Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SARA 26 (AKA Sara 4U) - Cardiff  (Read 876 times)

17 review(s) for SARA 4-U (11 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I was out and abot and fancied trying out someone I had't seen before. Also had that Asian itch and after being consistantly disappointed by Richmond Road I decided to give Sara a go.

Communication was good. Quick call to book in the deed and away I went. English is good so no problems establishing she is in the Thai place.

Got to the address and the usual text came through with details on how to enter and the customary, shhhhhh be quiet.

She is the girl in the pictures and the main reason I picked her was that she looks very cute. The pictures have either been photo shopped heavily or they are a few years out of date. Not as petite as the pictures suggest and the skin is not as smooth but clearly her.

Really good and deep massage which was the highlight of the punt. Bit of body to body to finish off then onto OW. Not a bad technique but not long enough of my liking. She can deep throat which is a plus though.

Started off with her on top after applying far too much lube and finished in mish with her constantly saying cum for me baby. I swear if I din't know better she was Romanian!

OK for a pump and dump but I will not be returning any time soon. Far too mechanical.

Offline mr big

don't you just hate it wen they say cum for me baby puts me right off you sure she wasn't Romanian lol

Offline Sky hunter

Did she do sex or HR only. How long you stayed?

SeekingtheTruth

Started off with her on top after applying far too much lube and finished in mish with her constantly saying cum for me baby.

Full service, there for 30 minutes.