Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW SEXY ASIAN GIRL IN WARRINGTON CENTRAL  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Bronn

Evening All,

1st review here, a shame it’s a negative one, but I have taken away some learning points and at least managed to leave with my money! I’m keen to hear your thoughts on this.

First things first, I came across this profile last night- External Link/Members Only

I tend to browse VS after searching AW and not finding what I want, and I liked what I read- I think it's well written and is offering the services I was looking for, namely B2B massage & OWO. I text the number to ask if available today at the time I wanted, and also to ask for the girl's measurements. The reply was prompt confirming availability and reported 'I am 165 tall and 40Kg bra size 34c'. I confirmed today (again via text) and visited earlier on;

The flat is in Sedgwick Court (3rd floor), central Warrington (WA2 7TG), behind the main train station. I struggled to find as Sat Nav took me to a dead end, but I parked up on a nearby retail park (free) and managed to get there, albeit a little late. So by this stage I had made some assumptions in that she was an independent girl, and given her reported age and area, possibly a student. However upon meeting the girl, the first thing I noticed is that the picture is not reflective of her appearance - she clearly was not 165cm/5'5, I would say she was closer to 4'5, which was actually a positive for me, as I prefer petite women, and she certainly was that and a size 2-6 I’d say. I did not get a student type vibe from her either and I soon realized that her English wasn’t great, but I persevered at this stage, because I really liked the look of her.  I asked to use the bathroom as I always do on arrival to indicate a willingness to be as fresh as possible for her, but was greeted by a cigarette burning away in the room, which is a BIG turn-off for me- my preference is to see non-smokers only.  But I didn’t ask her this question prior to booking, so this was a mistake on my part.

Shown in to the bedroom and put my stuff down before accidently pulling down the blackout blind covering the window! I always find the rooms to be overly hot, and heavy-handed me, pulled a little too hard on the handle.  The girl then spent around 5mins trying to put it back up, which was actually the highlight of my time with her, as she was dressed in really short tartan skirt which barely covered her ass to begin with, but she was now stood on a chair on her tiptoes in her fishnet tights, revealing a tiny pink thong! It wouldn’t have mattered to me if she couldn’t get the blind back up as I was getting hard just from the image I’ve just described!

She did fix it and then asked me how long I wanted and to pay up. I was very clear in stating that I was here for B2B massage including OWO for 30mins for £60 as the profile suggests. I have already said her English wasn’t great, but the more she talked the more it became difficult to understand and so I’m not sure if she understood me. Rather I got the impression that she is one of those girls who is there to let you have your way with her and clear off, a girl there for a week and then moved all over the country.  Which would make sense given she clearly didn’t write the profile on VS or match the description of the girl given. This would’ve been great if I hadn’t of seen the cigarette, but I wasn’t prepared to kiss or indeed lick her so at this point I told her that I was going to go, but she persuaded me to say by pulling down my briefs and urging me to lie down on the bed.  I did and subsequently received a very poor quality massage for about 10mins, no comparison to those I’ve had before from ThaiLynne or Warrington Thai. The massage was made worse by the fact that she was constantly talking to me in a language I could not understand- I did ascertain she was from Singapore, but that was about it! Again I let her persevere, because I had the OWO to look forward to or at least I thought. When she did turn me over though, she pulled out a condom and thus I reiterated that I wanted OWO. She then replied with ‘cost you extra’- it’s funny how her English became very clear with this statement. By now I had become fed up and had noticed she had left the money I had given her on the bedside table, so I got up picked up the money and started to get dressed and told her that I wasn’t going to accept this poor service and was going to go. I want to be clear here, that I did not do this in an aggressive way, or physically intimidate her; I am not that type of guy. She was unhappy about this and quickly grabbed her phone and called somebody in her mother tongue.  I have to admit the thought did run through my mind that I could be in danger here as for all I knew, her pimp could have been next door our outside in the car park, but I chanced my arm and felt confident that if I had to overpower somebody to get out then I could!

So although this visit was largely a waste of time, at least it didn’t cost me anything and I left feeling comfortable with my actions. I want to say, that I probably wouldn’t have done this prior to finding this site and reading reviews and post from others who have also walked, and I would do this again, because why should I pay good money if my expectations are not met? What do you guys think? Was I wrong to do this as she did give me a ‘massage’ for about 10mins- should I have given her some of the money at least?

The learning points I have taken thus far are;
1.   Don’t presume anything
2.   Call the girl prior to meeting, which will obviously give a good indication of her English
3.   Check the smoker status
4.   Probably a good thing it’s summer and I was dressed in a t-shirt, chino shorts and pumps, so when I did decide to leave, I was out the door within 2mins. Not sure how this would have gone in work attire etc.

Cheers,
Bronn

Offline bigbilly22

Think you were right to call uterine when it became clear you weren't getting the service you requested however the smoking thing is your fault and you did get a bit of a massage

I'd of left sone money (50% maybe) for the girls time. You did get into the room and started the service.

Offline frankc

That's an interesting first review Bronn,

Think I'd have offered half the money mate, if you were at the door and you didn't fancy it then you could have walked but once you've handed over the money the punts started in my opinion.

Then again I'm no Bruce Willis and wouldn't have risked getting jumped on for £30.

yorkshire123

Evening All,

The learning points I have taken thus far are;
1.   Don’t presume anything
2.   Call the girl prior to meeting, which will obviously give a good indication of her English
3.   Check the smoker status
4.   Probably a good thing it’s summer and I was dressed in a t-shirt, chino shorts and pumps, so when I did decide to leave, I was out the door within 2mins. Not sure how this would have gone in work attire etc.

Cheers,
Bronn

May I add a #5 to your list.....

5. Check for borrowed photo's
External Link/Members Only (scroll down)

Offline Bronn

Thanks for the comments and advice chaps,

Reflecting this morning, I'm still content with what I did. I wish I didn't have to do it (and hope I don't have to do it again!), but ultimately the service was not as advertised. I didn't mention this in the review, but she used talcum powder for the massage, so no 'warm massage oil' and with the greatest respect, her skills certainly was not that of a ' professionally trained masseuse'.

I hope I haven't given the impression of a blasé attitude to leaving in the manner that I did, and I would hate for somebody else to do this and get in to trouble, but it worked for me and I walked back to my car feeling exhilarated- like I got the last laugh! If I'd have stayed and just gone through the motions, I would have gone home feeling like a mug, like I have done once or twice before. To them money is king, if I'd have walked without taking the money, they wouldn't have cared one iota. I'm sure this won't happen, but it would be great if it means they become more transparent with what actually is on offer and the ability of the girl.

As I said, although it was a waste of my time, at least it wasn't a waste of money. And there's always next weekend to spend it on someone else!

Cheers,

Bruce, I mean Bronn   :D

Randy James

i say good on you mate on having the balls
u did the right thing
like any sale, poor product = refund or credit

Offline frankc

Yippee ki yay Bruce........I mean Bronn.. :thumbsup:

Offline Exoticseeker121

Ive done this a few times myself. Another tip that i learnt was to phone the number when u walk in the door. Alot of times they only text you the details and say yes to everything you text them and it could be a male pimp for all you know. Just walk in, look for her phone (cant tell u how many times i found that they just leave it on top of a set of drawers and give them a phone. If its was her texting then it should light up. If not then just walk. Cant tell u how many times they said yes with their stupid accent but when you're buttnaked on the bed they say 'noooo, me dont do'.

VOLPONE

Ive done this a few times myself. Another tip that i learnt was to phone the number when u walk in the door. Alot of times they only text you the details and say yes to everything you text them and it could be a male pimp for all you know. Just walk in, look for her phone (cant tell u how many times i found that they just leave it on top of a set of drawers and give them a phone. If its was her texting then it should light up. If not then just walk. Cant tell u how many times they said yes with their stupid accent but when you're buttnaked on the bed they say 'noooo, me dont do'.

Some really good advice there.
And well done Bronn you did the right thing.