Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HELP - Please ( Need Deep-throat or Anal Queen)  (Read 1493 times)

ABC_90

Guys

I have been punting for 1 year now.. I have been with different girs and there were different expereinces. I had a single girl that I used to view in Canary Wharf . Now she is gone back to Brazil.

Now I need a DEEP_THROAT or ANAL Queen

I am a single guy ,25, average size guy and I have been struggling to find a single girl who like deep-throat.. And I mean reall deep-throat . Someone who can deep-throat fully or some poeple called Face-fuck

OR

Someone who has loves anal. I have never done anal and I am still Virgin. and I want remember my first experience.

I am DESPERATE becuase this is my last week in London and I will be backin 3 months so that's why I am here asking your help...I know some of you are really experienced and I need your recommendation.

Appreciate your help

Offline nalin

Well, olivia* is supposed to be good but I never managed tower her yet. Tried several times but she was always booked up. With anal it costs 170/HR.

Last week I saw Amelia through Babylon girls and it was fantastic. 200 hour including super anal. Will do a review when I am back from my Hols when I can do on a PC.

ABC_90

Sorry Guys

I forget to mention My budget is between 100-150 normally

But if something is really outstanding, I am happy to pay 200

vw

Why single ?  How are we supposed to know their real relationship status ?

ABC_90

Well, olivia* is supposed to be good but I never managed tower her yet. Tried several times but she was always booked up. With anal it costs 170/HR.

Last week I saw Amelia through Babylon girls and it was fantastic. 200 hour including super anal. Will do a review when I am back from my Hols when I can do on a PC.

What's the link to the profiles ?

ABC_90

Why single ?  How are we supposed to know their real relationship status ?

Lol.. I don't know why I said Single.. but I don't care if she is divorced or single,or married ...

Offline hantshagger

Guys

I have been punting for 1 year now.. I have been with different girs and there were different expereinces. I had a single girl that I used to view in Canary Wharf . Now she is gone back to Brazil.

I am a single guy ,25, average size guy and I have been struggling to find a single girl who like deep-throat.. And I mean reall deep-throat . Someone who can deep-throat fully or some poeple called Face-fuck

OR

Someone who has loves anal. I have never done anal and I am still Virgin. and I want remember my first experience.

I am DESPERATE becuase this is my last week in London and I will be backin 3 months so that's why I am here asking your help...I know some of you are really experienced and I need your recommendation.

Appreciate your help

I saw Analqueen1 (Charlie) recently, she is worth a visit (N london)  External Link/Members Only  Not sure how booked up she is though....

ABC_90

Any deepthroat queen ?

Only 1 week left

slow and low

Check out posts and reviews I have sent a few recently re DT.

ABC_90

Check out posts and reviews I have sent a few recently re DT.

Yes I have just looked.

I ws also looking at Sophie in Kings cross. How is she .. Does she do full deep-throat ?

slow and low

Your better seeing Tanya mature posh milf.  Face fucking and DT to a high standard.

ABC_90

Offline Cuntminion

Guys

OR

Appreciate your help

You sir smell of troll or plank

And why queen couldn't you just not of said a wg who likes anal

Funny your time in London coincides with the school holidays ending

Online peter jb

I would recommend Maggie 21 on both counts. She's just back in london , so probably fresh and enthusiastic. She is well reviewed, has big tits, and a lovely manner, like many polish girls in london.
She's also within budget

ABC_90

You sir smell of troll or plank

And why queen couldn't you just not of said a wg who likes anal

Funny your time in London coincides with the school holidays ending

Lol.. Quite correct. but everyone on AW says they do all the services however none of them are that good.. and tha'ts why I asked for a queen

Lol about the holidays.. it is not school holidays but I am leaving for 3months work+holidays in LA... Yaaaaaaaaaaayy

Hornydevil247

Lol.. Quite correct. but everyone on AW says they do all the services however none of them are that good.. and tha'ts why I asked for a queen

Lol about the holidays.. it is not school holidays but I am leaving for 3months work+holidays in LA... Yaaaaaaaaaaayy

OP

If you read AQ profile you will see you will need to come back in five years time.

Plenty of other girls out there that do Anal or Deepthroat.

Hugh Grant can recommend Devine Browne whilst you are in LA for Deepthroat  :sarcastic:

ABC_90

Hahha . Nice one

come on guys.. No one has ever had a full deep-throat in all over london ?

I though I would have 1000's profile by now but seems that everyon just want traditional sex..

slow and low

Guys

OR

Appreciate your help
I have put a link on here, most seasoned punters here will have experienced this service so check the reviews posts etc.

ABC_90

That's already booked mate.. I will let you know how was it