Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Nicole of Preston  (Read 2421 times)

2 review(s) for Anna-nicole preston (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline allaroundmyhat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this young lady on Sunday as a last minute thing, rang and luckily was free, easy to find, quiet street.
Flat was basic but adequate.
Quite a tall busty attractive girl who gave a great enthusiastic service, I'd say fk as opposed to dfk, not bad massage with a bit of body to body, some great owo followed by some RO where she made the right noises (I'm under no illusion that I really was causing the appreciative noises!) Followed by missionary with a lot of pulling me in with her legs etc.
All in all a friendly attractive girl who gives a good service and is definitely better in the flesh than her pics, will certainly return.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Anyone know if this is the same girl who used to work in Arno street in Preston about 6 years ago?

Offline con-a-ser

Anyone know if this is the same girl who used to work in Arno street in Preston about 6 years ago?

She has been about a bit & used to work at both Angels in Balckburn & Preston VIP

The man to ask would be Footyfan1968 he had a thing for her  ;)

Offline bigmc

She has been about a bit & used to work at both Angels in Balckburn & Preston VIP

The man to ask would be Footyfan1968 he had a thing for her  ;)

:D

pierrot

Yes it is.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers guys, thought it was the same girl, thanks for confirming

Real Steeler

hows her face like out of 10?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I only saw her once about 6 years ago, personally she wasn't to my taste facially however many on here give her very good reviews

Offline blackburnian

:manhater:
hows her face like out of 10?

Last saw her 3 or so years ago , probably 6-7 /10 , not a swamp donkey but not a supermodel , her service at first was very good but diminished over time hence I haven't returned.

Probably worth a punt to find out if you like her , there are certainly far worse in the area.

Bb

Offline ISTS2005

She's a nice girl, very friendly and girl-next-door type I found. Sexy and enthusiastic too. Worth a visit definitely.