Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st time punter looking for advice and/or recommendations.  (Read 2729 times)

zundabar

Hi - not very experienced with this sort of thing so I'll just post some info about me and what I would prefer, any feedback would be appreciated as from reading some reviews I'm a little wary of getting a bad 1st experience.

-----------------------

about me:

19 years old

I've had 1 sexual partner (was awkward on my side of things due to anxiety, believe that has been fixed now through mental exercises). that was my crazy ex who is thankfully out of my life now.  :dance:

Due to a genetic condition gaining muscle mass is difficult for me.

I live in Ruislip.

I plan to do this maybe 3 or 4 times so price probably isn't an issue, birthday money can be put to good use.

-----------------------

What I'm looking for:

Someone around my age, max of maybe 26 depending on how young they look.

good communication skills - would be booking them partly for pleasure and partly so they can teach me some basics so would be a fair amount of talking as we "do the deed".

would prefer someone close by but if the travel time isn't too bad (if they are near a train station I can go directly to for instance) would be fine with that.

once again not very experienced but from my "extensive internet research" into what I like I can say that someone friendly with medium sized boobs and a nice face/pleasing mannerisms would be best for me. due to my sexual frustration I'm horny pretty much all the time - hard to tell what specifics turn me on but for some reason I have a soft spot (and an especially hard spot  :D ) for redheads and innocent/friendly/natural looking girls.

The only real requirement for me would be that they are understanding and very friendly as they would essentially be tutoring me. some of the horror stories I've read on here suggest there are a large number of girls that despite saying "I genuinely love what I do" want you in and out both with them and their flat.

-----------------------

Thanks for wading through all that, hope to hear from some people soon. Also not sure if WG themselves browse this site but if any do that are sympathetic to my cause and would like to give me a "helping hand" would be glad for that as well.

Expl1cit

To save anyone else reading through all the bullshit you posted [really nobody gives a fuck about your journey through life]

Basically, you are looking for a Girlfriend Experience, GFE with someone who is 18-26 and preferably a redhead.

I would say go with Wet Ginger, as an option  External Link/Members Only

zundabar

already knew what I was looking for, just not the who. thanks for reading through my bullshit - really have to apologise for being specific about what I wanted.

Offline johnbanebridge

Don't worry about it fella, welcome to the forum.

I don't have anyone on my hotlist who I can recommend that meets your criteria but adultwork has an excellent search function where you input all sorts of information such as location, dress size, hair colour, bust size etc.

My advice to a first time punter is do your research thoroughly. If you find someone you like on AW you can insert their user number into the search bar on here and if there are any reviews you can view them.

Finally and most importantly have fun.

vw

That wet ginger looks tidy though, must learn some mental exercises to deliver me from temptation Q!

zundabar

thanks, will take your advice and can hopefully find someone for me - mind giving me a couple of recommendations from your list? in the end I'm fine with them so long as they are friendly and understanding.  :)

Offline tantric talents

Without trying to sound patronising, I personally feel you are still very young and inexperienced to jump into the world of punting without careful consideration.
My advice is to be very wary of EAS and only go with girls who are very well reviewed  here by longstanding members.  :hi:

zundabar

No worries TT, I'm planning on booking around a week in advance just so I have enough time to think and do more research. I might be young but with my anxieties I'd say this is the only way for me to get a headstart for experience.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

have  got her at the top of my hotlist now - from the reviews both on here/adultwork I can say she isn't an in and out type and happens to be friendly too. living 3 miles from her also helps lol.

Offline tantric talents

Yes I have met Angel a long time back when she worked off Baker St.
She is a sweetheart and I think would be an excellent choice for you.
Best of luck  :hi:

Offline johnbanebridge

I have a few in my hotlist that I could suggest

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only Works for Maxes Angels in London

Don't be afraid to Punt outside of London. The capital has the best transport links in the country so the rest of it is at your doorstep. Also get yourself a punting phone for a burner.

Like others have said you are a bit young to be punting but you are old enough to make your decisions please consider your decisions carefully. There is no need to rush anything you have your whole life ahead of you. Whatever you decide have fun.  ;)

slow and low

Check out red hair cutie on aw if you like redheads, good luck with your search, good to see other members so welcoming, no wonder newbies scared shitless posting a review or topic.

Expl1cit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

have  got her at the top of my hotlist now - from the reviews both on here/adultwork I can say she isn't an in and out type and happens to be friendly too. living 3 miles from her also helps lol.

Absolutely not the right choice for you!  I've seen her and although she is friendly, she has a podgy face and is not attractive at all, and is definitely not within your age range, and as a first punt I'd strongly discourage it as i'm almost certain it isn't what you are looking for.

What you need is someone like Adele, who will make you feel at ease, with lots of kisses and cuddles and she is very friendly and chatty too.  External Link/Members Only

Or as mentioned earlier, if its a redhead you desire, then wet ginger would be a good first punt.

zundabar

May have already sent Sarah/petite_angel a message.

According to her profile she's 21 and from her pictures I defiantly find her attractive, podgy face or not. I will however be wary with her as I know people lie about their age and upload old photos. Can maybe ask for a couple minute long video call so we know what the other looks like just to be sure.

thanks for the hotlist TT, sadly none of the girls on there really float my boat but I can look more thoroughly through the profiles just in case - a couple of your suggestions and some from the others require positive ratings so I sadly can't even consider them for the 1st time.

+ slow and low, having looked at her profile RH cutie does seem nice. will certainly send her an inquiring message.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:29:29 pm by zundabar »

slow and low

May have already sent Sarah/petite_angel a message.

According to her profile she's 21 and from her pictures I defiantly find her attractive, podgy face or not. I will however be wary with her as I know people lie about their age and upload old photos. Can maybe ask for a couple minute long video call so we know what the other looks like just to be sure.

thanks for the hotlist TT, sadly none of the girls on there really float my boat but I can look more thoroughly through the profiles just in case - a couple of your suggestions and some from the others require positive ratings so I sadly can't even consider them for the 1st time.

+ slow and low, having looked at her profile RH cutie does seem nice. will certainly send her an inquiring message.
go for it you won't regret top girl sadly underrepresented on this site she looks fantastic has a great body and is very experienced different league to most of the usual suspects on here.

zundabar

sent her a message, felt less nervous sending one to her than the other couple I have for some reason. Less physical appeal for me but I'm sure if we meet I'll be distracted by other things. 5'0' vs 5'7' with me at 5'5' - both have advantages when it comes to that sort of thing I suppose.

Expl1cit

If you go ahead with booking Petite Angel, you will know what I mean.  She was 21 once, I absolutely agree on that point but that was a long long time ago  :hi:

The photos which also attracted me to see her, are not the girl you will meet.  When I say podgy face, I mean it is round like a football and very freckly.   The entire setup with the shitty cheap mattress,  smell of anti bacteria everywhere and her repetitive line... oh wow, you are so nice... oh wow, oh wow, you are very nice, is not how you want to kick off your punting experience.  By all means, if you want to see her, go ahead and pound that size 4 ass hard, but not as your first punt.

Go with Adele, ask to start off with a sensual massage which will get you relaxed and then ready for the real fun.  She is 5ft 3" so you won't have any issues with height.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 06:09:06 pm by Expl1cit »

zundabar

from what people are saying I now have my reservations about Sarah - but for Adele she requires 5 positive reviews for me, redheaded cutie says she prefers them (as you would expect) but they are not neccesary. Have explained my situation to her in the hopes that she will "let me in" so to speak.

slow and low

Hope it goes well keep us updated.

zundabar

lol I will, not in real time of course. Thanks to all the helpful people and good luck in all your ventures (whether WG related or not)

special message to the 1st guy to respond - I hope you get tyrannosaurus rekt in an orifice you would rather have intact, there was a comment by someone later on about newbies being scared off and chances are they "cower in fear" from people like you.

one final yes/no answer question. do WG's actually browse this site for anything other than their own reviews?

slow and low

No problem good luck punting and ignore the bellends. Also post a review if you do meet anyone. Time for the normal punter to makes a stand.

zundabar

will make sure to - might make a personal diary of sorts for these encounters mostly so I remember anything I learn, not the best person when it comes to practical activities so I'll need anything I can get.

Expl1cit

special message to the 1st guy to respond - I hope you get tyrannosaurus rekt in an orifice you would rather have intact, there was a comment by someone later on about newbies being scared off and chances are they "cower in fear" from people like you.
Was just helping you to find your balls, as you will definitely need them when you go for your first punt. 

Its a harsh reality, but this is a punting forum, not a psychological session where we need to know about personal issues.  You held your ground, didn't get scared off and hopefully now you have grown a pair, you can put them to good use.  Whoever you choose, give her one for me  :hi:

Offline webpunter

I have a few in my hotlist that I could suggest

External Link/Members Only Works for Maxes Angels in London

Don't be afraid to Punt outside of London. The capital has the best transport links in the country so the rest of it is at your doorstep. Also get yourself a punting phone for a burner.

Like others have said you are a bit young to be punting but you are old enough to make your decisions please consider your decisions carefully. There is no need to rush anything you have your whole life ahead of you. Whatever you decide have fun.  ;)

I'm putting in a formal complaint to Admin & Nik. I just had a clearout of my HL & felt quite pleased with myself. Thanks to you it has now got longer again :lol:

Offline webpunter

ZB - put in your postcode on the search function.  If you put in 10 miles this brings central london into play.  7 miles brings you 9 pages more of more local AW girlies

zundabar

would be prepared to travel for a few hours to find someone, them being close by is preferred but their friendliness and understanding of my wants trumps that. Spotted that particular function early on in my searches, there are a lot of girls nearby but most either have poor communication skills (based on their profiles) or are scammers.

Was surprised by cutie's nationality as from what I've seen English WG's have gotten a bad reputation, will be glad to prove that wrong in my mind at least.

for future adventures I'll probably go for anything that moves but for now it would be quality over anything else.

Offline tantric talents

I think those who have suggested Adele have a point.
Forget red haired cutie, she is a little too old and I feel too dom for your current needs.
Adele is a lovely girl and you can't go wrong if she accepts your booking.

Offline boardyhell

adele is lovely,unless you are a complete prat you can't go wrong
she is a lovely person ,the rest is documented here

slow and low

I think those who have suggested Adele have a point.
Forget red haired cutie, she is a little too old and I feel too dom for your current needs.
Adele is a lovely girl and you can't go wrong if she accepts your booking.
old, what are you on about she is mid twenties and offers a superb service but she is not a favourite on this site so is automatically dismissed, not everyone on here toes the line with what is supposedly the best on offer.

vw

old, what are you on about she is mid twenties and offers a superb service but she is not a favourite on this site so is automatically dismissed, not everyone on here toes the line with what is supposedly the best on offer.
Like music most people miss all the good stuff because they are bombarded with the popular !

zundabar

according to her profile Adele only accepts bookings with those that have 5 positive feedback to their name, it's not like she'll just accept me because other punters put it a good word (I would hope at least, that could be abused easily).

zundabar

+ for the point about rehaired cutie being too dom for what I want I guess I'm after someone that balances the two (very much open to suggestions but will point out if I'm doing something wrong/should change something).

no replies from anyone I sent a message to yesterday which included another WG I almost want to keep to myself. Good reviews and from the sound of it great for me though she is a little bit more expensive than most others, can spill the beans if it goes through.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:27:41 am by zundabar »

yorkshire123

+ for the point about rehaired cutie being too dom for what I want I guess I'm after someone that balances the two (very much open to suggestions but will point out if I'm doing something wrong/should change something).

no replies from anyone I sent a message to yesterday which included another WG I almost want to keep to myself. Good reviews and from the sound of it great for me though she is a little bit more expensive than most others, can spill the beans if it goes through.

Be careful son you don't want to upset the very kind punters who have taken you seriously & offered advice.
What reviews? Hopefully you mean on here & not AW 

slow and low

Like music most people miss all the good stuff because they are bombarded with the popular !
+1 very true

zundabar

I ignore the adultwork reviews, this applies strictly to those on here.

zundabar

any WG's want to give suggestions regarding where I should look or just some general advice?

Sylvester

any WG's want to give suggestions regarding where I should look or just some general advice?

You're now asking WGs for advice, or to tout, on a punters forum?

Having read back to the start of this thread, I'll be amazed if this guy isn't just playing odd little games until the start of term when he can resume his preoccupation with trig homework.

zundabar

Having looked through multiple advice threads I've seen a handful of people at least claiming to be WG's, a couple of them had indicative names on top of that. I wasn't looking for one of them to scammily introduce themselves to me, just asking for some general advice for someone in my position.

Sorry you felt insulted that I asked for advice from the two best sources for this particular type but I suppose I could take it back and avoid backlash as eloquent and constructive as yours.

please crawl back into your corner with the rest of the "grow a pair" community that making this thread has introduced me to.

zundabar

Not sure of the angle but I'm guessing he's looking up at us from under a bridge.

After having looked through some of his posts to see if this was his normal behaviour of if he's having a bad day he seems to go between being a complete bastard and fighting intolerance. Strange mix but I suppose one might make up for the other.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:50:36 am by zundabar »

Sylvester

Not sure of the angle but I'm guessing he's looking up at us from under a bridge.

After having looked through some of his posts to see if this was his normal behaviour of if he's having a bad day he seems to go between being a complete bastard and fighting intolerance. Strange mix but I suppose one might make up for the other.

You roll up, tell everyone your 19 year life history, ask for advice, ask for more advice, have a pop at people who actually do have sex with women, ask working girls for advice on a punters forum and have another go at someone who actually contributes reviews and has actual sex with actual women.

You my friend are some years from being in the company of a naked lady, one way or another,
And you are a complete time waster.  Maybe I'll be proven wrong and in a years time you will have an outstanding portfolio of first class reviews.  But somehow I doubt it.

vw

Well the cat was always nice to me when I joined the site.  And saying he is looking up so your implying your looking down.

zundabar

vw

was implying he's a troll.
Disagree with you there, next you will be calling jimmyredcab a liberal.

zundabar

I've had a call with a rather lovely WG and while I haven't made a booking as our call was interrupted (guessing by a gentleman caller) it should be happening on Thursday or Friday of this coming week. Thank-you again to all the helpful people and I suppose the bastards were at least doing what they felt was right or indulging themselves in pointless slamming.

will be posting my first review the morning after, will try not to include the inane bullshit as I did with this thread. will be no marks out of 10 for the stairs leading to her flat or notes on the quality of her nostril shape.

slow and low

I have made my contribution to this thread good luck whatever happens.

Offline londonlad497

Who did you choose in the end?

Offline boardyhell

spicy julia and x alexsandra are both good girls

zundabar

can treat this thread as being just about done on my end, will maybe post some comments about how it went afterwards but that will most likely all be in the review. Will reveal all when the time comes but I will say I'm looking forward to it so much i've started looking up how to say some basic phrases in the WG's native language to put her at ease as she can apparently be shy with new clients.

it's your thread as much as it is mine now so feel free to fight more over Adele or anything else - just counting down the days and keeping my hands away from my crotch.  :thumbsup:

+ does anyone know how to edit the text of a thread? wanted to put a little message in towards the top saying that the main issue has been resolved but I cannae reach it, I do not have the power.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:55:12 pm by zundabar »

yorkshire123

can treat this thread as being just about done on my end, will maybe post some comments about how it went afterwards but that will most likely all be in the review. Will reveal all when the time comes but I will say I'm looking forward to it so much i've started looking up how to say some basic phrases in the WG's native language to put her at ease as she can apparently be shy with new clients.

it's your thread as much as it is mine now so feel free to fight more over Adele or anything else - just counting down the days and keeping my hands away from my crotch.  :thumbsup:

+ does anyone know how to edit the text of a thread? wanted to put a little message in towards the top saying that the main issue has been resolved but I cannae reach it, I do not have the power.

You have a very short time to edit & that's your lot its locked.

Maybe the same amount of time it will take for some member to call you an arrogant little shit.