Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danni  (Read 1141 times)

7 review(s) for Massage by DANNI (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

rocky101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1.5hr incall

Danni had a good 1.5hr deal going so arranged for a incall. Her place is a new and decent apartment with private parking. Apparently she prefers sms's as I called her a couple of times and she said she would give me instructions on the phone. I had a major heart-burn  prior to this punt, and no fault of Danni's. I dropped my phone at a place where I buy poppers from but did not realize I did not have my phone until I was like 5mins away from the post code she had given me with just 15mins left prior to my appointment. I really panicked!! Thankfully there is a big Tesco on the way to hers' so bought a phone there, logged online to AW and checked her phone number called her and advised her that I will be a few minutes late. She was fine with it.

So reached her place and following her instructions and up the stairs to her door. Danni is a tall girl and a decent looking one too. Had a quick shower and Danni offered a massage to calm my nerves down....which was a nice touch. Services sampled were DFK, OWO, multiple positions and CIM (all twice :yahoo:). Overall a really enjoyable experience and real value for money. I'd return if I am in that part of NW again.