Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella34D Northampton  (Read 2322 times)

Offline OxfordDesertNomad

Does anyone have any information on whatever happened to Stella34D from AW: External Link/Members Only

Saw her several times, going back a few years now (maybe 4-5?) and she was excellent.  Absolute filth and very fit.

She still has a profile on AW but has not logged in since last year and the mobile number I had for her is now dead.

Seems that she retired but if anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated. 

Offline Pablo69

she sounds interesting.... hope someone knows if she still in the game

Iankay22

I remember Stella in Northampton. Was just thinking of her and noticed her profile on AW is no longer there, did a quick google as was wondering if you managed to find her?

I think she also may have used the name Marina as well. If she is still working let me know :)

Thanks
Ian

Offline Young_biker

I belive she has retired which is a shame, absolute dynamite, a wg for everybody could do strict  domme to caring lover. Has some great times with her.

zakis

:kissgirl:anyone have stellas old number .she had 2 different ones.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
:kissgirl:anyone have stellas old number .she had 2 different ones.

Zak, even if I DID have her number, I would be unwiiing to pass it on to you.

First time posts requesting such info are frowned upon on here, as you could be her ex-pimp, ex-BF or even a stalker. Why would you still want to contact her if she has now retired?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Anyone got a pic of her? I'm fucking intrigued.. She better be awesome ! ...

zakis

i think theres a new profile of stella on adultwork but the names ronna sweet dreams.the pictures just like her .
120pounds an hour.number  07466123203 .some can use her pictures tho.let me know .

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
i think theres a new profile of stella on adultwork but the names ronna sweet dreams.the pictures just like her .
120pounds an hour.number  07466123203 .some can use her pictures tho.let me know .

You've not given up on her, Zak. This is the profile you are referring to. Are you saying this is Stella's new Profile?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Young_biker

That certainly looks like her, for sure. Gutted when she went no other WG quite hit the spot like her apart from Demi of Warwick.

Offline Japster999

The pictures definitely look like Stella, I some how get the feeling that it's a bait & switch.
Due to the poorly spelt advert. I met Stella a few times and her English was excellent, far better than my dodgy Russian....

If Stella has come out of retirement and it's big IF then I'd definitely be round to see her again as she was one of the best fucks ever!

Offline MrDog

And soon after this thread and her number appeared that profile (ronna) went lame. Shame she sounded like a true pro wg.
Are you sure none of you are stalking her ?