Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheng long or tantalising Tina ?  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Addicted65

Hi

If any of you guys have seen both of the above ladies which one would you say offers the best massage with HE?

I know both are highly rated but can only get to see one this week, so if you have been lucky enough to experience both please let me know

External Link/Members Only

Cheers
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr blue

Sheng is miles and miles better it's not even a contest , Tina's massage was laughable when I went hence I've not returned since .
On the other hand if you want a lady in lingerie to wank you off to see Tina

Online Kev3773

Wouldn't go as far as Mr Blue but Sheng Long much better in a league of her own in this area imho. Tina's massage was OK and her HE was good and friendly enough woman.

Bertstanley

I certainly agree with mr . Blue . Although some may not care , as is their choice , be aware that Tina is no spring chicken and looks it . Canny wank though ....

Offline Moresomes

Havn`t seen Sheng so can`t compare them. As others have said, Tina has a good few miles on the clock, but does kissing and lets you play with her funbags. Also provides a good oily ham shank.

Offline swingman83

Sheng gave the best massage I've ever had and the he is out of this world. I'd love to see Tina just for the experience but I fall under her age limit  :(