Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violet_Rain Gloucester  (Read 3284 times)

1 review(s) for violet_rain (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

Decided I fancied something new this morning so went on AW and stumbled across Violets new profile less than 100 views.  Looked good so dropped her an email.

Comms

Responded to email quickly and sent me her phone number for me to call.  Called her and was answered by a polite sounding young lady, asked when she could make it and agreed 11:30am at mine. Saw car approach she parked up discretely and gave me a call to say she was here, a waved and she come in.

Description

Although the pictures of herself are crap on site taken with a selfie stick, she matched her description of size 10 blonde hair with a hint of natural redness.  A very girl next door type appearance with some nice natural boobs just the way I like them.

The Action Part 1

A very enthusiastic session lots of kissing, a very nice blow job and then possibly the most energetic cowgirl action I have had, she went for it and was tremendous violet finished me of with a nice BJ.

Half time team talk

Discussed a bit about punting, and how I was her first client ever which seemed to add up but pleasant conversation.

Part 2

Mid conversation Violet must have been bored by my ramblings and worked magic with her tongue to get me ready for round 2, me still gibbering, can’t remember what I said but she nearly choked on my dick looked up and said what ?  Round 2 then meant some effort from me and we had dome nice doggy style action with her facing the wardrobe mirrors (A punting must).

Review

I love the pioneer lifestyle and know it is full of risks but this one turned out very well . A good session with a new girl only fault I could find is she was 1 minute early and most of you won’t like as she only does outcalls.

Would I See Again ? – Yes she is in the rotation

Cost - £150 for hour

External Link/Members Only

Offline Badvicar

Well done matey! Glad it was such a good punt!

ThatLadJ

Accurate age on profile or is she older than 23??

vw

Accurate age on profile or is she older than 23??
Guess so?  No major shifts

Damn good shag as well

ThatLadJ

Really?? In that case I can't wait. Got her booked in for a business trip in a week! Looks like a nice slim body!

vw

Really?? In that case I can't wait. Got her booked in for a business trip in a week! Looks like a nice slim body!
Yes she is a size 10, really nice firm tits and a good handfull.  Remember them vividly while doing her doggy facing the mirrored wardrobe.

Enjoy !

vw

ThatLadJ

Had her booked for 10pm tonight, she confirmed twice then radio silence and a no show. Not impressed!

Offline PeachyAssFan

Great review. Wish I could have the chance to get girls round to mine.

vw

Great review. Wish I could have the chance to get girls round to mine.
Its great, I work from home most days so it is considered daily!

And That Lad sorry to hear she let you down, that must be a right pain.

ThatLadJ

Was gutted, looking forward to that for over a week!

Offline charger70

One of the joys of punting, particularly with a WG who isn't a reg. After VW's review, I thought she would be worth a bash, mailed her via AW, and she hasn't read it. There are also discrepancies about her area of business on her page also, so I can’t work out what us going on. Shame, as VW pained a nice picture!

Offline ghostrider

I was looking at her PG and noticed she has the same pics in her PG as this person:

External Link/Members Only

Not sure what is going on there?

Offline Stiltskin

Same girl, 2 different locations. Marketing!