Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lucy - Nottingham Ng16  (Read 7975 times)

3 review(s) for xLusciousLucyx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for xlusciouslucyx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Owwhatanight

New profile: New profile: External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

LusiousLucy a real Milf  :)

I hour incall Special Offer £120 reduced from £140

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

I arranged a week ahead and communications were excellent but remember she only works mon-Friday so no replies over the weekend. Contact was first via Aw email then txt as wifi in her area is very poor.

Lucy lives in North Notts in a house with ample on street parking and she kept me well informed right up to the meeting.
We arranged to meet at 2pm but she appolgised that she was running late as she had to drop off her kids with a friend and that they had all been out horse riding. I was ok with this and got to see her about 2.30 still in her jodhpurs mmmmm. :D

Lucy looked good even with no make up. She is a strawberry blonde maybe a little older than 35 but then don't they all look older than their profiles. What a cracking body though due to lots of riding I guess???. Tiny waste, pert ass & big false tits which are not my thing but looked good. She was a really nice natural lass and seemed good fun.

No messing about from her straight into action looking after my cock and will do every thing on her list. You can fuck Lucy any way you want but she just loves doggy and likes it hard n fast. She's happy for you to do what ever you want but I still remember those eyes looking at me when sucking my cock

Lucy knows what she is doing as she has been around for some time working in parlours in Manchester,Northampton,Derby & others but now indie. No clock watching here also she enjoys her job and its a service with a smile not like some younger Wg,s

She has only just recently moved into this house so still a bit chaotic upstairs with only the mattress on the floor and the bed not assembled.

Lucy is fun,good conversation skills but most of all a great fuck & good Vfm. A real down to earth experienced real Milf ???

Finally she did say she smoked but I could not smell it on her or in her house. :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Special offer....1hr incall now £100, per her profile.

Offline Owwhatanight

Special offer....1hr incall now £100, per her profile.

Typing error by me it was £100 I paid special offer  :wacko:

Offline meat_sweats

Saw Lucy a few weeks ago, a couple of days after she moved in. She said the place was a mess upstairs so we stayed in her living room which was nice and tidy.
Loved her petite, trim body and massive boobs. Great girl.

Timmy2

Wow, never realised that Lucy was so close to my parents house, if I leave the missus at home I might organise a visit
Will make the long trip from Leicester worth while
Deffo on my HL now  :cool:

Raddy

Timmy2

Wow, never realised that Lucy was so close to my parents house, if I leave the missus at home I might organise a visit
Will make the long trip from Leicester worth while
Deffo on my HL now  :cool:

Raddy
Sorry OWAN nice report, give me confidence to go pay her a visit
Cheers
Raddy

SaneOnes

Thanks, I've added her to my east midlands 'hot list'. :)

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy I know you love your Milf,s as well as your Leicester young ladies  :lol:
But I think you will love this lady too  :hi:

Timmy2

When I get a moment, I feel an introduction Email coming her way... thanks for the confidence booster (what this site is all about)
My Dad might wonder why I visit him so often in the future  :cool:

Cheers buddy

Raddy

Timmy2

Raddy I know you love your Milf,s as well as your Leicester young ladies  :lol:
But I think you will love this lady too  :hi:
Email sent, see what the reply brings

Hello Dad  :cool:

Raddy

Timmy2

Reply received this morning,  :D Statement of interest placed.....  :P
Warned Lucy I am hard work...  :crazy:

Dad is going to see me soon

Raddy

Timmy2

pussypilot

Lets have a good review Raddy!!!

Timmy2

Thanks Pussy
I will get myself into the zone, think I will wear my anal Chasity belt  :wacko:

Raddy

pussypilot

Her arse looks so hot will be interested what it will take. Will be in her area soon so give it a good test drive for me. :D

Timmy2

Will do matey
I have warned Lucy I am hardcore  :wacko: ... but I bet she "outcores" me, she is an experienced girl by all accounts
Very much looking forward to my encounter

As always I will feedback

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Lucy profile has been hacked by someone called HotlyDanya and even this has gone now.
I have txt her and she was totally unaware of this. Even the feedback she left for me and Raddy is now down as this HotlyDanya. She has just shown me a security update your profile message from AW. Name,password,date of birth. States ATTENTION OTHERWISE YOUR PROFILE WILL BE CLOSED

LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS BEEN DONE
ANY OTHER GIRLS READING THIS BEWARE. :(

Timmy2

I nearly text her ...then decided not to... my bad
 :(
Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

She is not sure what to do so I have pm Dani in case she can help. Lucy wants me to pass on her number.

Raddy me and you now have HotlyDanya on our feedback. Looks like the sharp eyes of J122 putting it up on here has made them close it down fast.

Timmy2

She is not sure what to do so I have pm Dani in case she can help. Lucy wants me to pass on her number.

Raddy me and you now have HotlyDanya on our feedback. Looks like the sharp eyes of J122 putting it up on here has made them close it down fast.

Well HotlyDanya reckons I am One dirty guy lol...
But she was a fuckin crap skanky shag  :P

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

So was this your first EE skank ?  :wacko:

Offline Owwhatanight

NEW PROFILE FOR MILF - LUSCIOUS LUCY ng16

This is Luscious Lucy new account as her original was hacked by another and now probably under a different name but has Lucy,s 20 feedback. Now you know why they say Aw feedback is meaningless on some.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :drinks:

Will ask admin to change reviews

Timmy2

Offline Owwhatanight

Just noticed she now has " Rimming is my Specialty " on the profile

Both Raddy and me know how true this is  :yahoo:

She asked me to phone her and though she is pissed off that she lost her feedback she is happy she has kept her original name. Photos look excellent as that is how fit she looks  :P

Timmy2

Just noticed she now has " Rimming is my Specialty " on the profile

Both Raddy and me know how true this is  :yahoo:

She asked me to phone her and though she is pissed off that she lost her feedback she is happy she has kept her original name. Photos look excellent as that is how fit she looks  :P
+1000
Raddy

Offline j122

Ramming  :vomit:.... but her ass looks freaking awesome in those new pics  :wacko: wouldn't mind being balls deep in that  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

J1 Lucy asked me to thank you for spotting her profile change. Said because her Internet is so shit where she lives she hardly gets on line at her home.  :thumbsup:

Offline j122

No worries was originally to make punters aware but glad to help out a genuine girl  who provides a good service as well  :hi:

Offline j122

Ramming  :vomit:.... but her ass looks freaking awesome in those new pics  :wacko: wouldn't mind being balls deep in that  :D

Ment rimming stupid auto correct :dash:

Offline crazy_diamond

I had the pleasure of seeing Lucy this afternoon and she said how grateful she was to people for pointing the hacking of her profile out (she was still quite distressed about it all, bless her - although it didn't affect her performance in the bedroom, nudge nudge wink wink  :dance:)

Anyway, I said I would pass her comments on, so well done team  :drinks:

Offline Owwhatanight

It was Harkeye J122 who spotted it

Timmy2

good man...plus good girl
bet your ass is clean
 :wacko:
Raddy

Offline j122

she said how grateful she was to people for pointing the hacking of her profile out

It was Harkeye J122 who spotted it

Well I thought I knew who my next punt was going to be, but might have to change that to Lucy so she can thank me properly face to face ........ or should that be cock to ass  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

I am sure you will be treated like a king J1  :cool:

Offline Owwhatanight

Lucy has just told me that the hackers have returned to try to get her AW profile again. This time she was prepared.

Aw just don't give a shit.  :thumbsdown:

Timmy2

Offline Owwhatanight

how does she know...

Raddy

Sent her a txt as follows.
AW Security Update your Profile
Send to adultworkupdate@mail.com
Nick name
Password
Date of birth
ATTENTION!! Otherwise your profile will be closed in 24hrs

Offline j122

Offline Owwhatanight

Yeah same format just worded different to the first.

She would love to reply with the words FUCK OFF but their clever and probably end up on another scam paying just by responding

Timmy2

she lives in Underwood, can she spell FUCK OFF :sarcastic:

Raddy

Offline j122

Oh right, that's how they got her the first time then!

Guessing they target every girl who has their number shown on their profile.

Timmy2

Well I thought I knew who my next punt was going to be, but might have to change that to Lucy so she can thank me properly face to face ........ or should that be cock to ass  :D
Tongue to Ass.....whooooo superb rimjob

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Her photos are so good mmmm brings back memories :D

Offline j122

Tongue to Ass.....whooooo superb rimjob

Raddy

Cock to ass will suffice.........maybe with a bit of Ramming :wacko:, not rimming! :vomit:

Timmy2

2nd best rim job on me ever, she nearly chocked me -  her tongue was that far up my ass

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy I will give you this, since you have been regular on Ukp these last few months the East Mids site is a more friendly & fucking funny place .....yeah fluffy but hilarious. It's good to laugh.

:kiss:

Timmy2

I am a daft fucking dirty filthy funny bastard :P
 :drinks:
Raddy
Keep on Fuckin

Timmy2

Offline Owwhatanight

Don't forget your wet wipes for your MMF  :D