Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillywhite  (Read 10185 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

bensonhedges20

@lily are you planning another trip to glasgow?

@seeker isnt edinburgh not feasible for a trip to see a wg? £20 return via train if you dislike driving

Offline Courtney

Cant say ive ever had a problem with lily not reading emails reply or even booking time with her other than just general life getting in the way. shes a good lass.

.....really?

Anyone else having trouble getting a reply from lily right now?

:lol: :lol:

Offline seeker

@lily are you planning another trip to glasgow?

@seeker isnt edinburgh not feasible for a trip to see a wg? £20 return via train if you dislike driving
It's not the money B&H
It's a time thing  :(
If you know what I mean .
I'd love to visit the parlours
You lucky gits have in Edinburgh.
I'd have a whale of a time .

Offline seeker

Offline Cactus

Think I will go and see
"Sexyredhead "just to get over this  drama.
She's got a 80hh special on rightnow  :dance:
Now there's a girl who has good comms  :dancegirl:

Crikey, I hope she replies...

Offline solway

This has become a bit of saga.
Wait a minute what an idea for a reality TV show -Failed secret liaisons  :coolgirl:

Offline mr small

Wait a minute what an idea for a reality TV show -Failed secret liaisons  :coolgirl:

We could all have a series each if my history of failed booking attempts is anything to go by  :drinks:

bensonhedges20

It's not the money B&H
It's a time thing  :(
If you know what I mean .
I'd love to visit the parlours
You lucky gits have in Edinburgh.
I'd have a whale of a time .

In reality, it happens more often than not. I for one would have had you pegged as a person who has a plan B ready. Unsure why you didnt when in your eyes you saw her as being somewhat flaky? In reality, she did reply (next available or after the UKP post by you so id give her some creds for that).

I still recall a meeting with delphine. After i told her i was on UKP she replied you had a confirmed booking for that evening or the following day lol. Somehow she knew it was you lol

I get annoyed when no plan B but in reality its better not having one.

I got fucked over by taz's darling last week. She cited she had a bad filling. This is on the dot of the booking late at night with no plan B. I had booked in advance on the morning but did call later and ask if she had anyone booked an hour earlier so to see her earlier.

She cited she had a bad filling! I did reply afterwards saying why didnt she cancel earlier. Its not like it happened in a few minutes. She claimed she was not a 'clairvoyant ( interesting word of choice from a polish girl). Figured it was a waste of time to see her in the future as she did apologise multiple times but its fucking useless when you are camped in your car and waiting for the flat position and being let down last minute.

Offline tazman1002001

In reality, it happens more often than not. I for one would have had you pegged as a person who has a plan B ready. Unsure why you didnt when in your eyes you saw her as being somewhat flaky? In reality, she did reply (next available or after the UKP post by you so id give her some creds for that).

I still recall a meeting with delphine. After i told her i was on UKP she replied you had a confirmed booking for that evening or the following day lol. Somehow she knew it was you lol

I get annoyed when no plan B but in reality its better not having one.

I got fucked over by taz's darling last week. She cited she had a bad filling. This is on the dot of the booking late at night with no plan B. I had booked in advance on the morning but did call later and ask if she had anyone booked an hour earlier so to see her earlier.

She cited she had a bad filling! I did reply afterwards saying why didnt she cancel earlier. Its not like it happened in a few minutes. She claimed she was not a 'clairvoyant ( interesting word of choice from a polish girl). Figured it was a waste of time to see her in the future as she did apologise multiple times but its fucking useless when you are camped in your car and waiting for the flat position and being let down last minute.

That's not great being let down last minute ......it's very frustrating .....but I would urge you to go "see my darling", ( External Link/Members Only ) have you seen her new pics.....she is a cracking girl with a figure to die for and really does fuck like a Duracell bunny lol....

Ahhh Delphine ....that's bought back some great memories  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 05:28:06 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Handheld

Wa wa wah - What a load of drama over nothing. Sounds more like the OP is just throwing his toys out of the pram because he didnt get his way. Never had any issue with Lilys comms an I seem her loads. She has her off days but she's not a bad punt. Plenty of hoors to fuck - can't get hold of her? Just find someone else

Offline M62B44

He obviously thinking with his small brain .

someone got butthurt just because he hasnt seen lily

Offline seeker

M62b44
9 posts
4 about lilly
1 saying your having trouble contacting her ...
Looks like you in" Fanny awe " :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Trying to get some brownie points are you ...
Maybe she will see you after this  :unknown:
Now she knows what a good boy you are  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Happy99

M62B44 (Lily?) try posting some useful info on the forum instead of just brown nosing LilyShite with your massive 9 posts  :dash: Maybe we could ask her/you to post your wonderful responsive email exchanges on her award winning comedy blog.

Gb7

M62B44 (Lily?) try posting some useful info on the forum instead of just brown nosing LilyShite with your massive 9 posts  :dash: Maybe we could ask her/you to post your wonderful responsive email exchanges on her award winning comedy blog.

FFS this is getting a bit silly now. So what the guy only has 9 posts and mostly about Lily?
That's obviously what he knows about so feels he can post about. Doesn't make his views or contribution less valuable than anyone else. (Although the contradiction probably didn't help either his or Lily's case).
Lily had a bit on her profile admitting that her comms were shite (her words, not mine) recently. She also has a bit explaining why her profile is sparse, so there is a bit of self awareness and honesty there. I don't think it's fair on her to accuse her of posting on here in the guise of someone else. She has already been on and fought her corner well under her own username.

Offline socks

What a great thread this is, thoroughly entertaining read. I'll happily admit to getting wound up about the trivial stuff now and again and have had a fair few rants on here about what annoys me in the world of punting. But to sustain the thread comfortably into page 3 (and still counting) over the most lame in the grand scheme of things of 1st world problems, is a spectacular effort. Well done to all concerned.

To paraphrase op gives the impression that a prossie has ignored all the emails he's ever sent her. After clarification from prossie he clears that up by agreeing that they have had other successful email dialogues. Dispute remains as to whether nine or none of the 'unanswered' emails have in fact been responded to. Thread remains as a negative review even though it appears not to meet site rules for review.

Whatever next?!

Offline tazman1002001

I think ADMIN should remove it........
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Gb7

Me too, for what that's worth

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
If I could, I'd like to add 'my side' and hopefully this will blow over.

Seeker did send me 2 emails on Monday which I didn't read- this was because I wasn't online to turn off available (or read emails). Here isn't the place to discuss why. Sorry if anyone was expecting a 10 page long 'excuse', it's not gonna happen.

We have had a booking for 2:30pm on the 29th December, which I cancelled at midnight on the 29th. He read this email at 11am ish. I don't text people to cancel because I never know their circumstances. I can't control the fact you didn't check your emails. I also asked you to text to confirm in the morning- you didn't.
Also you are right- I never put my number on. In a blog (since removed) I mentioned this was to do with harassment. I've always managed to get by without a number, so I can't really pander to you there.
However, I DID send you my number on the 28th December prior to our booking. The message was at about 4pm.
If you look closely at your messages (which you should have done before posting here) I have replied to almost all of them. Some of them have been duplicates. Did you want me to reply twice?

To other people who have mentioned my comms, I did say recently that they had been shite- I've since had to take that off because I felt my writing style would have been spotted, so again, sorry to people who have had bother in the past. I'm sure it's been mentioned here many many times that I may have something else in my life that takes up my attention. Not punter's fault, but sometimes it's just the way it is.
People cancel on me, people don't read my emails, you just get over it because there are many other people out there who are happy to take or give you money for their service- whatever it may be.

vw

We have had a booking for 2:30pm on the 29th December, which I cancelled at midnight on the 29th.
Seems a long time to hold back the review of this by the OP ?

Offline Happy99

FFS this is getting a bit silly now. So what the guy only has 9 posts and mostly about Lily?
That's obviously what he knows about so feels he can post about. Doesn't make his views or contribution less valuable than anyone else.

Actually it does make his contribution of no value because he has not posted any info about punting experiences on the forum at all, so has seriously questionable credentials :dash:

If he has seen LilyMite where is the review or any info about it? He even asked on another thread which was again about Lily's bad comms if anyone else was having trouble getting a response from her  :lol:

We have already seen working girls come on here with anonymous accounts to big themselves up in the face of any negativity. Sin de Cat at is a recent example of that. The whole point of a multiple account is to make it look like your argument is being independantly back up by someone else. Doh!

Gb7

Actually it does make his contribution of no value because he has not posted any info about punting experiences on the forum at all, so has seriously questionable credentials :dash:

If he has seen LilyMite where is the review or any info about it? He even asked on another thread which was again about Lily's bad comms if anyone else was having trouble getting a response from her  :lol:

We have already seen working girls come on here with anonymous accounts to big themselves up in the face of any negativity. Sin de Cat at is a recent example of that. The whole point of a multiple account is to make it look like your argument is being independantly back up by someone else. Doh!

I did say that he didn't help himself or Lily with the contradiction in his posts.
I can't speak for him as I've never met him or know him but maybe he didn't feel he had anything to say about Lily, or any other girl that he may have seen, that hasn't been said numerous times before, I don't know.
I have met Lily though, a few times. I've read her posts on this site, I have managed to form an opinion about her and her reputation and I really don't think it's fair to tar her with the same brush as the likes of Sin du Cat. Lily is one of the best in Edinburgh in her business, her reputation alone says she doesn't need to resort to underhand tactics. She has came on here and been open, honest and presented facts. What more do you want?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65247.0

My recent review.

Perhaps the OP is just unlucky (or unwanted) and should just get over it and move on?

Offline seeker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65247.0

My recent review.

Perhaps the OP is just unlucky (or unwanted) and should just get over it and move on?
I have moved on  :hi:
I have already said a number of times
We are most of us grown men
So make your own minds up .
It's your time and effort. .
Also I've wished lily the best in her chosen
Carear path ....
But I for one
Will not be emailing her again . :hi:

bawbag

Not like she would reply now anyway.

Offline seeker

But I bet you lads
Will get your emails read
I could say I've taken one for the team  .   :)
Lillys probably blacklisted me
But you guys will at least get your emails read .
Probably  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

bawbag

I would agree that she will step up her game during bad press until this dies down. Although i have never contacted her myself im sure there are alot othe wg alot less reliable sasha springs to mind

OldAdmin

I don't delete reviews, only move them to regional section.
But I still haven't got a proper answer (or maybe I missed it), did she agree to a booking?
If she has, then it's a review.
If not, it gets moved to regional section.

Offline seeker

She did agree to the booking back in December
Which was actually booked on a.w
Then cancelled it .. :(
I didn't even mention that as these things happen :unknown:
Fair enough.
What prompted my negative review was
The fact she regularly  does not read her emails
Even when she's advertising for work and then
Insists on being  contacted by email ..

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
She did agree to the booking back in December
Which was actually booked on a.w
Then cancelled it .. :(
I didn't even mention that as these things happen :unknown:

"I do remember booking you once ...but sure you cancelled with about 1.5 hours"

But you DID mention it! And I responded saying that I emailed 14 hours before the booking but you hadn't picked the email up.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
This is going round in circles, if anyone still actually wants me to post the screencaps of the conversations let me know, if not I'm not responding anymore.

Offline seeker

"I do remember booking you once ...but sure you cancelled with about 1.5 hours"

But you DID mention it! And I responded saying that I emailed 14 hours before the booking but you hadn't picked the email up.
I meant I had not mentioned it before this thread.
As we all know. ..
Sometimes life gets in the way of things
But
That's not what this thread was about .

Offline seeker

I don't stay up at night into the small hours
Checking my aw email to see if my next day
Confirmed  booking has been cancelled.
I checked around midday as it was my day off
And was looking forward to my punt  :cool:
Anyway lilly
I am sure even you know realise
It's good to answer your email promptly  :rose:

Offline Happy99

She has been bad at comms for a long time, not just recently. Often has the Available Today light on and doesn't respond to emails. This thread has been good in that it has highlighted that several people have experienced the same. Most of us just moved on, but actually should have posted about it in order to highlight the issue which is what the forum is for after all. No change in the world ever happened from people who just sit back and take it.

In contrast, people who have seen her a few times previously seem to have ok comms with her which bears out what i said earlier.

Someone like Devilish Diva (who have never managed to see either) always at least says if she is not seeing non-regulars and takes her profile down as soon as she is booked up or not working, which seems a much more sensible system if you are over popular, ill or don't work often then you won't get overloaded with emails.

Offline Happyjose

All seems a bit of a storm in a tea cup now

I'm happy as long as she keeps her profile pic - always makes me chuckle

Offline socks

All seems a bit of a storm in a tea cup now

I'm happy as long as she keeps her profile pic - always makes me chuckle
So glad I found this thread - that photo is fucking funny :lol: Is that what keeps you happy, Happyjose?

Must update my filming thread with advice on keeping yourself out of reflections, whilst trying to act semi-professionally but succeeding only in capturing the semi in your pants.

Offline Happyjose

So glad I found this thread - that photo is fucking funny :lol: Is that what keeps you happy, Happyjose?

Yeah, that and videos of cats on youtube.

To be fair to Lily, the pic has been mentioned before and she kept it on. Also, she seems capable of holding her own without resorting to the usual histrionics.

Offline socks

Yeah, that and videos of cats on youtube.

To be fair to Lily, the pic has been mentioned before and she kept it on. Also, she seems capable of holding her own without resorting to the usual histrionics.
yes she seems the right sort. I've used it as promised, as a warning example in this thread I kicked off and forgot about until today! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61422.msg839738#msg839738

Offline seeker

Out of curiosity I checked to see if the Tazz man had seen lily
After all he is the shagster supreme on here
With his "finger "in many pies.
And lo and behold he gave lilly an unbelievable
Wait for it !
Wait !!!!!
 :scare: 10/10 :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I take my hat of to you Tazz :hi:

bawbag

So she is marmite you love her or hate her either way she is still for sale

Offline Eastbloke

Game of Boners? :D

bawbag

Peter and roughie's punting show

Offline tazman1002001

Out of curiosity I checked to see if the Tazz man had seen lily
After all he is the shagster supreme on here
With his "finger "in many pies.
And lo and behold he gave lilly an unbelievable
Wait for it !
Wait !!!!!
 :scare: 10/10 :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I take my hat of to you Tazz :hi:

Whats my 10/10 review got to do with you throwing your dummy out of the pram and crying like a big baby  :cry: ......now dry your eyes and accept she is great in bed ...not only from me but from her 222 Positive Feedback on AW and her 8 Positive Reviews here on UKP .....as you ain't getting any of it.......EVER ..... :cool:
Banned by:

Offline Eastbloke

The 'I didn't get to Bang Theory'   :D

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline M62B44

seeker get a grip, yes ive seen lily yes ive seen a few other folk. so what if i dont spend my life on here reviewing people...what more can i add about her than what other folk have said and tbh wheres the rule that i need to do a review if ive seen folk? ken im no a big punter like most folk and oh god the 1 time i heard nothing from her...can pretty much tell you its never a problem.

but hey

what do i ken

Offline Happy99

I'm sure negotiations are well under way for an over the top fluffy review of Lilymite to appear very soon. Part of major re-branding campaign -  'Lilymite! Spreads more easily if used regularly'!  :cool:

Offline seeker

Whats my 10/10 review got to do with you throwing your dummy out of the pram and crying like a big baby  :cry: ......now dry your eyes and accept she is great in bed ...not only from me but from her 222 Positive Feedback on AW and her 8 Positive Reviews here on UKP .....as you ain't getting any of it.......EVER ..... :cool:
I was just curious to see if you had seen her Taz
As in an earlier post I mentioned if it was just Glasgow
Punters that got the quiet treatment
I did say "I take my hat of to you " :hi:
Know I know I'm really missing something special  :D
After all not everyone gets a 10 from you
Eh Tazmister :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

:thumbsup: peace and love Mr Seeker .... :drinks:
Banned by:

Offline loser

Here we go again, from a previous thread...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43423.msg585290#msg585290

Sorry Lily had you mixed up with someone else ..  :rose:
It the age you know :(
I left it to the last minute to try and book and you were too busy but your comms
were excellent ...
like I said hope to rattle you in the future  :cool:

Offline solway

Lilly I'll take my chances with u.Edinburgh more awkward t get to but pm me anytime.Oops am I sounding like the Tazman now  :dance: