Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy sylvia edinburgh  (Read 1766 times)

14 review(s) for Lovely Sylvia (9 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bawbag

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Going to put up couple of review as its been awhile. Saw sylvia couple of months ago. Based in leith in a decent location with adequate parking. Sylvia comms are good. Willing to do anything in likes. To be honest i was suprised how willing she was. Good punt when you consider the price. Admittedly not the best looking but plausible. For cheap reliable service she would be highly recommended

Offline CeeJay

I remember Sylvia from NTS and have seen her once in her new location. An enigma. She's no stunner and older than advertised but somehow gets you to that aiming point you are paying for. More so than some girls who are more physically attractive.

Shagger69

Always have a fantastic time when I'm with Sylvia. She always seems to put that extra effort in and makes you feel more than welcome

Offline foreverchanges

Saw her about five times when she was at NTS and agree..while she was no stunner she always gave it her all  and had a great attitude that a few young babettes from the sauna round the corner would do well to learn from.

Offline willie loman

Saw her about five times when she was at NTS and agree..while she was no stunner she always gave it her all  and had a great attitude that a few young babettes from the sauna round the corner would do well to learn from.

No looker, but knows how to get a boy hard.