Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20 - incall  (Read 5811 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline banana33

Hello, first punt for me and first review here.
I met this nice lady a couple of days ago:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Preamble:
Although being in my mid 40s, I'm totally new to the world of WGs, so please take this review for what it is: a newbie trying to describe his first experience of this kind, and forgive every inaccuracy or lack of proper technical language. In particular, I might sound a bit too enthusiastic for things that for you guys are quite normal: I really have little to compare this encounter too, having always been with the same person for the last 15 years  :angelgirl:
Finally, English is not my first language (I'm actually learning the actual, spoken english browsing this website. Nice way, isn't it?  :cool:), so I hope you guys will forgive my basic sentences.

Type of meeting:
1 Hour Incall.

Communication:
Everything happened by text. Texted her 2 days before the meeting, she replied immediately confirming her availability and asking for confirmation on the same day. I confirmed in the morning and she sent me directions to her place, including instructions to her block from the closest tube stop, which is Kentish Town.
Once I arrived there, I texted her again and she communicated the flat number.
All in all, very very easy.

Very discrete basement flat. The entrance is not on the main street, which is a plus for me.
The flat is shared with another girl who works in another room. During our meeting I could clearly hear someone else walking in the corridor. Some of you might have problems with that, or maybe it could be a turn on, who knows?
The room is very tidy. Someone had reported that the bed is very noisy, but that was not my experience. It felt quite comfortable, if a bit tiny (but I'm a big guy).
What I found really spooky was this huge Crucifix hang on the wall, right in front of the bed. It's really in a position such that when you are doing your things you can't but look at it. Again, that might not be a problem for most of you, but it feels very weird to, say, cheat on your wife with that kind of a reminder.  :unknown:
The toilet is quite clean but of course is shared with the other room. If you require its use during your encounter, Julia makes sure that the other guy is not there.

The look:
Julia is attractive in a "girl next door" way. She is very young, at 23. I have no reason to doubt that what she said is her real age. She definitely looks 23 or even less.
Julia has a cute face, black hair that she had tied in a ponytail. Her frame is petite, she has amazing b-cup breasts, very firm. Ass is equally firm, round and beautiful. She looks really "healty", with a lean, firm figure, yet not in a muscular way. It's the kind of body that personally I like the most, but those of you who are after voluptuous women should definitely look somewhere else.
She has few small tattoos here and there and a bigger one on the back.
She welcomed me with classy lingerie and little more on the top of that.

Sevices Used:
FK, OWO, CIM, Protected Penetration, Oil Massage.

The meeting:
She welcomed me with a nice FK, she took me by hand and walked me to her room. I sorted out the paperwork, and while she took it out somewhere (a safe?) I could use the shower. We went both back in the room and the action started.
I was VERY embarrassed, and maybe choosing someone so young for my first outing in this hobby was not a good idea. She started like I was at my 1000th punt, asking straight away "what do you want?". We were clearly on two opposite sides, but we converged quite quickly.
I started with some light FK, although my feeling was that DFK was definitely on offer, as she was pushing much more than me. She adjusted immediately to my peace though, then, after few minutes of standing there hugging and kissing, we slowly started to undress each other. Maybe this sounds like a lot of foreplay for a 1h meeting, but this is how I like it, and she adjusted to it very nicely.
She went down on me for some very nice OWO, which sent away most of my embarrassment. Lots of tongue action with little hand assistance. It felt very nice and I let her there for few minutes. Again, can't compare to other WGs but her OWO is really as good as it gets to me. In between my moans, I was complimenting her for her skills, and she told me "and you can come like this if you want". Very nice of her to remind me. I wanted to try penetration, so I said that we might have gone back at that later. She ordered "69 first". I'm not a big fan of (I know, kill me now!), but I obeyed. This got her naturally lubed, so we could start protected sex. Again she asks "what do you like?", as she put a condom on me, with some additional lube. I wanted her on top, so I moved on the bed and she immediately climbed on top of me. We went on for very few minutes, but all that time, the crucifix was in front of me, straight on the side of her face, just to remind me the kind of pervert that I am  :diablo:
To cut a long story short, I asked to change position which she very happily agreed on, so I could change my view. But then I remembered her previous offer, so I changed my mind: "I want to go back at that". She smiled and told me she knew she was good.
So I sat on the bed and she went on her knees, she said "just tell me when you are about to come". After a good 15 minutes of OWO I was really there, so I warned her and she didn't stop. Took it all in and staid there few seconds more to make sure that it really was the last drop.
Then she made a very comic interlude in which she tried to explain me what to do just with mimics and "mmmmmm"s. Very funny. She wanted me to reach the tissues and help myself with a good clean. She rushed to the toilet and came back with a breath of mouthwash after few seconds.
I'm not a two pops guy (not in the 30 mins we had left, I mean), so I said that that was it for me, and we could just indulge in cuddles for the reminder of the time. She said that she had other ideas, and she suggested a oil massage to start me up again.
The massage was really nice and we had a brief chat about places and things. Her English is very basic, but mine is not much better then hers, so it was ok for me.
10 minutes to the end of the meeting, she said "enough massage", she flipped me over and reached to my lower parts for a bit of "manipulation". She had me immediately hard again, so she started with more OWO. 5 minutes to the hour she suggested that we tried sex again, but I knew I would have needed more than 5 minutes to come, so I said I wanted just to enjoy that nice OWO until the end. She tried a lot of variations: balls licking, with and without hands, deep and fast, then slow. She also hugged my back first, then she gently put my hands on her breasts. Very Very nice, I could have staid like that forever. Then I saw the clock and I realized that we were already 5 minutes past the agreed time. I told her, and she replied "no come?" and pointed her finger at the condoms. I thought I needed at least few more minutes to come again like that, let alone with sex, and I wanted to use the shower before I left, so I said her not to worry (I know, I must be the most naive customer in London). She smiled at me and said something like "you very kind customer". Oh well, so much for the GFE experience  :lol:
Back from the shower, more FK and I left the flat erected but happy, 1 hour and 12 minutes after I had got in.

Conclusion:
Overall, a very nice experience for me. She is very kind, lovely, if a bit inexperienced. She is really cute and her body is nothing short of amazing. No clockwatching for me (but I was early in the morning on a working day, and she had no other customers after me, she said). It was a very "relaxing" experience, which is what I was really looking for, and two days after, I'm still constantly thinking of it.
You have to take my review with a grain of Salt, because it's a first, but I spent a great time with Julia and that's my point of view.

Seeing her again:
I'm not planning to make a regular hobby out of this, but if I change my mind, Julia will be on the "I'll visit again" list.

Offline PLeisure

This is superb, plenty of generous detail. And close to impeccable English.

Congrats on your 1st review  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Excellent and detailed first review.
By the way, the "safe" you referred to is usually a chap called Sergei  ;)

Offline banana33

Lol! That never crossed my mind!  :unknown:

Online Malvolio

You say you won't be making a regular hobby out of this - but having had such a good first punt you'll be back. 

Offline riker

great review! thanks for posting. couple of things, she's older than 23 and a very experienced wg...i'll post my own very positive review at some point.

Offline boomting_

Can you tell me what area she is in? And facially rating out of 10.

Offline banana33

Can you tell me what area she is in? And facially rating out of 10.
Hi boomting,
The location on AW is correct: I met her in Brecknock Road, as her profile says. The closest tube stop is  Kentish Town, less than 10 minutes walk.
Facially she is not stunning, but she is really cute. I would rate her a full 7. Mind you I'm a lot into the "girl next door" type, so I really liked her more than this mark.

Offline banana33

great review! thanks for posting. couple of things, she's older than 23 and a very experienced wg...i'll post my own very positive review at some point.
Ah OK, I guess I'm not the best one around when it comes to judging someone's age, so I apologize for the mistake. She looked very young to me anyway and can't be much older then that, I guess.

Offline banana33

You say you won't be making a regular hobby out of this - but having had such a good first punt you'll be back.
I am afraid you might be right. In fact, I'm already saving for the next event. Let's say that I want to try an outcall before I retire for good. Actually, the outcall was my original idea, and I had even asked a recommendation in my only other post here. I might do that at this point, now that I broke the ice. :P

Online Malvolio

If you say what you're after, people will come up with suggestions.

punter6969

I don't like the look of those saggy tits!  :dash:

punter6969

Thanks for the review dude! She has been on my HL for ages but never answers the phone when I call

Offline kefcseries

I'm not planning to make a regular hobby out of this

:)

I recall posting something similar about 2 years ago but I'm still here...

vw

Mine was a one off 19 years ago, methods evolved need for variety has stayed consistent ! 

Good  Luck OP and everyone else.

LL

Yep I think it's the same for all of us!
Nobody plans on making punting a regular hobby when they first start.

Offline winkywanky

I don't like the look of those saggy tits!  :dash:

They're the opposite of saggy, they're small and very pert?

Offline banana33

They're the opposite of saggy, they're small and very pert?

Ditto. They are everything but saggy. Firm and pert, with nipples pointing to the moon. Ass and tits (if you like b-cup, that is) are her best assets.

Offline banana33

Yep I think it's the same for all of us!
Nobody plans on making punting a regular hobby when they first start.
Weeeeeeell, let's say that before I quit for good I actually want to try an outcall now. Thinking of one of those two nice Polish ladies that keep coming up in the reviews lately: Amazing Mia and Amelia. They look petite, which I prefer, and willing to do CIM on an outcall.
Maybe I'll try them both and then that's it, promised!  :angelgirl:

Offline PLeisure

Weeeeeeell, let's say that before I quit for good I actually want to try an outcall now. Thinking of one of those two nice Polish ladies that keep coming up in the reviews lately: Amazing Mia and Amelia. They look petite, which I prefer, and willing to do CIM on an outcall.
Maybe I'll try them both and then that's it, promised!  :angelgirl:
I'll take this opportunity to point out that, whilst mini-Mia's profile does indicate CiM (@discretion), it's not really on the cards. Unless, maybe she's seen a punter before, and even then it takes some delicate negotiating. Amelia, on the other hand, seems perfectly comfortable with this.
So that's one pop sorted  ;) :thumbsup:

columbo

Is she the girl who shares her location with Laura (busty_angel)?

Offline PLeisure

Is she the girl who shares her location with Laura (busty_angel)?
Yeps