Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophiefox  (Read 1838 times)

Offline seeker

External Link/Members Only
Anyone managed to get a booking with Sophiefox
There are a few good posts about her on ukip  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Emailed her yesterday morning
No reply as yet  :(
Looks awesome.  ;)

Offline johnbanebridge

Been in my hotlist for a while looks like a sexy lady, not seen her sadly, she seems like a professional I am sure she will get back to you.

Have fun when you do see her.

Offline AndyMac1

I emailed her yesterday as well but not a dickie bird  :dash:

Offline Lanarkshireman

I also emailed her but haven't heard back :thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

Same here made a booking and emailed her and the email isn't even read......possibly a PG scam whilst she is on holiday?

Feedback and her pics loook great........ Hopefully she will add a number at some point if she is genuine
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Anyone here back from her yet?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

She's not even read my email  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Here we go again :sarcastic: :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline tbig_man

Never came across her profile before.

Looks incredible!  :wacko:

Offline Hertsgent

As one who has reviewed her, when I saw her she had the available today flag on and a phone number, and we dealt exclusively by phone. So I would wait until a phone number appears and then text.

Obviously, given my review, I'd suggest a trip - unfortunately she hasn't been down my way since. Bit of a fantasy fuck, so long as you like well done up ladies......

Offline tazman1002001

As one who has reviewed her, when I saw her she had the available today flag on and a phone number, and we dealt exclusively by phone. So I would wait until a phone number appears and then text.

Obviously, given my review, I'd suggest a trip - unfortunately she hasn't been down my way since. Bit of a fantasy fuck, so long as you like well done up ladies......

If you have her number please text her and get her to start reading and replying to her emails and let her know that UKP suggests she is PG Scam and w don't appreciate that in Glasgow
Banned by:

Offline Lanarkshireman

Especially when she has 'available today' lit up :(