Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littlehoneyjessica - poor communications  (Read 2470 times)

GeorgeGoodman

A lot of positive stuff has been posted on UKP about littlehoneyjessica.

External Link/Members Only

I cannot comment on her sex skills because I've never met her. Trying to arrange a booking with her, on the other hand, is proving a real nightmare. Yes, she's popular and super busy but I think it's rude of her not to reply to messages.

About 6 weeks ago, I saw she was returning to Norwich on 8 and 9 September. Knowing how busy she is I thought I'd get in early and make a booking with her. She finally replied saying she'd get back to me once she'd arranged her travel and hotel - she didn't. I messaged her again trying to arrange a booking - she didn't reply.

Yes, she's hot, sexy and judging from her private gallery she can certainly take a massive man milk shower - but it's poor not to reply to emails of genuine punters.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Full Moon

Tell me about it, tried contacting her myself and no reply. Still looking for my first punt, but not getting any luck. Ha

Offline happyharry

Tell me about it, tried contacting her myself and no reply. Still looking for my first punt, but not getting any luck. Ha
By no means searching for my first punt, but I am still waiting for her to reply to two separate booking requests on AW made over 6 months ago. This suggests that she's either a very busy girl or totally disorganised.

Offline itk

I've had exactly the same from her, emails read but unanswered on two separate occassions. Haven't bothered again.

Offline Corsaire

In an effort to uncomplicate things when I first tried to see her I tried to be very specific before the appointment,....... So she black listed me or what ever they do to auto delete! Interestingly, she now has an additional service, cuckold, the very thing I was organising with her. I hope she doesn't get any bookings for it, silly girl.

Stressfree

For those finding it difficult to contact Jess, I would say don't give up, the wait is well worth it ! Especially if you like a very pretty, petite, sexy young girl who loves to suck, fuck & swallow and all carried out with amazing energy & enthusiasm on every one of my visits without exception.
IMO she certainly doesn't intend to be rude unless you want her to be! She might smack me for saying this (yes please Jess) but she can be a bit (or even very) scatty at times, hence the possible bad communications, and yes she does get booked up very quickly, but keep trying.

Offline socks

For those finding it difficult to contact Jess, I would say don't give up, the wait is well worth it ! Especially if you like a very pretty, petite, sexy young girl who loves to suck, fuck & swallow and all carried out with amazing energy & enthusiasm on every one of my visits without exception.
IMO she certainly doesn't intend to be rude unless you want her to be! She might smack me for saying this (yes please Jess) but she can be a bit (or even very) scatty at times, hence the possible bad communications, and yes she does get booked up very quickly, but keep trying.
I think you're a girl

ramrodronnie

She needs to organise herself Properly, or punters will just give up and swerve her for another WG. Or if the the punter/s been ignored on numerous occasions, she should get knocked off thier HLs. Well that's what I would do anyway. Norwich is too far for me to travel for a shag, but if she was touring closer to me, and she ignored Me Numerous Times? I would knock her off my HL. Just saying.     :cool:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Like others here, I have sent 2 or 3 emails but only had a reply once- and then to say nothing happening.

She very rarely seems to be working and her tour tab list of venues has not been updated for yonks.

Would like to see her, but not going to bust a gonad trying when her updates and comms seem off the mark. 

Offline eyeseebee

Like others here, I have sent 2 or 3 emails but only had a reply once- and then to say nothing happening.

She very rarely seems to be working and her tour tab list of venues has not been updated for yonks.

Would like to see her, but not going to bust a gonad trying when her updates and comms seem off the mark.
You say she's hardly ever working, but she has 450 feedbacks on the purple site which would suggest otherwise. I've seen Jessica many times and would agree with Stressfree that she is worth persevering with, if you can be arsed. I believe she works a couple of days a week as this work is a sideline to other career ambitions she has. I messaged her asking to see her in Norwich and she replied to tell me that her 2 days in Norwich got booked up inside 24 hours. She is very scatty, but also very good at what she does, and extremely fit, and therefore very popular.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:46:48 pm by eyeseebee »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

You say she's hardly ever working, but she has 450 feedbacks on the purple site which would suggest otherwise. I've seen Jessica many times and would agree with Stressfree that she is worth persevering with, if you can be arsed. I believe she works a couple of days a week as this work is a sideline to other career ambitions she has. I messaged her asking to see her in Norwich and she replied to tell me that her 2 days in Norwich got booked up inside 24 hours. She is very scatty, but also very good at what she does, and extremely fit, and therefore very popular.

True, but she rarely seems to flag up new dates on AW, so maybe she's just living off regular's like yourself, rather than new bookings.

Offline cunnyhunt

maybe she's just living off regular's like yourself, rather than new bookings.

That could be, If I call I get a meeting 2 times for every 3 calls.

First couple of times I saw her I thought she was overhyped, but have continued to see her and agree she is good.

Offline eyeseebee

True, but she rarely seems to flag up new dates on AW, so maybe she's just living off regular's like yourself, rather than new bookings.
She puts her dates for each week on the front page of her profile. That's the only way I know when she's working, so she definately does that every week. As for her tours tab, she refers to her tour to Nottingham in July, and her upcoming tour to Norwich in September, so she does update it.

Offline itk

She puts her dates for each week on the front page of her profile. That's the only way I know when she's working, so she definately does that every week. As for her tours tab, she refers to her tour to Nottingham in July, and her upcoming tour to Norwich in September, so she does update it.

Regardless of whether she does update her dates, it's still infuriating that she doesn't bother to return emails. Even a simple message stating she's fully booked or unable to meet would be better than the email to go unanswered.

Stressfree

This is a a copy of a private aw message from Jess yesterday.
"Up until about 7 last night I hadn't been able to send a message on here for best part of a week. So there may be a few who see I have read their message but think I'm ignoring them. But thanks for the heads up. My 2 days in Norwich have got booked up within a few hours of it being on my front page, so I might have to look at extending the stay. And yes you are right, I am very scatty so that doesn't help. Thanks for sticking up for me on there- really looking forward to seeing you. Jess x"

Offline itk

"Up until about 7 last night I hadn't been able to send a message on here for best part of a week. So there may be a few who see I have read their message but think I'm ignoring them. But thanks for the heads up. My 2 days in Norwich have got booked up within a few hours of it being on my front page, so I might have to look at extending the stay. And yes you are right, I am very scatty so that doesn't help. Thanks for sticking up for me on there- really looking forward to seeing you. Jess x"

How strange is that? Many people send emails without reply, whereas you send one yesterday and get an instant reply who then posts it here. As for the bollocks about her unable to send emails, I don't believe it. Probably ignored them if she's already fully booked

Offline itk

How strange is that? Many people send emails without reply, whereas you send one yesterday and get an instant reply who then posts it here. As for the bollocks about her unable to send emails, I don't believe it. Probably ignored them if she's already fully booked

Offline eyeseebee

Jess told me exactly the same thing on Saturday, so I don't think it's strange at all. Look she might not always to reply to e-mails as quickly as we would like, but she isn't the first prossie to be a bit shabby at comms sometimes. The fact remains that she is very popular and very good, so you either persevere and enjoy her if you can arrange it, or move on to other girls who may respond more quickly but whose talents aren't so well known. It's the punters choice, simple as that.

Offline socks

That's because she's (stressfree's) a girl. Did i mention it before? :D

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I once sent her a message asking when she might next be available. In the intervening time between me sending this message and her responding she added 'I will next be available on date xx' in bold at the start of her profile. Obviously when I messaged, this wasn't there, but didn't stop her sending a response along the lines of 'As clearly stated on my profile I am not available until date xx'. She wasn't abusive or anything but the message came across as quite hostile and condescending so I decided not to bother as omens didn't seem great.

Offline socks

I once sent her a message asking when she might next be available. In the intervening time between me sending this message and her responding she added 'I will next be available on date xx' in bold at the start of her profile. Obviously when I messaged, this wasn't there, but didn't stop her sending a response along the lines of 'As clearly stated on my profile I am not available until date xx'. She wasn't abusive or anything but the message came across as quite hostile and condescending so I decided not to bother as omens didn't seem great.
Sounds like you'd have been better off contacting her via a PM to stressfree

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

That's not my experience. She is in a fairly short hotlist of mine which would put her near the top (as sorted by update date) more often than is the actual case.

I would like to see her and Chelmsford would be the nearest I could and that has been on her tour tab for months now without update.

ramrodronnie

I've been reading what everyone's been saying with interest, so I thought I'd test her out by sending her an AW email on 29th Ausgust, saying that I'd be interested in seeing her when she visits Chelmsford. So I asked her if she could let me know, or put on her profile when she was visiting Chelmsford? So far no answer. We'll see?     

Offline eyeseebee

I've been reading what everyone's been saying with interest, so I thought I'd test her out by sending her an AW email on 29th Ausgust, saying that I'd be interested in seeing her when she visits Chelmsford. So I asked her if she could let me know, or put on her profile when she was visiting Chelmsford? So far no answer. We'll see?   
Maybe she doesn't know yet when she's visiting Chelmsford. I'm sure even the most disorganised girls manage to put their dates in a certain location on a profile when they have confirmed them, otherwise they wouldn't get any business right? I see she's just extended her Norwich tour by an extra day, so she's clearly busy. Maybe test messages about a future tour asking about something which is pretty obvious isn't the way to help the situation that some seem to be finding.

Offline CheeseYa

At least it's not just me then; Jessica has been on my HL for 2 years but never replied to my message either.

Can but hope that she does a tour of Milton Keynes or Watford some day...

Offline Natwest

When I first started punting just over a year ago, I sent several messages without getting a reply. I did however eventually contact her in the right tone to get a response and I had a fantastic time with her. I have seen her three times altogether I think though not so far this year. She is extrememly popular but despite any impression she might give by email is just the loveliest person when you meet her. No fear of EAS with me thanks to a 40 year age gap before you ask.

If you are of a mind that you don't want to be fucked around and made to wait then time to move on. If you are willing to go through lots of pain and a slow response to get on her list you will be suitably rewarded. I cannot imagine anyone meeting her and not forgiving her for all the email bollocks.

Unfortunately there are so many girls to see that I have not been back in 2015. But everytime I have a bad punt I always think of getting in touch with her as I know it will restore the balance.

Offline Black Horse

Waverley reflects the situation I've found with several of the most popular WGs. Bottom line is these girls are so good that they can rely on regulars for much of their business. Once you've seen them once and got their number then getting a booking is much easier. Problem is getting that first booking! Sounds like this girl is worth the effort.
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Natwest

Waverley reflects the situation I've found with several of the most popular WGs. Bottom line is these girls are so good that they can rely on regulars for much of their business. Once you've seen them once and got their number then getting a booking is much easier. Problem is getting that first booking! Sounds like this girl is worth the effort.

I believe she is. Jess readily admits she prefers regulars because she knows who is going to walk through the door and how they will behave. But whilst I may have had less vanilla punts with other girls I have only met one other WG as warm and friendly and just downright lovely as LHJ.

ramrodronnie

Well, as I stated in an earlier comment, I sent her an AW email back on 29th August. She had said at the time that she would be visiting Chelmsford. in My email I asked her if she had a rough idea when she would be in Chelmsford. But like some of you have stated she is poor at responding to AW emails. And I still haven't recieved a reply from her. Also she has removed her tour of Chelmsford from her profile. In conclusion all I would say is if she can't answer her messages then it's got to be a No No for me. Some may call it scatty, some may call it disorganised. But I don't suffer fools, or rudeness. She's now off my HL.

ramrodronnie

Maybe she doesn't know yet when she's visiting Chelmsford. I'm sure even the most disorganised girls manage to put their dates in a certain location on a profile when they have confirmed them, otherwise they wouldn't get any business right? I see she's just extended her Norwich tour by an extra day, so she's clearly busy. Maybe test messages about a future tour asking about something which is pretty obvious isn't the way to help the situation that some seem to be finding.

eyeseebee, she initially had Chelmsford down on her profile for Future Tours, I sent her an AW email asking her if she knew when she was expecting to be there. That was ages ago, she's still not answered?? And she's now removed Chelmsford from her Future Tours.
Personally, I won't bother anymore mate. POF and all that.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Here's a copy and paste of the AW email I sent to her:-

Email 29/08/2015 20:02:24 littlehoneyjessica (467) View Profile Tours. 29/08/2015 20:13:33   
 Hi Jessica, I would love to Cum and see you when you visit Chelmsford sweetheart. Will you be announcing the dates on your profile when you'll be in Chelmsord Jessica?

As you can see, I sent the email on; 29th/08/2015. She read it. But No Reply. Am I bothered? No Way! Like I say POF.   

I saw Lush. Lola last night, she gives the same services, for less dosh. Happy Chappy!  :cool:

Offline eyeseebee

Ronnie, if you're not bothered about it, why do you keep posting about it? That's 3 posts in a row and I can't see anything on her profile to suggest she's ever been to or ever plans to go to Chelmsford. She works in Peterborough, and I've known her to visit Nottingham and Norwich, but that's it as far as I know. As all of her positive reports on here suggest, she sucks cock and swallows cum expertly, and is genuinely gorgeous in my opinion, but if you feel that aggrieved that she didn't reply to an email in August, just move on mate. Good to hear you saw Lola, she's on my list to do as well.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:06:30 am by eyeseebee »

ramrodronnie

eyeseebee. FFS, I'm not going on about anything, I'm just letting you all know what efforts I've made. I thought that's what this bloody site is supposed to be all about? God Almighty!!   :dash:

ramrodronnie

Believe me eyeseebee. Lola, formerly Handqueen, is Fucking Awesome. If you read my Review, that will give you enough to know, Fanfuckintastic!!   :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

I'll probably get lambasted for this. But I don't give a shit. I read another positive Review on here about Jess, which started me feeling horny. So I thought Fuck it, I'm going to mail her one more time. (go on, call me a hypocrite? lol) I was very polite, even though she hadn't answered any of my previous emails to her. I gave her a bitta praise with regard to her profile, and her AW FBs. And I asked her again if she would be visiting Essex? "SHE REPLIED!!" Saying that she has had lots of requests for her to visit Essex. Even Better! She said that she may be coming to Basildon. Fucking hell Jackpot! If she does?, That would be perfect for me. So I'll be keeping a close eye on her profile to see if she actually does come to Essex. "IF"she does I'll book to see her. I've read enough Positive Reviews on here about her, to know she's worth seeing.

Right, fire away you lot. Hit me with all of what I probably deserve. I don't give a Fuck! lmfbo  :D :cool: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

For those that have Reviewed her, Thanks Guys.   :thumbsup: