Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priya Hot Indian  (Read 3877 times)

8 review(s) for Priya Naughty  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline drwho

External Link/Members Only
£60 30 mins

Spanish not Indian, but takes a good pounding.

Doesn't seem to want to talk on the phone until she has to let you in the flat (perhaps because she doesn't sound very Indian?)
Highrise Flat behind Feltham McDonalds. Lots of noisy kids running around the communal areas when I was there.
Arrived early at the postcode to find I'd already received "where are you?" texts

She made out she was Spanish and half Indian, but I would say 100% Spanish.
Her profile says 'Brazilian' which could well apply to her full latin ass.

Her service wasn't all that bad. OWO, full kissing,  encouraged fingering and rough clit playing until she did actually appear to cum.
She's not fat, but well built and can take a good pounding. Quite enjoyed giving this to her without the usual complaints.
Quite friendly during the chat. Spoke about Spanish places we'd visited and the usual stuff.
Started to hurry me out before the time was up though.

The main negative (apart from not being Indian, which I suspected would be the case anyway) was when I requested a final shower she made me hide in there while the following punter arrived. She let me out after a while, but it could have been better managed.

Offline king tarzan

Lots of them lie about nationality
She gave you decent service and negative
100% disagree with you
Very nit picking

Neutral to maybe positive
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Sorry I skimmed through

Read properly now

100% negative for rushing you when time is not up!!

Enfield

Offline pumps

If a latin woman blur's her face there's only one reason for it .......DOG!.

Offline pumps

Or worse --- Post Op.

Offline king tarzan

Not really

Amazing cristal had her face blurred
She is latin
And when I saw her wow one of the most beautiful women in the world!!

Yet service was as good eating a raw chicken curry!

Offline pumps

Not really

Amazing cristal had her face blurred
She is latin
And when I saw her wow one of the most beautiful women in the world!!

Yet service was as good eating a raw chicken curry!

how was the Mango?   ;)

Offline king tarzan

Horror show far as service went
Fucked her little bit of mango Licking
Got shouted at a few times
Strange woman

Offline drwho

I originally put this as a Neutral, as there were many aspects that I enjoyed, but thought I should get off the fence and veered towards the negative in the end.

In the past I haven't been shy talking to fellow punters in parlour waiting areas, and while waiting at parties, so felt it was unnecessary and a bit humiliating to be locked away in the bathroom after earlier being rushed out the bedroom.

I always try to see the positive of my punts, and even the most mechanical ones usually have some redeeming aspect (even if only seen in retrospect)

I took away reasonable memories on the whole, but I won't return to this one.

punther

OP can you remember if her tits were natural?

Offline mrpusa

There is an enormous imbalance between the EXTREMELY limited number of truly Indian WGs and the ENORMOUS demand for their service, hence these
Spanish girls claim to be "Indian" to get the surplus! It has happened to me quite often, even though I am Indian, and can spot an imposter! The last time
this occurred, in Toronto, I simply walked out! Though, the Spanish girl was rather attractive! I recommend this strategy to mongers who want the "real"
thing and not a" substitute", however good that substitute  maybe!
Banned reason: STD paranoid troll
Banned by:

Offline drwho

OP can you remember if her tits were natural?
It feels a long time ago now to me, but after rereading my review I'm fairly convinced her Tits were natural.
As I said, she took a decent pounding and appeared to get into it, so not awful by any estimation

Offline peter purves

There is an enormous imbalance between the EXTREMELY limited number of truly Indian WGs and the ENORMOUS demand for their service, hence these
Spanish girls claim to be "Indian" to get the surplus
! It has happened to me quite often, even though I am Indian, and can spot an imposter! The last time
this occurred, in Toronto, I simply walked out! Though, the Spanish girl was rather attractive! I recommend this strategy to mongers who want the "real"
thing and not a" substitute", however good that substitute  maybe!

Hi mrpusa,

Just out of interest are you on the other side of the pond?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

punther

It feels a long time ago now to me, but after rereading my review I'm fairly convinced her Tits were natural.
As I said, she took a decent pounding and appeared to get into it, so not awful by any estimation

:drinks: