Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris B Tour Alert!  (Read 1083 times)

Offline pork sword

No wonder she hides her ratings and feedback on AW, One to avoid for sure!! :scare: :scare: :mad:  :angry:

np500

What she do or not do ? Her two reviews are positive, have seen her name mentioned a couple of times with a dismissive tone but no idea what she's done, obviously missed that ?

Offline AnthG

What she do or not do ? Her two reviews are positive, have seen her name mentioned a couple of times with a dismissive tone but no idea what she's done, obviously missed that ?

She was on Mumsnet offering to help all of the people on there find out if their husbands had ever booked a WG or not.

She admitted she had done this (indirectly) by claiming her sister was some crackhead who she let stay with her and her sister signed up to Mumsnet using her PC and did it. This didn't hold up to scrutiny.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

np500

Yes , cheers ,  I remember that but would never have linked her ( or anyone else come to that ) with it ! , without keeping records , so many girls come and go, so many profiles I forget who I am most of the time! Not that I was planning a visit

tonibell99

Apart from biting the hands that feed her, she's been around the block a bit. Is she really only 34??

She's been on AW for some years now, her rate has dropped quite significantly to £100.

Reading through the UKP thread about her I would think she must have lost a shit load of clients, the fact that she needs to hide her feedback says it all for me

Offline foreverhung

if you're a family man - AVOID like AIDS
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

And if you are a family man ( or any other type of man come to that ) a punting phone is a must !

Offline HughJardon

My Family is everything. Shes a nothing I can catergorically say that she would not get one Iota off of me. In my opinion she also fucked the Ebony scence in Cardiff/Newport up, as we now may get 1 or 2 on a 5-6 page AW search since her meltdown.

Perhaps she should duo with Oral, and they can compare dusty mingue flaps  :lol:

Offline LoneWolf2020

i wonder who she'll be outing this week