Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If you had one chance to punt somebody in Edinburgh who would it be?  (Read 8528 times)

Offline bushman

I am thinking on taking my punting on the road. And your help would appreciated.
If you had one chance to punt somebody in Edinburgh who would it be?
Or which sauna is currently in the best shape?

bawbag

I personally think edinburgh is a bit dry. There are some in hotlist i flirt around the idea of booking even arranging a meet but somehow just cancel too many underwhelming punts of late. All of my go to punts are inactive, rarely ever on or seemily constantly on holiday

Offline solway

Lillywhite or Sexykatie - a hollow answer because I've not seen them.Could not fault Heidi @ Blair St sauna.
Southwest boy so don't visit too often.

bensonhedges20

Lilywhite and sweetpetite or whatever nick she uses

Offline TKovac

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ik8133

Offline Problem Child

Next for me in Auld Reekie is going to be Cherryrosetoplease.
 External Link/Members Only
Why? "..this throat was made for fucking..."

Offline foreverchanges

Heidi from Blair Street Sauna.

RandyF

Gorgeous and great in the sack

Yes her FrankieOh!  One of only two intresting new  AW profiles I've seen all this entire year.  :rolleyes:

Oh would you look at that  :dancegirl: - Accessing From:Malaysia   She's a traveller too.

Any negatives from your meet with her?

Offline FrankieOh

Yes her FrankieOh!  One of only two intresting new  AW profiles I've seen all this entire year.  :rolleyes:

Oh would you look at that  :dancegirl: - Accessing From:Malaysia   She's a traveller too.

Any negatives from your meet with her?

She works in Edinburgh so its an hour drive to go see her :)

She has very small boobs, but that's never been a big negative for me.

Offline seeker

I'm keeping quite on this one  :rolleyes:

Offline Cactus

Next for me in Auld Reekie is going to be Cherryrosetoplease.
Why? "..this throat was made for fucking..."

I can confirm that it most definitely is and did for me last Thursday evening.  She's my current favourite in Edinburgh, as per my review and my two subsequent visits.

Also worth a mention are:

Sasha's sweet honey External Link/Members Only can be a nightmare to get hold off, often bordering on a timewaster, but if you can get her tied down she's an excellent punt.

Sweet and Petite External Link/Members Only as mentioned by others.

Missy Villain External Link/Members Only another serial timewaster and not the most genuine girl you'll ever meet.  But by God she can fuck!  Not seen her for years and can't really be arsed with her dramas, but if she got her shit together and became somewhat reliable then she'd be the one I'd go for.

Offline tayboy

I'm going to Edinburgh tomorrow and have been browsing AW to see who is available. I would prefer someone who can hold a conversation, over 25 and Scottish.

Came upon this lady who caught my attention.

Has anybody seen her ??

Just had another great meet with Cherryrosetoplease, first time was good....second time even better! I still haven't got past her cock sucking abilities! Had all sorts of plans until she got her lips and pierced tongue on my cock!
The place was less cluttered than the last time, she's had a clear out. Cosy wee flat with fluffy towels for the detail lovers. Comms were good, hers not mine, had to reschedule twice (my fault not hers) and she couldn't have been more accommodating.

Offline Problem Child

Just had another great meet with Cherryrosetoplease, first time was good....second time even better! I still haven't got past her cock sucking abilities! Had all sorts of plans until she got her lips and pierced tongue on my cock!
The place was less cluttered than the last time, she's had a clear out. Cosy wee flat with fluffy towels for the detail lovers. Comms were good, hers not mine, had to reschedule twice (my fault not hers) and she couldn't have been more accommodating.

Agreed, she's an complete  belter this girl. Sexy as fuck, really warm and friendly too. For me, shes the best girl in Scotland right now, an absolutely incredible shag.
"Oh she made me feel so cosy when she told me I could call her Rosie....." :angelgirl:

Offline nike

Nicola sturgeon  :P

I wonder if she knows of how often her name pops up here.Also I wonder if she knew about all these punters lusting after her, would she be more supportive of the current prostitution bill being introduced in the Scottish parliament.

Offline willie loman

I wonder if she knows of how often her name pops up here.Also I wonder if she knew about all these punters lusting after her, would she be more supportive of the current prostitution bill being introduced in the Scottish parliament.

I had an erotic dream about her, must mean I fancy her deep down.

chico1000

Not got a huge amount of experience in Edinburgh but this girl was pretty good.

External Link/Members Only Seduced by Katie

Offline willie loman

Missy villain, visited her twice years ago when she was briefly in the new town sauna, under the name of candy. Then she looked like the sort of girl who works the tills in hmv, or virgin. One of the most memorable encounters in or out of the sauna, her odour was on my hand for 48 hours, in a good way. She actually apologised for getting so wet. As I don't always have a place for an incall, have never tried to book her on aw.

Offline tartanspartan

Two words, Devlish Diva  :yahoo: :yahoo:  She has gone off the radar of late, got her own client base I suppose, if you ever get the chance take it with both hands :p

Offline Tdydl

If we are talking about getting a WG out of retirement - BeckyCarlyle

dickroger

Agree re Sasha's Sweet Honey being poor at following through.
Had a booking arranged well in advance for an Edinburgh business trip in May.
Comms via AW were excellent until the day of the event. No replies to texts, calls or emails.
A waste of time and sperm. Saved some money though which I spent on whisky and a wank. :thumbsdown:

Offline Easygoingdude

Agree re Sasha's Sweet Honey being poor at following through.
Had a booking arranged well in advance for an Edinburgh business trip in May.
Comms via AW were excellent until the day of the event. No replies to texts, calls or emails.
A waste of time and sperm. Saved some money though which I spent on whisky and a wank. :thumbsdown:

Think the majority of people can sympathise with this scenario - happened as well with me after two rearrangements for (looking back now) crazy excuses!

Offline foreverchanges

Not that I'm sad or anything (yeah right) but its 10 years this month since I first encountered Becky (the Carlyle) came later) while she was taking London Street Sauna by storm...I don't think the other girls were particularly fond of her with the exception of The Mover from Vancouver.
So yeah..Becky and of course from a little earlier..Kerry from LSS ..now there's a girl who should have gone on to run the place!!

Offline nike

Not that I'm sad or anything (yeah right) but its 10 years this month since I first encountered Becky (the Carlyle) came later) while she was taking London Street Sauna by storm...I don't think the other girls were particularly fond of her with the exception of The Mover from Vancouver.
So yeah..Becky and of course from a little earlier..Kerry from LSS ..now there's a girl who should have gone on to run the place!!

The mover from Vancouver is still here, if u fancy a go. :scare:

Offline foreverchanges

The mover from Vancouver is still here, if u fancy a go. :scare:

Ha..been there...done that... bought  the T shirt.....she was superb years ago but dont think I would return now!!

Offline Jabba the Slut

Im curious. After reading a lot on here about 'Becky Carlyle' ,Could anybody tell me what she looked like.? Im just being nosey as it seems I missed out on a great time ha ha..

Offline Tdydl

Im curious. After reading a lot on here about 'Becky Carlyle' ,Could anybody tell me what she looked like.? Im just being nosey as it seems I missed out on a great time ha ha..

She was attractive, but not supermodel looks. What set her apart for me was her attitude. She loved sex and was up for anything. Also knew a bit about footie for the mid punt banter.

Offline Cactus

Two words, Devlish Diva  :yahoo: :yahoo:  She has gone off the radar of late, got her own client base I suppose, if you ever get the chance take it with both hands :p

She seems to have disappeared for good this time, certainly not re-emerged on AW like she usually does when she's working. Perhaps she's finally vanished up her own arse?

I tried so many times to get a punt with her, but so many hoops to jump through and bullshit excuses on her part, which I think equates to a longer booking from a regular pushing me down the pecking order.

Offline Cactus

Think the majority of people can sympathise with this scenario - happened as well with me after two rearrangements for (looking back now) crazy excuses!

Sasha is undoubtedly a nightmare to get to follow through with her bookings and some of her excuses put good use to her (alleged) English Literature degree.  However, if you can get her on top form, you'll really struggle to beat her for a high energy, dirty as fuck, no nonsense fuck-a-thon.  If only she was reliable, had some respect for punters time & money and wasn't so flippant with the truth...

Exact same can be said for Lily/Missy Villain.

And by all accounts April Again falls into the same bracket, although minus the lies it seems.  Never actually seen her, but been messed about a couple of times.

Offline foreverchanges

She was attractive, but not supermodel looks. What set her apart for me was her attitude. She loved sex and was up for anything. Also knew a bit about footie for the mid punt banter.

As I've said I only saw her during her time at LSS and once at Carols...what I remember  was  her superb professional attitude and magnificent service in the room and bear in mind at the time I saw her she had only just turned 19.
I also remember she had possibly the longest nipples I have ever seen in my life..as they say down here in Newcastle," Whey man yur cud hang two wet duffle coats on them"...the green eyed monsters at LSS( and boy were there plenty including one in particular) preferred to name call her in true playground fashion.

She was very slim with fabulous legs and a peachy arse and I well remember one Saturday morning sitting in the LSS lounge when she came from out the back wearing a black skirt so tiny that it just about covered the middle third of her arse ( remember no uniforms in those days lads)..anyway Martin looked up from his paper,looked at me and simply said," Fuckin' Hell !!"
Which kind of sums up it all up.

There have been better looking lasses at LSS but with the exception of Kerry none could match her in the room...oh and lest we forget..no extra charge for Round 2..the past indeed is a foreign country. :D

ClitTeaser

Again going back: Amanda at London Street.  Tightest pussy I've ever been in.

Offline foreverchanges

Again going back: Amanda at London Street.  Tightest pussy I've ever been in.

Was that Amanda whose sister ..the dreadful Jade..worked there as well?

Offline Jabba the Slut

Thanks for the descriptions of Becky.Seems ive been unlucky and missed the chance of a session with her.

ClitTeaser

I also would love another blowjob from Katrina.  Another from days long gone at LSS. She could write the instruction book.

Offline foreverchanges

I also would love another blowjob from Katrina.  Another from days long gone at LSS. She could write the instruction book.

From Katrina's expertise and technique I reckon Kerry must have mentored her when she started at LSS.
She was a funny one...used to hide behind cushions whenever anyone came through the door to the lounge and looked as if she would charge you an extra tenner for her to crack a smile but get her in a room and she was transformed.
As well as her owo I also have to mention her " Katrina Special" which was basically lingam massage...felt like I was on the verge of cumming for half an hour.
Where the hell did all those Scottish sauna lasses go?.
For all she was about 6 stone wet through she was a bit of a toughie..once offered Lisa outside for a square go...rather her than me!!!

ClitTeaser

You have got me to thinking: I wonder what happened to all of the old LSS brigade.  What memories they left me with. 

I always find it satisfying to know that while I have never been any good at attracting women, I've had experiences with many of cover girl standard. Better than what most standard blokes have had. Ironic I suppose😜

smithsonian

I fancy this kallike did try phoning a few weeks ago but no answer. Main attractions is reasonable price and the likes on her like list that match my enjoyment do not have ` at discretion` which to me means taking a gamble. 

filthydirtypunter

Never managed to get an appointment with Becky, I would love another round with Heidi who used to be at Carols. Don't think she is there now? Anyone know if she is still around. I know theres a heidi at blair street but I think someone posted up that it's a diff girl.

WeeKen

To alter the question slightly, two girls I regret never managing to book are Redhead Alexandre and  Lanya although I managed to work my way through the rest of her little crew and even had a booking with her that she cancelled a couple if days before her profile disappeared

Offline S.X. MacHine

WeeKen, Lanya is the only WG I cry myself to sleep over every night since she retired. Well, ok, maybe I'm overstating it, but we really struck it off and, yes, I did try Isla and Lena and Dirty Daniella and Lizzie and....all the crew in what was the best little brothel in Edinburgh!
But, hey; no point getting sentimental and mawkish. Onwards! Another day, another prossie...

Offline bushman

Well was in Edinburgh for a quick business session a few weeks ago, damn broke my punting phone the weekend beforehand, so didn't want to take the chance phoning up an indie without protection :lol:. Went to a couple of the sauna's instead. My first time :yahoo:.

It was bloody great. Shame we don't have them in Aberdeen. Saw a Scottish girl in BSS and a I guess a Romanian/Hungarian girl trying to pawn herself of as a Brit at LSS.

The Scottish girly was way better and would go back to any of the above establishments again.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:02:25 am by bushman »

lafayette

Does anyone remember the flat in Barony St? It would have been about 3-4 years ago.  Northern Irish Lydnsey and Denise?  I know Denise went to Fife and saw her there a few times, but she's no longer working.  Lyndsey carried on in Baroney St, but then closed down.  Would love to see her again. Anyone know whether she's still working

Offline willie loman

Does anyone remember the flat in Barony St? It would have been about 3-4 years ago.  Northern Irish Lydnsey and Denise?  I know Denise went to Fife and saw her there a few times, but she's no longer working.  Lyndsey carried on in Baroney St, but then closed down.  Would love to see her again. Anyone know whether she's still working

The northern irish girl has left town I think, but she did tour up in Aberdeen, she used to advertise on aw as Belfast bombshelle and other names. I went down the stairs with her a couple of times when she worked in London st.

Online gorgie tony

The northern irish girl has left town I think, but she did tour up in Aberdeen, she used to advertise on aw as Belfast bombshelle and other names. I went down the stairs with her a couple of times when she worked in London st.

Did she also use the name jezebell on aw? and if it's the same girl then I saw her about 4 years ago and she was calling herself busty gill.

She does appear every now and again on aw.