Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elmgrove Studio  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Kragdoll01

Hi, I understand from previous posts that a few fellows on here had frequented Elmgrove in the past but it provided a different service and was under different management? Has anyone had any experience with the new place, possible recommendation or one to avoid?

External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Elmgrove studio sounds like a lame BBC daytime soap featuring Barry from Eastenders who's inherited the failing production studio following the death of his music impresario father Sid Donald Thornbury, who produced for Manfred Mann, Emerson Lake and Palmer, David Soul and Roxy Music. Barry has to turn the indebted studio round before it folds with the help of his glamourous but unfaithful wife, played by Linda Lusardi. Barry's job is made all the more difficult by his lothario studio manager, played by Robin Askwith, who plays himself.

Anyway, back to your original question. No sorry never been there

KenniLingus

Elmgrove studio sounds like a lame BBC daytime soap featuring Barry from Eastenders who's inherited the failing production studio following the death of his music impresario father Sid Donald Thornbury, who produced for Manfred Mann, Emerson Lake and Palmer, David Soul and Roxy Music. Barry has to turn the indebted studio round before it folds with the help of his glamourous but unfaithful wife, played by Linda Lusardi. Barry's job is made all the more difficult by his lothario studio manager, played by Robin Askwith, who plays himself.

Sir Frank, may I say that I did enjoy your role in Eastenders! ;)

Offline Kragdoll01

that might actually be more entertaining then the BBC's actual daytime output

curiosity has got the better of me so I'll give it a look, expect a review if i decided to give it a try

vw

that might actually be more entertaining then the BBC's actual daytime output

curiosity has got the better of me so I'll give it a look, expect a review if i decided to give it a try
Let me know if they sell those silly masks ?  If they do may pop along

Hidden Image/Members Only

stiffster101

I frequented the place around 6 months ago, to be fair it was was like a massage place that happened to give a handjob at the end...

I got a massage off the lady in charge, and while she was lovely, she wasn't the hottest bit of stuff I have ever come across....

The birds on the new site look good, I'd be interested to hear how you get on.

Vanessa masussse on adult work is a good option as well, good looking girl who does a very good massage with a happy ending...

Offline Kragdoll01

Nothing like that anymore, ran by same owners as Adam and Eve's, £40 for 30 minutes, only a choice of 3 girls at the time, none of whom took my fancy