Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmberRyder, Nottingham  (Read 3914 times)

29 review(s) for AmberRyder (20 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£210 for 90 minutes.

What a lovely girl, efficient communication and a nice flat in a quiet part of Nottingham.  Physically she is just as her pictures show so no complaints there, and she made me cum 4 times  :yahoo:

Started off with some OWO, 69, RO, rimming on her, DFK and finished by dropping a load in her pretty little mouth in 69 as I stuck my tongue up her arse  :dance:

Bit of conversation, she is quite chatty in a vacant sort of way before more OWO and then I slipped the mac on and into her pussy doggy style and pumped away before moving to put it in her arse.  Now this is where the punt just became magic as she reminded me that is was £20 extra for her arse and I had to admit I hadn't got any more money with me  :dash:

I literally had the tip of my cock on her arsehole..... well she was looking over her shoulder at me and giggled before saying these immortal words "well I can't have you drive all this way and not fuck my tight little arse can I, fucking get on with it"  :D

So I did and it was lovely I pounded that arse for a good half hour in various positions before cumming deep in her arse with her twisted round DFK'ing me, magic.

So a bit more chat before more OWO leading to another CIM finish and we still had 20 minutes left and she basically demanded that I cum in her pussy so I had done all her holes, how could I fail to oblige  :cool:

Finished with a shower and a quick snog and fondle at the door and left a very happy, although knackered, man.

Offline hitman33

She's a star isn't she mate, she likes watching herself being fucked in the mirror too!

Timmy2

She sound really good, I did send her an email about a meeting when I am in Nottingham but got no reply
I think I will have to resend it

Nice review matey  :drinks:

Raddy

jasonleics41

Iv had the same problem Raddy  :thumbsdown:

Timmy2

going to persevere
She sounds worth it  ;)
Especially as Brook and Lushbutt have shown their cards to ukp members  :(
Raddy
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:44:15 pm by Timmy2 »

jasonleics41

They will soon regret it and come begging back. Brook was top dog in Leicester and it seems like she couldn't handle the competition Mandy shown her and has through her toys out the pram and now she has been well and truly replaced.

Online Owwhatanight

going to persevere
She sounds worth it  ;)
Especially as Brook and Lushbutt have shown their cards to ukp members  :(
Raddy

What has happened ??? I have been away

Timmy2

Re: Precious of Kettering

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 03:14:50 pm »

Quote from: CoolTiger on August 24, 2015, 01:52:11 pm

How about we organise a Party???

We could arrange for the diaries for Mandy, Brook, Lushbutt, etc to match up.

Myself
You
Raddy (ask him to bring the double-enders)  :D
Redt4
A few more Leicester punters

Diehard   :scare:

We could use the double ender on DH.

:lol: :lol:

Brook, Lushbutt
I think these two favs of mine can be discounted from any parties or meets with UKP Punters
 :(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:50:03 pm by Timmy2 »

Online Owwhatanight

Thank you all, it seems it's like the Wild West in Leicester mmmmm

:cool:

Diehard

Re: Precious of Kettering

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 03:14:50 pm »

Quote from: CoolTiger on August 24, 2015, 01:52:11 pm

How about we organise a Party???

We could arrange for the diaries for Mandy, Brook, Lushbutt, etc to match up.

Myself
You
Raddy (ask him to bring the double-enders)  :D
Redt4
A few more Leicester punters

Diehard   :scare:

We could use the double ender on DH.

:lol: :lol:

Brook, Lushbutt
I think these two favs of mine can be discounted from any parties or meets with UKP Punters
 :(

I've got a pile the size of a fucking water melon so unless you like blood sports, thing me and a double ended not the best idea, Vaseline or not. Sorry mate.

As for brook and lushbutt what has actually happened? Have they quit? I don't recall any negative comments about them. There was a comparison with Mandy but Mandy got slated in London so I would assume business for brook and lushbutt actually increased?

Are you lot sure you not overreacting? Brook and lushbutt are students,it's  the summer holidays so maybe they have stopped for the time being...doesn't mean toys out of the pram does it.

Timmy2

Hi
DieHard you asked
I didn't want to get into this, especially on Ambers Review ... sorry Amber :(

Brook and Lushbutt were 2 of my favourite girls out of the 30 odd I have seen
seeing them over 20 times in total
Others  UKP punters have been refused a punt recently because of being a member of UKP

I have been told by both girls this week, they cannot see me as they are not seeing UKP members because this site is "disgusting" and the reviews are too detailed and explicit and it would not be fair to see me if others are banned, the whatsapp messages and emails were abrupt and harsh and tantamount to being rude, considering what we have had in the past ( No EAS on my part) but I was hurt by the lack of a suitable explanation without me forcing the issue. I believe they have read my recent reviews and they cannot or will not be involved in my journey
Lushbutt told me this morning " I think you've gone past us 'nice girls' for one. I don't want you to feel like you have to see us every now and then as a token gesture, basically I don't think you appreciate us anymore."    :scare:

I think UKP members deserve to know that they are banned

Other punters have had differing experiences and quotes from Brook about Mandy

I am basically a nice bloke who is on a journey  and those two girls have been a very nice part of it, (I did introduce them to each other) my reviews of Brook have been fair and horny and the intimate detail was authorised by Brook, but it seems like (my view and other guys ) Lushbutt has been embarrassed by You "DieHard" because evidently you have seen her but she denies this and she hates the way you talk about girls on here.... you did ask.... :D
For info Lushbutt is not a student but Brook was and may be again in the future, I believe they want respectful easy punts and lunch dates and want no part of the who is the best, dirtiest girl in Leicester (a competition they would never ever win)  I am not going to get personal about them, we parted on reasonable terms.  But if this statement upsets either of them, they should not be reading it because this site is disgusting, so p**s off  back to your nice easy punts....  :drinks:

Raddy

Online Owwhatanight

Hi
DieHard you asked

Others  UKP punters have been refused a punt recently because of being a member of UKP

I have been told by both girls this week, they cannot see me as they are not seeing UKP members because this site is "disgusting" and the reviews are too detailed and explicit and it would not be fair to see me if others are banned, the whatsapp messages and emails were abrupt and harsh and tantamount to being rude, considering what we have had in the past ( No EAS on my part) but I was hurt by the lack of a suitable explanation without me forcing the issue. I believe they have read my recent reviews and they cannot or will not be involved in my journey
Lushbutt told me this morning " I think you've gone past us 'nice girls' for one. I don't want you to feel like you have to see us every now and then as a token gesture, basically I don't think you appreciate us anymore."    :scare:

I am basically a nice bloke who is on a journey  and those two girls have been a very nice part of it, (I did introduce them to each other) my reviews of Brook have been fair and horny and the intimate detail was authorised by Brook, but it seems like (my view and other guys ) Lushbutt has been embarrassed by You "DieHard" because evidently you have seen her but she denies this and she hates the way you talk about girls on here.... you did ask.... :D
For info Lushbutt is not a student but Brook was and may be again in the future, I believe they want respectful easy punts and lunch dates and want no part of the who is the best, dirtiest girl in Leicester (a competition they would never ever win)  I am not going to get personal about them, we parted on reasonable terms.  But if this statement upsets either of them, they should not be reading it because this site is disgusting, so p**s off  back to your nice easy punts....  :drinks:

Raddy

Thanks Raddy,
Definitely Wg politics going on in Leicester. So these two want their cake and eat it. Ukp has promoted them well over the last few months with good reviews etc and now they want to kick it and its members in the balls. Well well here we go again, just lost for words as there suppose to be intelligent women.  :(

Online Owwhatanight

" Talk about cutting off the hand that feeds them " :wackogirl:

Diehard

Hi
DieHard you asked

Raddy

It doesn't make any sense. So these two girls object to their adultwork feedback presumably? Don't they see the utter contradiction?

It is surprising really as you would think Mandy, brook and lushbutt would get on quite well. The fact brook is slagging Mandy off seems very strange.

Offline NuruGuru

After a lot of ringing, arranging, cancellations over a period of 6 months, today will hopefully be the day I get to see this little firecracker.
If it all goes ahead, I'll be posting a review to see if the wait was really worth it.

Offline RogerBoner

After a lot of ringing, arranging, cancellations over a period of 6 months, today will hopefully be the day I get to see this little firecracker.
If it all goes ahead, I'll be posting a review to see if the wait was really worth it.
I await your review as I fancy her for an expensive multi pop session. I'm not sure that its worth an extra £20 just to stick it in lower down though.

Online Kendrig

I await your review as I fancy her for an expensive multi pop session. I'm not sure that its worth an extra £20 just to stick it in lower down though.
Never paid anything extra for sticking it the wrong in, but that was 18 months ago