Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: monica, norwich  (Read 1594 times)

secretwalter

My first punt in  Norwich, could be my last! 'Monica' has a nice ad. on Viva Street, looks like a friendly girl, offering a good service.

1. First mistake. Made the whole booking by text. Had I spoken to her, I'd have soon sussed out that she wasn't a Spanish speaker as claimed, and didn't do any of the things (shower, kissing, body-body, owo, gfe) she promised in the ad.

2. Second mistake: booking for 1 hour (100) with a girl I'd not met before. Seems obvious, doh! But her ad. sounded great (who writes them, definitely not the girls!). I've been under a lot of stress lately, thought it would be nice to have a no-rush session with what looked to be a fun and lively Latina.

3. The venue - a modern block, right opposite the main entrance to Norwich City FC ground. OK, but not easy to locate and access. Inside, flat was bare and unwelcoming - like a Soho walk-up. Not the kind of place you'd choose to spend a relaxing hour.

4. 'Monica' was obviously a different girl from the one pictured in the ad, but OK-looking, so I didn't say anything. Said she was from Romania, but I doubt it's true. I know the country and asked her about different places I'd visited. Her answers were way off-beam. Anyway, her English was not even basic. But never mind, I wasn't there for a chat about tourism.

5. When we got down to business, she refused to turn off her phone. Said she needed to text customers, talk to friends. 'Never mind', I thought, 'we've got plenty of time'. Actually, it was quite a turn on eating her nice clean, pink pussy, while she chatted with her friends, texted other punters.

6. Less of a turn-on when, after 20 mins, of leisurely fooling around, she announced that she had another punter arriving in 10 mins! 'Hey, I said, 'I booked for 1 hour!' 'Yes, you come here 5.00, now 10 minutes to 6.' 'No,' I said, 'I booked and came at 5.30.' And I showed her my phone, indicating my 'I'm here' call at 5.28. 'Other customer coming in 10 minutes. I stay, you can stay if you want.' 'OK, I said, give me back my money and I'm out of here. 'Never give back money.' 'Just give me thirty pounds, the difference between 30 mins. and 1 hour.' 'Never give back money!'

It was there on the table - my five 20L notes. I could have just grabbed them and made a run for it. But she was a big, strong girl, with pronounced gypsy features. Gypsies carry knives... So I just walked out of there, a wiser, sadder punter. In future, I'll stick to the Chinese girls in Cambridge, where they have a proper Mamasan, who answers the phone and makes sure the girls' performance is up to scratch. And they ALL do deep-throat kissing and OWO...   

ramrodronnie

Sorry to hear about your shit punt secretwalter. Not good at all mate. One for the "Blacklist"    :angry:

ramrodronnie

Can you give us a link attachment please sectretwalter?

Offline Full Moon

I 2nd the above, can we have a link please. Quote curious about the profile, even if it isn't the same girl.

hhhh1234

Is this her? External Link/Members Only

Never heard of that site, had a quick scan through the Norwich ads and they all seem a bit Sergei!

Offline Owwhatanight

It's just typical of some if not most of the EE girls. They don't give a fuck as they just change their name and move on to the next town. I only pick EE girls off Aw with feedback and Ukp members pass. I too have been stung by their negativity. This girl tried it with me last week but I asked if it was gf Owo and rimming inc, I was not surprised she said no. I stated it was on her profile but like you I don't think they have a clue about the profiles. External Link/Members Only    :thumbsdown:

mark100max

ramrodronnie

I agree with you Owwhatanight. If the EEs have AW feedback, and especially if they've been Reviewd on here, If they have been given Positive/s on this website then they may well be worth a punt, but absolutely not otherwise.   :hi:

speedieman

haha that was a pretty hilarious review! One to watch out for lol