Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla or Charlize at HOD / Annabellas?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline mrx007

Need a punt today, looking for a girl/woman for great OWO/CIM.

Anyone seen these 2 experienced women in MK. Both been around for ages so as long as they're good at sucking and are not jaded it's not an easy choice: Carla (big bonus for her is that CIF{Facial cum?} is listed on her likes): External Link/Members Only

or Charlize: External Link/Members Only

Cheers.

vt

Anyone seen these 2 experienced women in MK. Both been around for ages so as long as they're good at sucking and are not jaded it's not an easy choice: Carla (big bonus for her is that CIF{Facial cum?} is listed on her likes): External Link/Members Only

Cheers.

I've met them both in passing when visiting other (younger) girls. Carla was the flirtiest with me, but Charlize seemed very sweet, if that's anything to go by. Charlize is taller & slimmer, but older.

I doubt if I would punt with either given the youthful competition, but if i went for a MILF, I fancied Carla more.

Offline finn5555

Cheers.

Jesus these two have been around for years Charlize is easily in her 50's now  :scare:

Offline webpunter

I'd go Charlize. I have - twice.  She's on the EgoMassage video link at about 1min11sec.  V.difficult to shop these.  She's a very fit milf
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Jesus these two have been around for years Charlize is easily in her 50's now  :scare:

Yes she is in her 50s, but she's still a good looking woman, who has a body of a girl half her age, lots of experience and knows how men tick.

Offline webpunter

Yes she is in her 50s, but she's still a good looking woman, who has a body of a girl half her age, lots of experience and knows how men tick.
The chain round her waist had me thickening up whilst she was getting her kit off - slowly & seductively.  She's stunning for a milf starting with a '5' [i reckon followed by a 0 or 1 / 2 tops].  Heaven only knows how stunning she was was in her 20's / 30's & 40's.  A combination of good genes, healthy living & keeping fit me thinks.  One of those women who just ooze sex & have a certain way about them which is very enticing.  Must do a 3rd visit

Offline mrx007

Saw Carla yesterday as Charlize wasn't around. Review just posted. Will see Charlize another day.

Offline superfurryanimal

I can confirm that

Daisy: External Link/Members Only

and

Renata: External Link/Members Only

Both do CIM and Swallow. They're both great girls, Renata really gets in to it and can DT.

Honey: External Link/Members Only

and

Yana: External Link/Members Only

are also good, but Yana didn't really do DFK if you're in to that.

Offline superfurryanimal

I have to say that I've fancied a punt with Carla, so thanks for the review :thumbsup: