Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelypiece  (Read 2119 times)

bristolqwerty

Has anyone seen this young lady?  Always been on my HL as she's a trained masseuse too as well as cute and attractive in stockings.   :thumbsup: Good service list, honest profile, good AW feedback, I thought someone might've seen her on here.  These are her best pics, some are less flattering, needs a good photographer to do her justice I reckon.
Lovelypiece
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:49:50 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline markc65

This reminds me that I haven't seen Lucy in years, she used to have another profile which she took down or got taken down for her and then set this one up a couple of years back.

When I saw her she was very slim, possibly size 6 to 8.  Good GFE service, profile is accurate, I would say she could possibly be 30/31 by now.

Friendly & chatty girl but knows when to shut up and get on with things.

Used to work from her home in a quiet, residential area.

bristolqwerty

This reminds me that I haven't seen Lucy in years, she used to have another profile which she took down or got taken down for her and then set this one up a couple of years back.

When I saw her she was very slim, possibly size 6 to 8.  Good GFE service, profile is accurate, I would say she could possibly be 30/31 by now.

Friendly & chatty girl but knows when to shut up and get on with things.

Used to work from her home in a quiet, residential area.

Ta, does she provide good services, owo, cim, always fancied her, hope she has a cute figure still. :thumbsup:

Offline Punter Griffin

She's been on my HL for a while, but never got any further than that...let us know if you do see her.

bristolqwerty

Will do, certainly on my mind to see, there's another in the Saltash area I was looking at External Link/Members Only Owo, massage provider £80 is cheap, although mixed reviews on here, might have to do a double over the week £210 for 2hrs is gvfm.

Offline markc65

Ta, does she provide good services, owo, cim, always fancied her, hope she has a cute figure still. :thumbsup:

Yes she did with enthusiasm just can't comment on cim cos never had it always enjoyed the sex with her. I see cim is at discretion on her profile

Offline JimmySW

Elevated to my Plymouth A Team list - thanks!

Offline samuel

Attractive, pleasant girl. Gets nicely involved with things.

As Mark says, a residential area but a little too residential for my tastes.

She gives quite specific parking instructions, if I recall, and can sound a little brusque when doing so. Do not be alarmed. She is very warm.

bristolqwerty

Will do, certainly on my mind to see, there's another in the Saltash area I was looking at External Link/Members Only Owo, massage provider £80 is cheap, although mixed reviews on here, might have to do a double over the week £210 for 2hrs is gvfm.

+1 a couple of punts with these two over a weekend is not only gvfm but sounds awesome, always been attracted to lovelypiece, great body and legs, sounds cool over the phone.

Offline martyn74

I have made a booking to see Lovelypiece (Lucy) this evening!  :dancegirl:

I remember seeing her a few times years ago: Once in a flat in North Road, Plymouth, that she worked in with Lisa, Kelly and Hannah, and a couple more times in her place in Saltash. It's a shame that some of her AW pictures are still from this era.

Anyway, she's moved to this side of the water (just) and I think it's an excellent time to get ourselves reacquainted!!

I'll report back chaps!!

bristolqwerty

:hi: Good man  :drinks: never got to see her  as I kinda retired myself too early ~ interested to hear if shes still as fit as she was in those B/W photos.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:47:06 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline JimmySW

I have made a booking to see Lovelypiece (Lucy) this evening!  :dancegirl:

I'll report back chaps!!

Well?????

DVarse

Its a death down here now. We need some girls to work. Lisa is a fantastic ride but she is hard to deal with. Kelly I enjoyed but was a bit straight. We need some girls to come enjoy us.

Offline jankg

Its a death down here now. We need some girls to work. Lisa is a fantastic ride but she is hard to deal with. Kelly I enjoyed but was a bit straight. We need some girls to come enjoy us.

Lisa and Kelly?

bristolqwerty

These two ~ not really my type but have good reputations particularly Lisa.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

Getting worried about Martyn now  :scare: 3 days since his booking and not a peep!

Do you think she's got him tied up in the cellar or something?  :yahoo:

Offline funtimes88

Ive also visited lovley piece. She is fit small frame, if I remember she had a few weired looking scars, I have punted loada around plymouth, will do more feedbacks whe  can be botbered ha

bristolqwerty

Getting worried about Martyn now  :scare: 3 days since his booking and not a peep!

I think he has to pay extra for that  ;)  I'd like to see her too but would like to see a recent review first.

Offline martyn74

I should be so lucky.  Been very busy since the punt last week, but will do a review shortly. A brief version though - "Cracking!!"

Offline Hubert

In which way us Lisa hard to deal with ? Haven't seen her for years, was always up for almost anything back then

DVarse

Ok maybe i'm a bit unfair but she is hard as in she been at this for 20 years and has seen a fair bit . I found that if you see her in pm she smells of fish downstairs too. So these are my thoughts alone anyone had different then fine enjoy.