealing a lovely pair of firm tits. I think they've been enhanced a little, but couldn't be 100% sure. I then headed south to remove her thong - revealing an equally lovely shaven pussy. I couldn't resist giving it a quick a lick while she was still stood in front of me.

We ventured onto the bed and yet more full on French kissing and cuddling. She reached down and gently coaxed my cock into life. A combination of ball fondling and wanking my cock while still snogging my face off. I couldn't stand too much of that and shot my first load all over her hand and my chest. She got off the bed to reach for the wet wipes and cleaned me up, giving the tip of my cock a gentle kiss when she'd finished.

We lay there for a while making small talk, etc. Then I gave her body the attention it so craved. I started with her tits before heading lower down to her pussy. She didn't mind me fingering her while licking her clit. She responded well and eventually came.

More deep kissing followed, before managing to wake up my cock for round two. Unfortunately no OWO, although at the time her profile said that she did OWO and CIM. Her excuse was that my cock was leaking pre-cum. I didn't protest as up until that point we'd been getting on like a house on fire and didn't want to spoil things. She gave me an terrific covered BJ, before climbing on board and lowering her wet pussy onto it. She rode me like she was at the Grand National until I deposited another load of the white stuff into the johnny. Again she cleaned me up, before laying by my side for some more kissing.

I was offered a shower before I left, but I declined as I'd sooner use my own bathroom. Don't get me wrong, the bathroom, just like the bedroom was immaculate. Even at the door as I went to leave I had yet another good snog with her.

To sum up.

8 out of 10 for service. The only thing letting it down was no OWO, and as her profile "claims" to also offer CIM (or it did at the time, but now it's at her discretion) I can't see why she was so negative about a bit of pre-cum leaking from my cock.

1 out of 10 for location. Not far from the Ice Rink. Parking is near on impossible. All the local streets are permit holder parking only. Fortunately it was quite late at night when I saw Angelika so I took a chance on there being no traffic wardens around.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review  :hi:

How tall would you say she is?
And, as I always end up asking... is her butt small, firm, or big/ flabby? Enquiring minds...  ;)
Boobs look magnificent. Possibly enhanced, you say... How did they feel  :P

For those interested, her AW ID indicates that she was previously operating under the handle, "SamanthaSweety". UKP member, flyingbreadman reviewed her back in May whilst in London. And mentions superb OWO but no CiM.

Offline Dingo1

Thanks for the review, she's been on my hotlist for a while now but her lack of feedback has put me off although she has quite quickly gained some now, thank you for TOFTT... I'm always suspicious of EE WGs, apart from Rhiana26 I tend to stay clear of them due to awful punts in the past.

That said I nearly had a punt with her last week but her very central location put me off... The postcode she gave me looked like she's near the open air carpark at the bottom of Hythe bridge Street?

At £100 an hour she seems very good vfm, I may well give her ago... Do you think she would take a facial or COB?

Offline Cunning Punt

Great review and thanks for TOFTT. :hi:

I think it's fairly safe to assume she doesn't do OWO or CIM. However, if she does FK verging on DFK, as she seems to have done with you, then she's worth a punt.

I'm not clear exactly where she works but it's a bit of a walk from the centre. If she's near the ice rink in Oxford, then punters should bear in mind parking in Oxford isn't that great. Much of that area is residents' only - there's some parking in ice rink but the Westgate centre car park, almost opposite, is shut for development.

Offline Lewis

How tall would you say she is?
And, as I always end up asking... is her butt small, firm, or big/ flabby? Enquiring minds...  ;)
Boobs look magnificent. Possibly enhanced, you say... How did they feel  :P

In heels, she was slightly shorter than me. I'm 5'11".

Her arse was firm and neither big nor small.

Her tits were firm, and thinking about it some more I think they were indeed enhanced. She also had massive areola, but I couldn't for the life of me get her nipples hard. Not sure if that was down to the heat though. It was absolutely boiling hot and very humid on the night I saw her.

Thanks for the review, she's been on my hotlist for a while now but her lack of feedback has put me off although she has quite quickly gained some now, thank you for TOFTT

Do you think she would take a facial or COB?

I think her lack of reviews were probably down to her and not realising it. I mentioned to her upon leaving if I could leave a positive rating for her by making a booking after the event. She didn't know people could do that. Next thing I know there are a couple of other reviews before I got a chance to add my own. No idea is she accepts facials or COB. No doubt if and when I next see her, I'll get to know her better and ask.

I'm not clear exactly where she works but it's a bit of a walk from the centre. If she's near the ice rink in Oxford, then punters should bear in mind parking in Oxford isn't that great.

You'd have quite a walk if you parked at the ice rink. Looking at google maps, I would say the nearest car park to her is by Park End Street/Worcester Street.

Offline PLeisure

In heels, she was slightly shorter than me. I'm 5'11".

Her arse was firm and neither big nor small.

Her tits were firm, and thinking about it some more I think they were indeed enhanced. She also had massive areola, but I couldn't for the life of me get her nipples hard. Not sure if that was down to the heat though. It was absolutely boiling hot and very humid on the night I saw her.

Appreciate you coming back to this - thanks again  :hi:

Offline dizietsmae

Been in two minds about seeing her but I reckon I will now based on this review, cheers for putting it up  :drinks:

Although I will verify OWO before I take the plunge  ;)

Offline Lewis

Bollocks! She's now in Tipton, Birmingham.

Damn. I was hoping to see her again at the weekend  :dash:

Offline Dingo1

I went and saw her on Monday and I have to vouch that she was very nice.. I will post a review later today.  She certainly did do OWO with me but no CIM.  I won't say too much more for fear of being ripped to pieces by people who don't like what I say!!

Offline Lewis

OWO is obviously at her discretion. She declined me because of a bit of pre-cum. With some WG's it doesn't bother them, others it does.

I had this with another WG I used to see, but after a couple of meetings with her she started to give me OWO without any further issues.

Offline Lewis

Now back in Oxford again, but her hourly rate is now £120. So that's a customer she's lost.

I might try her mate at some point (Sexy Maya 25 External Link/Members Only) who is still charging £100.

EDIT - but then again, having just seen a review for her on here, maybe not!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4827

Shame that as her AW profile has loads of positive ratings.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:10:38 pm by Lewis »