Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelBlonde Birmingham  (Read 2533 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Trevor12

External Link/Members Only

Quite limited kissing, with no tongue involvement at all for me. Raquel tried to set the pace, and the punt felt rushed.

The positives. She does offer OWO. She has a cracking body. She's been compared facially to Cameron Diaz- of the 2, I find Raquel prettier. I like the leaving the door unlocked- makes entering very discreet compared to the usual phone in one hand, fighting with a temperamental keypad with the other.

Just to add, she has a small cesarean scar, which doesn't detract from her looks at all. There was definitely somebody else in the flat at the time, but like I've posted elsewhere, this doesn't bother me at all, and is safer for her.

To continue the cinema analogy that Raquel started yesterday- if you went to watch a film, and they missed out the bit most important to you, and tried to fast foward other bits, you would leave feeling cheated. Hence the negative from me.

Raquel seems quite sensible so far, so I hope she takes this as constructive criticism; and any punters who read this explicitly confirm services before paying when they see her, and not just assume they'll get what others have, which is what I did.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry to hear that Trev.  Was it a h/hr or hour?  Did you get (if wanted) cim?

Edit:
Btw, I'm not suggesting we reduce each review to a ticksheet of acts.  Just curious as to whether other services you might have required were also restricted as you hadn't confirmed them.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:15:13 pm by BillyBackDoor »

Offline Trevor12

She was fine with OWO (I didn't confirm this either in advance). CIM isn't my thing. I've had some girls who don't allow CIM specify this before OWO, but Raquel didn't mention it or say don't.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Trevor12

Negative post reported!  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66154.0

..S...

:D
She's reported it twice- aparently the punt was a 'perfect date' and she wants admin to 'Please check the review again and make a correct decision'   :lol:

Raquel seems quite sensible so far,
I take this back.

Raquel

,,Thank u ,,again for this review and this is my last post on this website . I tried to be frendly and get know new people but looks like here people try to damage my image so far ....best of luck guys!!! :timeout:    :thumbsup: :hi:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:32:00 pm by Raquel »

Offline azrael

Sorry to hear you had a bad time trevor,  Care to elaborate what went wrong. What time of the day you went. As for raquel she has the makings of a very good wg lets just hope she doesn't go into meltdown like melena (mings review) after a few good reviews she lost the plot and started dictating new terms  :unknown:

Offline Trevor12

better next time when a visit a girl wash your mouth...and stop damage my image with your ,,jokes,,  anyway this website is a ......corner of ,,good,, guys like u !!!

Just to respond this PM from Raquel-

I may be an ugly fucker, but my hygiene (inluding oral hygiene) is always faultless. Provide a good service to ALL punters, as you never know who your next review will come from.

Ming

Please don't leave, one negative does not mean everyone is against you.

It is a fact of life you can't please everyone all the time and I for one have been considering coming to see you.

Finding a lovely young woman who provides a good service (most of the time) is hard and all reviews are subjective.

Ming

Offline Trevor12

Sorry to hear you had a bad time trevor, 
Thanks Az

Care to elaborate what went wrong.
This pretty much sums up my punt, and why it felt like a waste:
Quite limited kissing, with no tongue involvement at all for me. Raquel tried to set the pace, and the punt felt rushed.

As for raquel she has the makings of a very good wg
She had potential, which is why I was hoping she would take this as constructive criticism.

Offline Stapler

,,Thank u ,,again for this review and this is my last post on this website . I tried to be frendly and get know new people but looks like here people try to damage my image so far ....best of luck guys!!! :timeout:    :thumbsup: :hi:

Bye! Bye! :sarcastic:  :cry:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Bye! Bye! :sarcastic:  :cry:

..S...
I must say Stape's, for whatever reason you do seem to have a bit of a downer on the lovely Raquel. Have you paid her a visit??

Offline azrael

I must say Stape's, for whatever reason you do seem to have a bit of a downer on the lovely Raquel. Have you paid her a visit??

Im curious also, but on that note dodo she has left her self open to criticism especially that pm to trevor, i hoped she would the ONE who paved the way for other romanian wg's to follow suit. But alas the flaws are there to see  :angry: i would at a drop of a hat be supportive of a wg if she was 100%, i.e this site is for punters wg's are welcome to lurk/interact but this isnt saafe where what wg says goes, kinda along the lines of "bro's before hoes"  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you Trevor.

I have to say my own experience with Raquel was very enjoyable, didn't feel rushed and was very similar to BillyBackDoors review. I would meet her again.

Machinegundummy

I shall give this girl a 30mins trial she looks heaven sent to me. :rose:
I hope she is as sweet as she makes out on here.

Dodo

I shall give this girl a 30mins trial she looks heaven sent to me. :rose:
I hope she is as sweet as she makes out on here.
I guarantee you will not be dissapointed. I thought her posts were very interesting and pleasant. Couldn't quite see what all the fuss was about.