Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustysophie1986  (Read 8208 times)

6 review(s) for bustysophie1986 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

I want to start this review by saying thanks to Password02 for recommending and his review about his meet with Sophie, this led me to have a look at her AW profile and I liked what I saw, so I send her an email to arrange a 2 hour session last week, my email was responded to promptly and led to numerous phone calls where I got to speak to Sophie and had a lot of fun doing so.

The meeting took place in a hotel In Euston; it’s one that I have been to numerous times and like to use as it’s got a car park underneath and pretty reasonable for central London, I paid a tenner and was there for well over 2 hours. The room itself was clean and had a big bed to play on, there was wine soft drinks and chocolates on offer which I always think is a nice touch.

Anyhow I got there parked up and send a text, the room number was texted back and up I went. Sophie looked stunning, I told her in one of our phone conversations that she looked great dressed in the outfit where she’s got the Pink hat on in one of her AW profile photos, and that’s what she wore so I was happy, she’s about 5’5 tall, I would say her body is a size 8, she’s got a great all over tan and IMO she got a gorgeous Mediterranean look about her but as soon as she starts talking you can tell she’s a London girl and very sexy with it, she’s the sort I would stop and admire if I saw in the street.

The fee was £250 for 2 hours; I ended up staying quiet a bit longer. I was offered a shower but didn’t bother as I had one before I left home, I made my way over to a chair and we had a little chat whilst she sat opposite me on the bed with me admiring her sexy body, she knelt in front of me and we started DFK whilst she undressed me, her kissing is great, she’s got one of those tongues that feel so soft and a real pleasure having in my mouth, whilst this was going on she was undoing my belt and got my cock out for some brilliant OWO and DT, it felt great, I got up to get my kit off, got her on the bed and went down on her whilst fingering her, her pussy felt tight and she seemed to love it. I moved down for some rimming, she’s got a sweet little bum, I was down there for ages, she then told me it was her turn to go back down on me for more DT and wet sensual sucking with that wicked tongue of hers.

We then rubbered up for shagging, we started with CG before moving on to doggie followed by mish, all the positions felt brilliant, Sophie is a great shag and really got into it, I was sensing I was getting ready to cum so I asked for more oral before I shot my load CIM and asked her to share it with me. We then had another little chat whilst we chilled before Sophie got up and did a little dance for me; I just laid there admiring her gorgeous little bum and called her back over to the bed for more kissing ( got to say it again, she’s a great kisser) and round 2.

This time round I was quiet happy to lay back and let her just go down on me for more OWO, DT and rimming and it wasn’t long before she got me to cum again. I found Sophie to be a lovely girl whose only aim was to make sure I had a good time, and fuck me I did, there was no sense of time and no rushing, all in all it was a brilliant session and I had a great time with a sexy gorgeous girl.

Thanks again PW, she’s a top girl and I’ve already had talks with her about arranging our next session, can’t wait. :P

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:30:07 am by herbie007 »

Offline farquhar

Nice review. She sounds exactly what I usually look for.
I find my self near Barnet each month, so will put her on HL

password02

Nice review Mr H.  Told you she was exactly the real deal. Loved the hard nipples.  Glad you had a great time.  I hope to see her again soon.   Now you have to see Ruby Blu.  Another British newie. Excellent review.   XXX

Offline pumps

Is this definitely a bona fide woman? Those vainly bony arms aren't a good look, not to mention the rest... :(

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hornydevil247

Great review Herbie

I remember seeing Sophie a few years back under a different profile name.

Might be the time to get back in touch again.

HD

Offline shagbambi

Is this definitely a bona fide woman? Those vainly bony arms aren't a good look, not to mention the rest... :(

Pumps, you make it sound like London is chock full of post ops!

Offline pumps

Pumps, you make it sound like London is chock full of post ops!

There are more than you think, But I don't just call it out willy nilly... A Few particular pictures are a bit weird. Or she's simply ALOT older than someone who is claiming to be 28/9

Offline shagbambi

I look at the photos and see a women in her very late thirties, that's had too many late nights and smoked a few too many fags ;)

Is that a freudian slip?

Offline Tailpipe

I had forgotten how good your reviews were herb keep up the good work .

She looks good to me  :drinks:

password02

I have seen her a few times in the last few weeks and can confirm she is under 30 - I think the pictures look good  :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

Cheers Tailpipe

Yes she's a great girl and hopefully seeing her again soon.

Can't wait  :P

password02

Hi TP - WELCOME back to the wonderful world of UKP - You have been missed !!!  :thumbsup:

:hi:

Offline herbie007

She's definitely 100% woman pumps and IMO she is definitely around the age she states, go try her out, if you come back with any doubt then the session is on me.

password02

She's definitely 100% woman pumps and IMO she is definitely around the age she states, go try her out, if you come back with any doubt then the session is on me.

Does that bet apply to me as well Mr H - !!!BTW I think she is a bloke - can you transfer £250 to my account - I always do 2 hours  :hi:

Offline herbie007

Does that bet apply to me as well Mr H - !!!BTW I think she is a bloke - can you transfer £250 to my account - I always do 2 hours  :hi:

Dream on PW,

It's you that recommended her to me and glad you did, she's hot mate  :P

Offline pumps

:drinks:  - your a fair man. but she's not the kind of prossie I would usually see.

Offline herbie007

:drinks:  - your a fair man. but she's not the kind of prossie I would usually see.

I know  :drinks:

Offline Ladypleaser

I had her in my hotlist for a while, then I decided to subscribe to her private gallery. I have to say I got the same impression that pumps got.  :unknown:

Offline OutForJustice80

When I saw Pumps crying TS I did little eye roll but the PG pics he posts have a disturbing lack of labia majora (I know, what a massive prick am I?) which certainly gives credence if not proof to his assertion. I now retract said eye roll and instead, Pumps, I doff my hat.  :hi:

Offline pumps

When I saw Pumps crying TS I did little eye roll but the PG pics he posts have a disturbing lack of labia majora (I know, what a massive prick am I?) which certainly gives credence if not proof to his assertion. I now retract said eye roll and instead, Pumps, I doff my hat.  :hi:

Crying? that annoys me, every time I mention TS is a fair judgement....not just because I fancy it.

Alls forgiven, only here to help another punter  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:20:35 pm by pumps »

Offline OutForJustice80

Poor choice of words. Didn't mean to offend.

Offline pumps

Poor choice of words. Didn't mean to offend.

I'm good, I know where your coming from, I'm the only person who seems to make this particular "call" on the forums....I'm sure most people think " /eye-roll/ here we go again, pumps crying TS"   :D :lol:

Offline claretandblue

Not sure to make of this, pumps knows his stuff but are we really saying two punters as experienced as the op and password snagged a bloke and didn't realise? :scare:

Offline pumps

Not sure to make of this, pumps knows his stuff but are we really saying two punters as experienced as the op and password snagged a bloke and didn't realise? :scare:

Not quite saying that  ;), I only asked the question and backed the question up with photos..... (which I think talk for themselves)

If OP and password say its a woman, we'll have to take their words for it. But based on the photos others may decide to opt out, some may want to see the wg even more.

claretandblue have you booked an appointment to see her yet?  ;)

Offline claretandblue

Not quite saying that  ;), I only asked the question and backed the question up with photos..... (which I think talk for themselves)

If OP and password say its a woman, we'll have to take their words for it. But based on the photos others may decide to opt out, some may want to see the wg even more.

claretandblue have you booked an appointment to see her yet?  ;)
No mate, I have a couple of punts lined up for the next two weeks already and am not sure she is my type anyway

password02

I can guarantee 100% she is all women - herbie can confirm as can several other punters who I know have seen her in the last few weeks/months.

Trust me she is all Female

Offline herbie007

I can guarantee 100% she is all women - herbie can confirm as can several other punters who I know have seen her in the last few weeks/months.

Trust me she is all Female

You know I know and so do all the other punters that have met Sophie know she is100% woman and a gorgeous sexy woman at that.

Judging by the type of women Pumps shags I can see why his sceptical and made this call albeit a wrong call, but each to their own, his entitled to think what he wants, but I say it again, he couldn't be more wrong where Sophie's concerned.

Offline pumps

You know I know and so do all the other punters that have met Sophie know she is100% woman and a gorgeous sexy woman at that.

Judging by the type of women Pumps shags I can see why his sceptical and made this call albeit a wrong call, but each to their own, his entitled to think what he wants, but I say it again, he couldn't be more wrong where Sophie's concerned.

In reality it's nothing todo with the women I've  shagged or more correctly the women you've seen that I've reviewed, which barely covers what I do from week to week in my punting escapades.  Yes my guard is up in general because I do like latin women which is a risky business on this subject

However on this ocasion The question was asked solely on the photographs and those alone.....which quite frankly do not do this prossie any favours in the slightest, maybe someone should advise her to do some new ones to put the doubters straight.

As said with PW via pm I think anyone with opposing views will just have to agree to disagree. It's nothing personal it's just a prossie at the end of the day. If we didn't have questions like this on the ukp forums then what's this place for?

john_n

Sorry for the late comments as I have been on holiday, I just wanted to add my comments as I have seen this girl.

No one who considers seeing this girl should have any worries. I'm 100% sure she is born as a woman :)
Review to follow soon

password02

Sorry for the late comments as I have been on holiday, I just wanted to add my comments as I have seen this girl.

No one who considers seeing this girl should have any worries. I'm 100% sure she is born as a woman :)
Review to follow soon

Hi John - Hope all good - Yes i remember you saw her a few weeks ago when you were in London

Hornydevil247

Review to follow soon

Hi John

Thanks for your recommendation of Sophie.  :hi:

I called her to make a booking but she was fully booked for the time I requested.  Turns out I actually saw her twice in 2009 on her old AW profile and she was definitely a woman back then.

I hope to see her soon but have a couple of duos planned before hand.

Hope you enjoyed your punt with Hazel and look forward to your review.

HD

password02

Hi John

Thanks for your recommendation of Sophie.  :hi:
I called her to make a booking but she was fully booked for the time I requested.  Turns out I actually saw her twice in 2009 on her old AW profile and she was definitely a woman back then.
I hope to see her soon but have a couple of duos planned before hand.
Hope you enjoyed your punt with Hazel and look forward to your review.
HD

We love to hear about these HD -  :diablo:

rafatheira

Yowza. That body  :wacko:

Does the private gallery have any face pics/ what are your opinions on her facially?

password02

Yes very pretty face - very much a towie face - Very British Mediterranean looking -Italian/Greek looking with tan - 

rafatheira

Thanks Mr. PW.  :hi:

Looks like she's the first point of call after my 6 month punting hiatus.

password02

Thanks Mr. PW.  :hi:

Looks like she's the first point of call after my 6 month punting hiatus.

She does a weekly hotel in call in Euston usually on a Thursday check her profile on AW and see if she is doing a session this week

Online lewishamguy

I'm good, I know where your coming from, I'm the only person who seems to make this particular "call" on the forums....I'm sure most people think " /eye-roll/ here we go again, pumps crying TS"   :D :lol:

Pumps I think you need to start a separate thread regarding those TV/TS prossies who are pretending as real.   
:sarcastic:

Offline herbie007

Nice one dude you are well spotted. She is a transexual

Have you ever met her?

I went back and did another 4 hours with her and had another brilliant time and already made plans to meet again, so if she’s a geezer then I want to declare myself bent as I just found myself another new regular.

BTW Where did you get your info from?

password02

I just posted this on the other thread that you seem to be trolling -

Yes I have seen Bustysophie and she is 100% female  - other punters such as Cisco. John Norway and Herbie have also seen her in the last 2-4 weeks and can confirm same - Between the 4 of us we have seen 100's of WG and have posted over +200 reviews - We are all say she is 100% women and IMO you are a complete dick as well as a wanker troll - I will be very surprised if you last a few more days on here with your silly mindless posts - FCK off elsewhere and stop making accusations that you cannot prove. 

Complete trolling prick

rafatheira

And you are Clark Kent?

Hornydevil247

Seems Uber is back!

password02

Yes he is now banned - Sick dick -

New banning - JAhmed - on: Today at 10:56:46 pm »
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=39284

Reason: Troll

Offline smiths

Yes he is now banned - Sick dick -

New banning - JAhmed - on: Today at 10:56:46 pm »
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=39284

Reason: Troll

What a woeful troll, prick. :thumbsdown:

Offline willabe

I saw Sophie yesterday for the first time..... if shes a bloke then Im gay!

Best 2 hours of my life!!

password02

Just read your excellent review Sir - Had another few hours with her late afternoon today - Exceptional service and a great genuine WG.

:hi:

Offline willabe

Thanks Password! :thumbsup:

I see you have posted a fair few reviews.  I'm interested if you don't mind me asking, where would Sophie rank in your top 10?   
For me, when i take everything into account; looks, services, atmosphere, connection, cost; then she is comfortably my number 1.  That said i have only seen around 15 girls to date.

password02

Thanks Password! :thumbsup:

I see you have posted a fair few reviews.  I'm interested if you don't mind me asking, where would Sophie rank in your top 10?   
For me, when i take everything into account; looks, services, atmosphere, connection, cost; then she is comfortably my number 1.  That said i have only seen around 15 girls to date.

Easily top 10 - Looks Service Attitude - Her tits and arse are really top class - Facially she is up there IMO with the top girls in London.

She does tick all my boxes - spent another few hours with her this afternoon - Exceptional

muttalib

Her ex boyfriend is a mma fighter. They broken up when he found she is transgender.