Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillywhite  (Read 10195 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline seeker

External Link/Members Only or http
Now I've been trying to see Lillywhite over the course
Of last year and this year . .
She's just my type ..young, skinny and lovely wee tits ...
I have tried to see her on 4 different occasion over the two years
When she has been in Glasgow
Usually a day trip for her ....
I'm not able to go to Edinburgh. ...time restraints  :(
Every time she has been here her "available "is on
BUT no phone number  :unknown:
And as always I have emailed her asking for a booking .
NOW this is why I have given her a negative
Out of the 11 emails sent over the two years NONE
have even been read ..
Ffs why be available for some whoring
And not have a phone number or read your emails  :unknown:
Have I seen her NO
Would I see her know .. NO
These gas cookers from Edinburgh like to fuck us
Glasgow punters about I think . :angry: :mad:
Well Lilly you can fuck off back to Edinburgh
Il see a Glasgow wg who wants to earn  :thumbsup:
You illiterate, lazy, not too sure if you want to be
Still hooking prossie.

Cornish sub

Seeing as Lilly's a member on here, it would be interesting if she came on to explain why she read but never replied to all your emails. I could understand it if you'd only sent one or two and they just got read and forgotten amongst the mountain of other emails she undoubtedly gets. But to ignore 11....
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:07:59 am by Cornish sub »

Offline seeker

NO sub
She has read 0   none   zilch NADA.
THE emails have not been read. ..
If she has or could read them and decided not to see me
That would be fine with me ...
Her choice. ..
But not to even read them and be available  :unknown:

Cornish sub

NO sub
She has read 0   none   zilch NADA.
THE emails have not been read. ..
If she has or could read them and decided not to see me
That would be fine with me ...
Her choice. ..
But not to even read them and be available  :unknown:
Sorry, my mistake. But I'd still be interested in her reason(s) for ignoring so many emails.

Offline Courtney

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the rules were that the girl had to accept and confirm the booking first before you do a review.

Out of the 11 emails sent over the two years NONE
have even been read ..

That doesn't seem right.............maybe she's blocked you. 11 emails over 2 years.....wow, that is persistence!!

Offline Happy99

She never responds to messages. She comes on here and acts all chummy, but have found her to be totally ignorant.

She obviously has a group of regular fluffies who she lives off. At least she removed her nauseating blog which boasted about her love of progressive jazz and how this made her a unique and special person  :vomit:

Offline nike

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the rules were that the girl had to accept and confirm the booking first before you do a review.

That doesn't seem right.............maybe she's blocked you. 11 emails over 2 years.....wow, that is persistence!!
ur getting confused between aw and ukp. On AW u need to book and the girl needs to accept before ur able to leave any feedback.  On ukp, ur able to post a review such as this,  I believe.  I'm not admin.  So I stand to be corrected.

I understand ur frustration seeker,  I've sent lily a couple of emails which went unanswered. I just moved on to others who wanted my money and I suggest you do the same.

Quesadilla

ur getting confused between aw and ukp. On AW u need to book and the girl needs to accept before ur able to leave any feedback.  On ukp, ur able to post a review such as this,  I believe.  I'm not admin.  So I stand to be corrected.

I understand ur frustration seeker,  I've sent lily a couple of emails which went unanswered. I just moved on to others who wanted my money and I suggest you do the same.

No, the difference is on AW a booking actually needs to be completed and marked complete on AW. Here it doesn't matter if it was completed, only that it was accepted.

UKP rules are very clear a booking needs to actually be made and agreed before a review can be created:
Quote from: UKP Rules
- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

Occasionally negs have been made when there has been some confusion over whether the booking was actually accepted or not and have generally been disputed. If you can't even make contact then most likely she's blocked you for whatever reason, her prerogative, time to move on.

Offline seeker

Totally agree Nike .
If she offered it to me at a discounted  rate I'd tell
Her where to stick the discount ..... :cool:
The only way to contact her is email
Which she doesn't even read  :wackogirl:
Also why would she block me  :unknown:
I have loads of positive a.w recent feedback ,
Even some off her wg friends. ....
She's just a wee  cockteaser.
She should  stick that on her likes list ...
Cockermouth teasing (discretion ) :D
I bet there are loads of members who get this time
Wasting treatment  but are too "nice " to post anything ...
I'm also hoping she response. ..
Just to hear the excuse  :hi:

Offline Courtney

No I'm not getting confused between AW and UKP nike! :lol:

Thanks Quesadilla, that's what I was referring to.

RandyF

If your blocked on AW, the message status is 'blocked' and not unread.... or at least that's what an blocked pal of mine could tell me  ;)

RandyF

Interesting, I'd never have had Lily down as one of those pig ignorant hoors that ignores (genuine) emails willy nilly.

Never tried to contact her myself, so no idea - this thread is the first time I've ever heard anything negative regarding her comms......you don't suppose she lets girlfriend Naughty Tanya handle the admin stuff do you?  :lol:  :D Fuck no.  That'd be career suicide  :bomb:

RandyF

Also why would she block me  :unknown:
I have loads of positive a.w recent feedback ,

Two words Seeker mate, and the second is Summer.  You know how the sisterhood work and I think Lilly's quite pally with many of them.

No idea if that's has any bearing on her ignoring you, but I think the Summer/TJ incident may have gotten you blackballed from a few sisters inbox's.  Unjustly so, but there's not a lot you can do about it.

Gb7

There must be a reason for it. Its not like her to not read emails in my experience. She may not always reply but she does read them and replies if it is necessary. Looks like you may be blocked as I really don't think she is ignorant or arrogant enough to not even open your wmail

Offline seeker

This is the first time I've had unread emails .
The Summer fiasco don't seemed to have made a difference
To any other wg. .and I've seem everyone under 30 and slim
Worth seeing in Glasgow ...no problems. ..
Even managed to nail down naughty Tanya a few weeks ago ...
Looks like lillys gone all shy on us  :unknown:
I don't even think she visits Glasgow ...
Just puts it up every so often when it's her day off ....
Come on lillys let's hear your excuse.
I'm not going to book you know anyway  :cool:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Last Login:   Yesterday

I had to go elsewhere and I never made it to Glasgow. Simple as that. I was not in the position (due to being away from my mobile and computer) to update.

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Also Seeker, I have replied to your emails and I will post them onto my blog if you like (omitting your AW name for privacy issues, of course).

Offline Happyjose

Also Seeker, I have replied to your emails and I will post them onto my blog if you like (omitting your AW name for privacy issues, of course).

Why not just answer the question - why haven't you read/replied to his past emails?

Or are you saying you have previously answered them?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 04:14:09 pm by Happyjose »

Offline nike

No I'm not getting confused between AW and UKP nike! :lol:

Thanks Quesadilla, that's what I was referring to.
My bad but I suppose seeker should have just posted it on the Scottish discussions section.

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Why not just answer the question - why haven't you read/replied to his past emails?

Or are you saying you have previously answered them?

Yes I have. Like I said, I will post my 'all correspondence' with Seeker with his AW name taken away.

Edit- Previous emails. Not yesterday's. Just went online just now.

Offline seeker

So you were away from a computer or mobile all yesterday and today lilly  :unknown:
I know Edinburgh is not exactly up to date and relies on pigeon mail ..Ken
But your available was on all day ...surely it would have taken 2 shakes of your wee ass  to turn it off.
Instead you must have had so many punters getting frustrated  :(
I do remember booking you once ...but sure you cancelled with about 1.5 hours
Before the meet....

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
So you were away from a computer or mobile all yesterday and today lilly  :unknown:
I know Edinburgh is not exactly up to date and relies on pigeon mail ..Ken
But your available was on all day ...surely it would have taken 2 shakes of your wee ass  to turn it off.
Instead you must have had so many punters getting frustrated  :(
I do remember booking you once ...but sure you cancelled with about 1.5 hours
Before the meet....

How could I have cancelled if I've never replied? How could I even confirm it if I didn't reply to you "EVER"?

Offline seeker

If you actually read what I wrote lily
It says 11 unread emails in approximately 2 years  :)
I didn't say you've never replied. ..
That's what was so annoying. .
If you don't want to work ...
Don't put on your available icon.
Simples  :hi:
There are other punters above who have stated
That you regularly don't read your emails .....
We can all be selective in what we say ....
But when more than one person says the same thing
Then that's rather telling ...

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I didn't say you've never replied. ..

Are you 100% SURE you sent me 11 emails over 2 years and not one of them was replied to?

Are you 100% SURE I cancelled the booking we did have with "1.5 hours"?

I will not explain what happened yesterday. I stated I couldn't get to a phone, I had not been online, this was available for all to see. ALL of my messages were unread, if you wish I can go through the tedious task of removing all client details and posting a screenshot of all these messages.

I understand that you're disappointed, I'm sorry for that, but some things you've said just aren't true.

JazzMan

A lovers tiff.
Is this just some role play for some make up sex?
 :kissgirl:

Offline Cactus

I didn't say you've never replied.
If you don't want to work ...
Don't put on your available icon.
Simples  :hi:
There are other punters above who have stated
That you regularly don't read your emails .....
We can all be selective in what we say ....
But when more than one person says the same thing
Then that's rather telling ...

That's not how I read your original post. It never made any mention of other messages being sent and replied to, only that you'd sent 11 and that none had been read. For balance, how many messages were sent, read and replied to? Or does that information skew your grievance/argument/agenda?

For the record, I've never seen Lily, but have exchanged communication about a meet on a couple of occasions and agree that sometimes her responding to mails leaves a lot to be desired.

Offline seeker

A lovers tiff.
Is this just some role play for some make up sex?
 :kissgirl:
Nice one jizzman :P
Can't see her on a.w anymore
As she's on the blacklist  :thumbsup:
Punters reading this can make up their own minds
Most of us are grown men  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
In total there have been 19 from him (4 of which were the same message twice)
14 from me.

In those 19 were the 2 from yesterday.

Edit - to be clear there were two messages sent in error by him (a repeat of one sent seconds before).

Edit edit - miscounted, 18 from him.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 06:08:33 pm by Lilywhite »

Offline seeker

I wish lilly all the best in her chosen work profession
And would state to her
communication is key to Your success
But I for one will not be
Darkening her front door . :hi:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I wish lilly all the best in her chosen work profession
And would state to her
communication is key to Your success
But I for one will not be
Darkening her front door . :hi:

No bother. When you actually look at the emails you've sent me you'll see that I only didn't reply twice (one being yesterday)

I won't hold my breath for an apology. I have, however, given you a sorry. Many times. When I stated I wasn't available at the time you asked for.  :hi:

Offline Cactus

No bother. When you actually look at the emails you've sent me you'll see that I only didn't reply twice (one being yesterday)

I won't hold my breath for an apology. I have, however, given you a sorry. Many times. When I stated I wasn't available at the time you asked for.  :hi:

Maybe the 11 was actually 2 in Roman numerals? Case closed  :kissgirl:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Maybe the 11 was actually 2 in Roman numerals? Case closed  :kissgirl:

Damn maybe I am "illiterate".

Offline tazman1002001

Guys cmon.....ESP Seeker she has apologised a few times on here what else do you guys want?

Also Seeker going by the rule you should not have posted a negative review as stated in the UKP rules it can't be some rule for some and one for another...... Would you agree........

Please note I can understand why your angry but Lily has explained even though we may not like or agree with her response she has replied.... She is damned if she replies and damned if she doesn't?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Cactus

Guys cmon.....ESP Seeker she has apologised a few times on here what else do you guys want?

Also Seeker going by the rule you should not have posted a negative review as stated in the UKP rules it can't be some rule for some and one for another...... Would you agree........

Please note I can understand why your angry but Lily has explained even though we may not like or agree with her response she has replied.... She is damned if she replies and damned if she doesn't?

She's also replied making a bit of a mockery of Seekers claims of 11 unread emails. Who in turn neglected to mention that in addition to the unread messages (somewhere between 2 and 11, depending who you believe), there have also been a number of replies and email exchanges, which both of them have admitted.

Lily has backed up her claims with numbers and offered to post messages in a blog.

Seeker has ignored my request to confirm how many read/replied messages he has had in addition to the 11 unread over 2 years as per the original post.

Offline seeker

Cactus
I am not going to get into a I  said she said situation.
I know what I know
And you know what you have been told
Like I said 
Most of us are grown men on here
So make your own mind up
You are free to book lilly if you can
I have tried,but alas she will be the one that got away ..
As to what you want to do
It's your time .

OldAdmin

Did she accept a booking (verbally or via messaging)?

Ali

Guys, I disagree with the negative feedback on Lily.  I booked an overnight with Lily some five weeks ago (by AW email), but she emailed me on the morning of the day and said she was unwell and had to cancel.  She was polite and I said I would try booking again at a later date, and I intend to do that.  Lily has a lot of positive feedbacks on AW and is clearly a popular girl, I think this feedback has been harsh on her.

I have been let down by AW girls a number of times, but when they communicate politely like Lily did with me and explain why they can't make it then that for me is positive rather than negative.

Offline seeker

Did she accept a booking (verbally or via messaging)?
Lilly does not display  her number
So the only way to communicate is via email .
If you mean the time she cancelled on me
I think it was via email ...

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Time for some progressive jazz:

External Link/Members Only

You didn't get the irony then? The whole point of that blog was to mock those 'special' ones who think 95% of punters actually care about what their favourite film is.  :dash:

Offline Happy99

You didn't get the irony then? The whole point of that blog was to mock those 'special' ones who think 95% of punters actually care about what their favourite film is.  :dash:

irony ah so that is what you are doing instead of answering emails. How ironic.

RandyF

Sorry I missed it then Lily!

RandyF

For the record, I've never seen Lily, but have exchanged communication about a meet on a couple of occasions and agree that sometimes her responding to mails leaves a lot to be desired.

Well that's what I'll take from this drama-lama thread - Lovely Lilly's comms aren't up to scratch.

Surprising really, I thought she'd have the easy stuff like down to a fine art...  :rolleyes:

Decent comms are essential girlfriend, not an optional extra....ask Tanya  :wackogirl:

RandyF

I know what I know
And you know what you have been told
Like I said 

:D :lol:

Seeker pal, I think you were super pissed off about yesterday (which is understandable, I'd be too), and perhaps haven't been 100% transparent  :rolleyes: about the email exchanges in this thread.

...and it should be in the general discussion section, surely.

These things happen aye  :drinks:

Offline seeker

Think I will go and see
"Sexyredhead "just to get over this  drama.
She's got a 80hh special on rightnow  :dance:
Now there's a girl who has good comms  :dancegirl:

bawbag

Think the arguement unravelled a bit. Hate to say it but does seem like a bit of slander against lily's name

Online M62B44

Cant say ive ever had a problem with lily not reading emails reply or even booking time with her other than just general life getting in the way. shes a good lass.